Calling all people with time on their hands, an idea I need help creating

2 hours ago, Invocation said:

Well, here I was thinking you meant trading cards. That's me out, I know nothing about fantasy football.

well it was kind of like that but yeah, pretty much. I know nothing about fantasy football either except that for each game the player is in they get different stats for what they do in them

Would there be duplicates? Also what is we made this a currency? Wow i am down to help you any way I can. I also don't know much about fantasy foot ball but i see the general idea. I LOVE!!! the idea!

Edited by SzethTheHonorblade
yes

• 9 months later...

What if we used a system similar to (Brandon-endorsed) MTG cube drafts? Each person gets a packs of X# cards, selects one, and passes it on.

Also, you should get bonus points for building around characters from the same series, but negative points for putting characters at odds with each other on your team (Think Dalinar plus Odium or Kel plus Hoid), while allied characters (Kaladin + Syl, Szeth + Nale) give you a bonus.

On 11/26/2022 at 5:35 PM, Ookla the Nerdy said:

Also, you should get bonus points for building around characters from the same series, but negative points for putting characters at odds with each other on your team (Think Dalinar plus Odium or Kel plus Hoid), while allied characters (Kaladin + Syl, Szeth + Nale) give you a bonus.

You could also do sets, like "Bridge Four" = Kaladin + Rock + Skar + Dabbid + any other members you make cards for

On 11/26/2022 at 6:35 PM, Ookla the Nerdy said:

I like this. 

not sure if you could do evolution with mistborn, perhaps them learning new metals or becoming savants at a given metal? It would be along the same lines for a Feruchemist. evolution with awakeners is gaining more breaths, sandmasters more ribbons. More soulstamps for Forgers maybe? Learning more Aons for Elantrians. What else am I missing?