Roshar Reimagined 2.0 - High Resolution Map of Roshar

Stoneward13

A little over 2 years ago I posted a "Roshar Reimagined" HD map that I created in Photoshop and it was really well received. The 17th Shard even went on to use it in their Interactive Map of Roshar project, which was really cool to be a part of even in a small way.

I got to looking at the old map a month ago though and I felt like perhaps I could do a bit better... so I gave it a fresh coat of paint using some new graphic design tricks I'd picked up in the past 2 years, and I was really happy with the newest version! So I wanted to share it with the rest of the fanbase, and I hope that you enjoy it as much as I do. I love to hear feedback as well, so lay it on me :)

Roshar Reimagined 2022 v2.1.png

• 2 years later...
On 2/10/2022 at 1:03 PM, Stoneward13 said:

I love to hear feedback as well, so lay it on me

Great work, as always. Thank you again.

1 hour ago, 1561awe2151151 said:

Could you make the capitals of each country? If that is known?

Welcome to the Shard. Aren't the known capitals already on there (Kholinar, Thaylen City, etc.)? Or do you mean changing the "dot" to make them stand out?

Edited by Treamayne
SPAG

9 minutes ago, Dofurion said:

In fact the points are:

Spoiler

image.png.d96be48f045e2fb658e3fb04278f5a9c.pngimage.png.f89042db66bfa802f4fc6e3222e35d23.png

I must be missing whatever you are trying to point out - all of those dots look the same to me. If Kholinar were meant to portray the capital of Alethkar, I would expect either a different color or different shape. However, I like the map as-is, I was just replying to @1561awe2151151

PS: If you really want to add something, maybe something to signify the 10 Oathgate Locations?

Edited by Treamayne