Ask A Crow Anything

Medium

17 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

It's number 29 you should read it

thats a good hymn

6 minutes ago, Robin Sedai said:

Was the spelling of "tanyix" in the tags intentional?

uhhhhhhh no. i just noticed that but am electing to ignore it.

20 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

1. What is your favorite RP

2. What is your opinion of TLT?

3. Favorite kind of dragon (can come from any series but please list the series)?

Insanity Clinic :D

Eh. It was good during the Allgod and Kalithor, The City Of Second Chances Eras, but then it got weird...

NIGHT FURY NIGHT FURY NIGHT FURY from the How To Train Your Dragon series.

6 minutes ago, CalanoCorvus said:

Eh. It was good during the Allgod and Kalithor, The City Of Second Chances Eras, but then it got weird...

I have never seen those eras but it is supposed to be weird and currently the inhabitants are learning that TLT is just a tv show.

7 minutes ago, CalanoCorvus said:

NIGHT FURY NIGHT FURY NIGHT FURY from the How To Train Your Dragon series.

Now I imagine you and your girlfriend as toothless and the light fury. Have you read the book series by Cressida Cowel? The book series came before the movies but went in a completely different direction. They are both based of the idea of how to train your dragon, hiccup III, toothless, fishlegs, stoick, gobber, and snotlout.

2 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

I have never seen those eras but it is supposed to be weird and currently the inhabitants are learning that TLT is just a tv show.

Now I imagine you and your girlfriend as toothless and the light fury. Have you read the book series by Cressida Cowel? The book series came before the movies but went in a completely different direction. They are both based of the idea of how to train your dragon, hiccup III, toothless, fishlegs, stoick, gobber, and snotlout.

I read one of the books and that was interesting. I was raised on the movie trilogy lmaooooo.

BRO WAIT ME AND MY GF ARE THE LIGHT FURY AND NIGHT FURY WOOOOOOOOO THATS DOOOOOPE

22 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

no joke, if the movie producers changed those names they wouldn't have to worry about the copyright laws

4 hours ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

The books were my childhood as I started reading the how to train your dragon books as my first chapter books.

Have you heard of Kung fu panda?

Have you heard of Voltron?

What is your favorite movie?

Kung Fu Panda was also something I was raised on :)

Heard of it, never saw it. I heard it's really good tho!!!

That is hard. There're a lot of good ones out there. I'm gonna go with Interstellar bc it slaps.

It is a really long joke that has the joke at the end and it tells a story and sets up some slight world building.

Anyway

1. Do you like asking people questions in AMA's?

2. Do you want me to revert the clinic to just a library?

Also since you were raised on How to train your dragon and Kung fu panda and your a good and kindly person would you like to be my shardbuddie?

Edited by The Wandering Wizard

Depends on the person, and how crazed i am in the moment.

It's fun to see people worldbuild in something I created. If something gets out of hand, the Doctor will intervene >:)

Gladly!!! I will put that in my signature.

23 minutes ago, Liahona said:

Favorite Book of Mormon quote?

Mormon 8:5:

Behold, my father hath made athis record, and he hath written the intent thereof. And behold, I would write it also if I had room upon the plates, but I have not; and ore I have none, for I am alone. My father hath been slain in battle, and all my kinsfolk, and I have not friends nor whither to go; and how long the Lord will suffer that I may live I know not.

This verse speaks to me. I don't know why, but it just does. It was the first verse that came to mind when I read your question. Moroni is alone, truly and completely, but he still trusts in the Lord. At least, that's how I understand the end of this verse.

26 minutes ago, CalanoCorvus said:

Mormon 8:5:

Behold, my father hath made athis record, and he hath written the intent thereof. And behold, I would write it also if I had room upon the plates, but I have not; and ore I have none, for I am alone. My father hath been slain in battle, and all my kinsfolk, and I have not friends nor whither to go; and how long the Lord will suffer that I may live I know not.

This verse speaks to me. I don't know why, but it just does. It was the first verse that came to mind when I read your question. Moroni is alone, truly and completely, but he still trusts in the Lord. At least, that's how I understand the end of this verse.

Oh, I love that. Excellent answer.

I have a love hate relationship with trees.

On the one hand, they can be many a color, and be purty and have birbs in them.

On the other, bugs. In the trees. Stinging annoying painful bugs.

So I dont like them but i dont hate them. I just acknowledge them.