Adventures in the Elf Empire

Thaidakar the Ghostblood

Theona walked through the city's streets, carrying a stack of fliers offering her services. She had almost no money left, but she'd managed to get them from a printer in exchange for dealing with a spirit problem. She'd even managed to do it without causing any major damage, which was a fairly huge success in her book. Finding an open wall, she reached up to affix the poster to it, using a small strand of magic that was intended to hold it in place. Looking at the end result, she realized she'd somehow fused the sheet of paper into the wall. "No one'll take it down, at least," she said brightly, continuing along the street.

sorry for the double post

24 minutes ago, Fallapede said:

Theona walked through the city's streets, carrying a stack of fliers offering her services. She had almost no money left, but she'd managed to get them from a printer in exchange for dealing with a spirit problem. She'd even managed to do it without causing any major damage, which was a fairly huge success in her book. Finding an open wall, she reached up to affix the poster to it, using a small strand of magic that was intended to hold it in place. Looking at the end result, she realized she'd somehow fused the sheet of paper into the wall. "No one'll take it down, at least," she said brightly, continuing along the street.

Suddenly a voice came from behind her shouting, "STOP THERE, DO YOU HAVE A PERMIT TO PUT THOSE UP MISS?!" It was a city guard.

Just now, Fallapede said:

"It says that I'm offering to help anyone who needs it if they'll give me food and somewhere to stay. I'm sorry about the wall, by the way!"

the guard smiled, "well I guess that's okay, by the way you might wanna check that house over there." he pointed at a large mansion in the distance, "they just fired their house keeper and are looking for someone to take their place, if you do that kind of work you might want to go there, but be warned, rumor has it that the son of the lord who lives there is a member of the Blood Moon society, but it is just a rumor."

11 hours ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Wheaton nodded, "they seem to have a jammed wrist."

He showed her the wrist that was jerked to one side.

"Oh, damn. That seems ugly. I'll get the anaesthetic."

On 1/29/2022 at 8:19 PM, Channelknight Fadran said:

A few lines in, Zen sighed. "Maybe we should head out again. Get some fresh air."

"Sure thing Zen," said Romar.

On 1/29/2022 at 9:33 PM, Elf said:

"Oh, damn. That seems ugly. I'll get the anaesthetic."

"Thanks," Wheaton observed it and started asking the patient some questions.

On 1/29/2022 at 8:17 PM, Fallapede said:

"Thank you! I might take you up on that!" Theona hopped up onto a large box propped against the side of a building, then scrambled her way up onto the roof. "Are you still chasing me or can I keep putting these up?'

"Well, I guess you can put them up," said the guard.

6 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

"D'you wanna go North or d'you wanna go East?" Zen pulled out his notebook and ran through his charts.

"How about East," said Romar, gazing off into the distance. thinking about the book that @Thaidakar the Ghostblood was writing

On 1/29/2022 at 4:12 PM, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

The stranger frowned and then reverted back to his false smile, "I am the greatest werewolf hunter of our time, I am Venatorum, but you can call me Ven, not that you will be able to as you will be dead by then."

"Werewolf? Haven't seen any of those around here. Fancy fun you got there."

19 minutes ago, The Unknown Aon said:

"Werewolf? Haven't seen any of those around here. Fancy fun you got there."

by fun do you mean gun?

"hm," said Ven, "I was told you were one, and this info came from a very reliable informant, do you have any proof you are not what my informant says you are?"

27 minutes ago, Szeth_Pancakes said:

The disconnect between the bold and Roman rp is grating on my nerves.

Ikr, I have put a thing in the first post saying stuff about it.

Hello!! I think I'm gonna join this. Here's my character, where do you think I can add her?

Spoiler

Name: Adily

Pronouns: She/her

Nationality: dark elf, some cross-breeding in her ancestry with high elves, so she has very faint magic

Profession: performer, takes pretty much any performing job she can get, bounces between jobs.

Appearance: Adily is very short for an elf, with long, sleek black hair. Her face is narrow, but with a vague warmth and softness in the angles. She has black eyes and light brown skin. Due to her high elf ancestry, the blackness in her eyes almost has a glowing appearance.

Personality: she has big dreams, but the few things she's been able to do in her life make it hard to stay positive. She's not talkative and has a really hard time trusting people and making friends, as she's been mistreated by parents, friends, employers, and anyone else she's ever been around.

Other Stuff: she can slightly change people's perceptions (of her, themselves, and of the world itself). This magic is very faint and hard for her to control, but it has helped her occasionally.