Hi :-)

Randomed

Hi I'm totally new and to be honest I found myself on your forum completely by accident. I don't know if you are aware, but if you're looking for a thread about the Book of Boba Fett, your forum is one of the first results ever - which is funny by the way, because as it turned out, even after registering an account, I can't browse the thread :-(
I look around here for a while and try not to disturb, and if someone can help me get to the Boba's thread - I will be grateful: *

Edit: I'm still not sure what the forum is about, but the graphics I found are beautiful. Congratulations

Edited by Randomed

Welcome to the Shard @Randomed! We are a forum for discussing the works of Brandon Sanderson, a fantasy and science fiction author. The graphics are probably some of the fanart based on his works, and I agree, they are beautiful :D Have you seen FelCandy's art thread? Her work is amazing.

It's weird that we're one of the first results. Nothing against the Book of Boba Fett, it just isn't a big part of our forums. I'm not sure why you would have a problem browsing the thread. Could you try again and tell me what the trouble is?

https://www.17thshard.com/forum/topic/104938-book-of-boba-fett/

11 hours ago, Randomed said:

Hi I'm totally new and to be honest I found myself on your forum completely by accident. I don't know if you are aware, but if you're looking for a thread about the Book of Boba Fett, your forum is one of the first results ever - which is funny by the way, because as it turned out, even after registering an account, I can't browse the thread :-(
I look around here for a while and try not to disturb, and if someone can help me get to the Boba's thread - I will be grateful: *

Edit: I'm still not sure what the forum is about, but the graphics I found are beautiful. Congratulations

Welcome! Sorry about that, I just looked for that thread and I also can't access it from Google, but can from this link:

[Edit] I should have read @Robin Hatter's reply first, as he beat me to it ... by eight hours :P

If you have any problems in general you can contact the site admins for help. Either way, as long as you are here I hope you enjoy yourself :)

This site is the fan site for Brandon Sanderson, a skilled writer who is working on a series of interconnected fantasy/science-fantasy novels set in a star cluster called the Cosmere, other novels such as superhero fiction with a twist with the Reckoners, stories with alternative Earths, and is the author who completed Robert Jordan's Wheel of Time series.

Edited by Ixthos

Hahaha, that's an interesting way of joining! I hope you enjoy discussing other entertainment here enough to maybe check out Brandon's books sometime. I know we also have people discussing that series on our Discord server, though I haven't seen it myself. 

Thank you

So far I was looking at the graphics in your galleries, I made some comments - it's really nice here. Thank you for the warm welcome and for explaining to me the problem with the thread that interests me. Everything is working now

Have a nice one.

Edited by Randomed

• 9 months later...

Bob Fett is definitely a cool dude. Once I even wanted to become like him. Therefore, throughout my studies at the university, I used the help of specialized services and essays for sale https://essayshark.com/essays-for-sale.html And now I want to ask them to write my resume, because it is very important for me to get a job and I am sure that everything will be at the highest level.

Edited by JohnyElloy