I’d recommend to all the people who said they didn’t read the rules, uh, do that :P There’s a lot of them, but that’s the point. I should probably take another glance at them myself.

1 minute ago, Ashbringer said:

I spy with my little eye... no steel vials.

Thank goodness :P. I’m glad we won’t have to do a mad dash for them against the entire elim team lol

Hey howdy hey!

Striker's been really excited about this game irl, so by extension I am also very excited. Did another read over of the rules and feeling great. So my first action is going to be taking literally everything from the pile. That's in the rules, right? I definitely read the rules, of course I did.

1 minute ago, Biplet said:

So my first action is going to be taking literally everything from the pile. That's in the rules, right? I definitely read the rules, of course I did.

Each player may grab only one item from the stockpile each turn.

Yep!

I’m unsure whether taking an item even counts as an action, tbh. I assume it does, but it doesn’t say it does.

Just now, Sequence said:

Expect me to stumble through most of this cluelessly, as this will be my first game of SE.

We’ve all been there, don’t worry :P Welcome to the game!

I’d like to claim Mistborn

1 minute ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

I would like to claim Hazekiller.

Mmmmistborns. hope I don't die if I tackle an elimination mistborn.

Everyone’s a Mistborn, my claim was a joke. Sorry I accidentally prompted you to roleclaim xD

5 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

I would like to claim Stick.

2 minutes ago, Matrim's Dice said:
5 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

I would like to claim Hazekiller.

Mmmmistborns. hope I don't die if I tackle an elimination mistborn.

Everyone’s a Mistborn, my claim was a joke. Sorry I accidentally prompted you to roleclaim xD

Er... you can't edit out information from your posts. Just spelling errors and things you explain in an

Edit: explanation

2 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Oh. WAIT WHAT? so everyone happens to be a mistborn????

Yes every player is a Mistborn in this specific game. In the books there are things called Medallions that grant Allomantic abilities so we all have all of them. It's in the rules.

3 minutes ago, Ashbringer said:

Er... you can't edit out information from your posts. Just spelling errors and things you explain in an

Edit: explanation

... rusts.

Just now, Matrim's Dice said:

This is why I advocated to read the rules, people :P.

1 minute ago, Karnatheon said:

Yes every player is a Mistborn in this specific game. In the books there are things called Medallions that grant Allomantic abilities so we all have all of them. It's in the rules.

yeah, I really should read those sometime.

2 minutes ago, Sequence said:

Expect me to stumble through most of this cluelessly, as this will be my first game of SE.

Welcome to SE! And no worries, you can't do much worse than others of us in their debuts :glances in AG4: 

3 minutes ago, Matrim's Dice said:

We’ve all been there, don’t worry :P Welcome to the game!

I’d like to claim Mistborn

2 minutes ago, Karnatheon said:

Super excited for this game, can't wait to see how hectic a shipfull of Mistborn gets!

Seems sus bro I'm the Mistborn

AG6: the game so nice they ran it twice :ph34r: 

Disclaimer for the whole game: I am not planning on going insane with role-analysis, multiquoting, wallposting, rereading, and other compound words I will not have time for when my Greek memorisation charts are currently nearing seven pages per verb >> Therefore, you will be treated to chill!Fifth, who RPs, PMs, might ISO a guy or two, and votes on gut. C'est la vie. If/when I break this promise don't @ me, just yell at me in PM and I'll try to chill out again. C1/2 at least I should be pretty quiet, since I've got two essays/tests before Thursday and then a church retreat on the weekend, so don't expect insane activity from this front :P 

I'd like to claim Elim :P

Should we coordinate who's gonna go for what? Because somebody should probably grab that attractor fabrial... and I'd rather we didn't all go for it because that's a bit of a waste.

Ed1t: To be clear, I'm not actually claiming Elim.

Edited by Tani

Just a reminder to everyone that each turn you can use any vials you have, one non-vial item, one role/faction action, one vial passing action, and then take an item. Yes I know that's a lot of things you can do. I am not ready for the chaos. Also, taking an item doesn't count as an action for action tracking. 

Edited by StrikerEZ

21 minutes ago, Sequence said:

Welcome!!! It's a little scary being a new player but Striker is a good GM and this definitely isn't his most chaotic game :P

Just now, Fifth Scholar said:

yell at me in PM

Right, PMs are open.

So, I’ve been playing for almost two years and never have played with v!Fifth. Obviously Fifth is the only vote that makes sense to cast at this present moment. :P 

I’d rather not coordinate items during the Day because we could probably reason a few things out based on what people take. The Night may be a different story, but for me personally, I don’t think I’ll ever claim what item I’m taking publicly.