5 minutes ago, MintSilverTea said:

i'll join... even though the last game I joined was a disaster. Meet Zehpyr, the bard who sings songs and is generally easygoing.

Welcome to the game! What game did you last play? I don't think I've seen you before. And I doubt it was a disaster.

I'll sign up as Blink, a ten-year-old Epic who can only be perceived while he can see you, named for the way he pops in and out of reality every time he flutters his eyes. Sometimes when he falls asleep, Blink wakes up in random places around the world. He's very shy and hasn't found a way back home in years.

Much like Kas, I'm aiming for a chill game, so none of my usual giant posts or anything more than minimal analysis. I'll be moving back to the U.S. in the next week or two so my activity may be low or sporadic during the transition. When I can be around, I'm mostly hoping to vibe with casual RP and friendly banter. 

Edited by Amanuensis

1 hour ago, Amanuensis said:

I'll sign up as Blink, a ten-year-old Epic who can only be perceived while he can see you, named for the way he pops in and out of reality every time he flutters his eyes. Sometimes when he falls asleep, Blink wakes up in random places around the world. He's very shy and hasn't found a way back home in years.

Much like Kas, I'm aiming for a chill game, so none of my usual giant posts or anything more than minimal analysis. I'll be moving back to the U.S. in the next week or two so my activity may be low or sporadic during the transition. When I can be around, I'm mostly hoping to vibe with casual RP and friendly banter. 

Spoiler

lotr3-movie-screencaps.com-.jpg?q=50

Hello everyone!

Just stopping by to introduce myself as the IM this game. Don't forget that if you have concerns, problems, want to vent, or just want to share funny memes, I'll be around. Feel free to PM me or ping me if you see a problem coming up. I will try to keep a close eye on things, but likely won't be able to read through every post.

In case I happen to do any RP, I'll be Nightowl, an epic with the ability to fly and go invisible in darkness. 

Spoiler

Don't mind me. I'm just a regular old player, being involved in the game...

thor-thor-ragnarok.gif

RP characters? What are those?

I guess I should do something. I’ll be Olsen, aka the Weatherman; an older gentleman who acts as a stakeout man for the Reckoners and has a strong resistance to the cold. Not quite Antarctica-cold, but a lot of cold.

And sleep.

That too.

2 hours ago, Elandera said:

Don't mind me. I'm just a regular old player, being involved in the game...

:pensive:

Spoiler

6f8.png

34 minutes ago, Ashbringer said:

And sleep.

He has a strong resistance to sleep?

I like this guy :eyes:

He is my kind of bro :eyes:

Edited by Kasimir

Alright, with apologies to @|TJ|, swapping my character out for one that I might be able to keep up RP for. Nothing against Kam, but he's actually a Wookie explorer I ran in a Star Wars OT campaign with the serial numbers filed off, and I'm not sure I'm feeling Kam enough to run him again. Besides, it's a decent name, I'll probably save it for some other future character just in case :P

Switching up for Mordred Kasjek, a grizzled investigator with a dark past, and the only surviving member of the Sarajevo Reckoner cell.

“Full moon is falling through the sky.
Cranes fly through clouds.
Wolves howl. I cannot find rest
Because I am powerless
To amend a broken world."

Under Heaven, Guy Gavriel Kay

The news was all over the radio, even as this morning's presenter read news of the devastation that had struck Cape Horn.

Mordred listened to that crackling transmission over a half-congealed cup of coffee; one that was far too thick and tasted of damnation. Shouldn't have left it for so long, but he'd been studying the board again, trying to draw connections between each bright blue pin. It was the Sidorov case—being a Reckoner never paid the bills, but at least it'd been months since he was last in the red.

Balog had run the Sarajevan cell on a shoe-string. Mordred had yet to figure out how he'd done it.

But we were younger then, weren't we? He found himself thinking, even as his fingers traced the scars on the battered kitchen table. We thought we could change the world. We thought we could set them all free.

The numbers should have been appalling, but the wintry chill of the morning had seeped into Mordred's mind and he took them in with glacial calm. What was another tragedy in an ocean of so many?

It was what came from living in a broken world, a world that had been driven to the edge of endurance, even before Calamity. Even before the Epics had begun to appear: men and women with powers that no person should have been entrusted with, powers to destroy and to kill and to wreak devastation.

The real question was: which Epic was involved? And what had they done?

His phone vibrated. Not the one he used everyday; this was the burner.

Mordred's concern levels increased as he pulled it out of his coat pocket.

There was a series of coordinates and a time.

HERON, it was signed. He knew the cell. Alex, wasn't it? He hadn't worked too closely with them. This was bound to be interesting.

The Reckoners were calling again.

And as he had done for the better part of his life, Mordred would answer.

Edited to bring you a meme:

Spoiler

livingdangerously.png.1e1c6be48a1f250e4ca36208cc476b0d.png

Edited by Kasimir

8 hours ago, Szeth_Pancakes said:

how

Weird thing about coming from my part of the world is that people sometimes say things that are swears here but not in the US/UK/EU and I'm dead certain it's not a swear for you guys so while it did confuse me, I cracked the joke it's extreme and moved on :P

Edited by Kasimir
justification

Just now, Kasimir said:

Weird thing about coming from my part of the world is that people sometimes say things that are swears here but not in the US/UK/EU and I'm dead certain it's not a swear for you guys so while it did confuse me, I cracked the joke it's extreme and moved on :P

oh :P

Locke Kodok is someone else’s rp character over in Zvso