Cool new Stormlight covers from Kraken Book

I've just learnt from Elliot Brooks' Youtube channel about this new set of SA dust jackets created by Kraken Book: https://krakenbook.com/

They apparently have the official blessing from Dragonsteel team, but, weirdly, the project doesn't seem to be advertised in any way. The dust jackets are compatible with Tor hardcovers, you can also get matching bookmarks and vote for their next project - Mistoborn Era 1 is on the list

13 hours ago, KandraAllomancer said:

I've just learnt from Elliot Brooks' Youtube channel about this new set of SA dust jackets created by Kraken Book: https://krakenbook.com/

They apparently have the official blessing from Dragonsteel team, but, weirdly, the project doesn't seem to be advertised in any way. The dust jackets are compatible with Tor hardcovers, you can also get matching bookmarks and vote for their next project - Mistoborn Era 1 is on the list

Those look really cool :) I remember seeing that artwork on the forum not that long ago - do you know if there are plans to do similar dust jackets for other Cosmere book like Mistborn?

55 minutes ago, Ixthos said:

Those look really cool :) I remember seeing that artwork on the forum not that long ago - do you know if there are plans to do similar dust jackets for other Cosmere book like Mistborn?

Yeah, you can vote for Mistborn Era 1 in the poll on their website and submit suggestions about other Cosmere books