Ask A Crow Anything

Medium

7 hours ago, Elf said:

What's the difference between a crow and a raven?

Raven beaks are bigger and curvier than a crows, and in North America, crows are much more common than ravens.

4 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

What is your favorite kind of flower?

What is your favorite zoo?

Fav flower? Alium. So pretty, poofy, and purple.

Uh. We'll say the one in Detroit, Michigan, bc i remember that one the best and it's pretty good.

4 minutes ago, CalanoCorvus said:

Black Mamba. Duh.

UM the honey badger can sleep of a black mamba bite and that is why baby cheetah cubs look like honey badgers.

This outcome should not be that surprising. After all, honey badgers are one of the few predators that specifically seek out venomous snakes for food. That doesn’t mean the honey badger shouldn’t be careful. While they may not die from a black mamba bite, they will often lose consciousness for minutes after envenomation. Their prey may sneak away or bite again. 

4 minutes ago, CalanoCorvus said:

Nameless

I shall have to prove you wrong.

Have you ever watched wild kratts?

Edited by The Wandering Wizard

Well my dad said he read that there is or at least was going to be 6 Kung Fu Panda movies.

1 minute ago, CalanoCorvus said:

nothing it's over it ended beautifully there's no reason to continue it.

That was how I felt about michael vey and he is going to continue it even though nothing can harm or even really hurt Michael now.

4 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

Well my dad said he read that there is or at least was going to be 6 Kung Fu Panda movies.

That was how I felt about michael vey and he is going to continue it even though nothing can harm or even really hurt Michael now.

Interesting.

Yeah, but like..... still excited because the blurb mentions the Hydra which makes me excited.

4 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

who is your favorite shard *points at me hopefully*

The Shard of Cultivation is my fav i would love to be that Shard's Vessel. You're not a Shard, thaid.

Just now, CalanoCorvus said:

Interesting.

Yeah, but like..... still excited because the blurb mentions the Hydra which makes me excited.

The Shard of Cultivation is my fav i would love to be that Shard's Vessel. You're not a Shard, thaid.

eh, im a ghostblood, it makes up for most of it, besides, I survive!

If you could have a pet from the cosmere, what would it be?

Any odd headcanons that you wish were true?

Did you notice anything on a reread of any book that completely changed it for you? (mine is that I realized that Kelsier was not 18-22ish on my third Mistborn reread)

41 minutes ago, Morningtide said:

If you could have a pet from the cosmere, what would it be?

Any odd headcanons that you wish were true?

Did you notice anything on a reread of any book that completely changed it for you? (mine is that I realized that Kelsier was not 18-22ish on my third Mistborn reread)

LARKIN LARKIN LARKIN LARKIN LARKIN LARKIN LARKIN LARKIN LARKIN LARKIN LARKIN LARKIN 

hm. i have some dsmp headcanons that i wish were true but they prob wont be but it would be quite cool.

if i did, i dont remember it.

39 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

What is your favorite holiday?

either halloween or christmas

1 hour ago, CalanoCorvus said:

LARKIN LARKIN LARKIN LARKIN LARKIN LARKIN LARKIN LARKIN LARKIN LARKIN LARKIN LARKIN 

AHHH So cute! Yes I agree. 

If you had to choose between an axehound and a dog, which one would you own? Assume they have the same temperment, size, ect. 

17 minutes ago, Morningtide said:

AHHH So cute! Yes I agree. 

If you had to choose between an axehound and a dog, which one would you own? Assume they have the same temperment, size, ect. 

axehound axehound axehound axehound axehound axehound axehound