Kiss, Marry, Kill (Anyone Edition)

Medium

23 minutes ago, Doomslug The Destroyer said:

no the person who played Peggy also played Maria Reynolds, a separate character. Unless, you're referring to actual Peggy Schuyler, in which case I have no idea.

I meant the actual Peggy Schuyler.i think she married Benedict Arnold it something like that and then betrayed everyone. I think. 

1 minute ago, Ookla the Theoretical said:

I meant the actual Peggy Schuyler.i think she married Benedict Arnold it something like that and then betrayed everyone. I think. 

No, you're thinking of a different Peggy who married Benedict Arnold. I do know who you're talking about though. But it wasn't Peggy Schuyler.

38 minutes ago, Mystic Syn said:

Uhhh, been a while since I’ve delved into the Hamilton fandom..

Kiss Laurens, marry Lafayette, and kill Mulligan.

I’m very surprised no one has done this yet, and i kinda want to mess with people right now, so I’m sure people are gonna come at me,,

The Ward’s Guard, Condensation, Channelknight Fadran

We're kinda not doing it with sharders, in case they'd be uncomfortable with that

Spoiler

Kiss Connie, marry Fadran (obviously not for real, Queen) kill Guard (nothing personal, just don't know him to well)

6 minutes ago, Szeth's Facepalm said:

We're kinda not doing it with sharders, in case they'd be uncomfortable with that

Reveal hidden contents

Kiss Connie, marry Fadran (obviously not for real, Queen) kill Guard (nothing personal, just don't know him to well)

Iwasmakingajoke,Ididn'treallymeanit.IwastalkingtoGuardaboutthisnewtopic,andweboththoughtitwouldbefunnyifweusedShardersmostlyjusttokillhimforlaughsandgiggles.I'msorrythatIdidn'tmakeitclear.

We did it with Sharders for awhile on the Sanderson edition one.

54 minutes ago, Szeth's Facepalm said:

Reveal hidden contents

Lol you're good, of course you'd marry Fadran, he's the best :P