Adventures in the Elf Empire

Thaidakar the Ghostblood

ok so I am really bored lets have some fun. please use bold lettering for in game this has been a disaster for the current pages.

LORE:

the elf empire exists on a continent about the size of Australia maybe bigger, the empire does not have much contact with the outside world. the current ruler Emperor Foalen Riverton, is a fair and just ruler, he is 600 years old. elves live up to about 800 years old. the ruling dynasty is called the Odarin dynasty, Foalen is the leader of the Odarin dynasty. 

different kind of elves are: dark elves who have darker skin and have generally black hair and brown, black or red eyes (NOTE: not all dark elves are evil or bad in any way, it is just a different kind of elf.) there are light elves who have fairer skin they commonly have red or blond hair though there have been hundreds of light elves with darker hair color. there is a third type of elf called the High elves who are the smallest group, they don't have any different physical attributes than the other two groups, the only difference is that they have healing powers that can heal all creatures. there are also crossbreeds. the high elves are the only kind of elves who have magic of any kind. High Elves have bright glowing eyes.

there is a cult in the empire who want to destroy the current dynasty that rules, the cult is called the BLOOD MOON SOCIETY. members of this group are hidden throughout the government and civilians. 

Major cities are: Talanar City (the capitol), Tromar, Uran city, Dalmoor and Falamen city. 

Other Races: Dragons exist but in the mountains, high up. Dwarves aren't usually found in the empire but at least ten exist in most cities. Revenants and other undead creatures exist but they were trapped in an ancient city that was buried under a mountain. Humans are quite common but they generally stay in groups. 

Hope y'all like this, here is my character. you may use this as a template for yours.

Name: Wheaton Berkerly

Pronouns: him/he

Nationality: light elf

Profession: he is an apprentice blood healer. Blood healers are healers who dont have the inner power to heal.

Appearance: He has Auburn hair, hazel eyes. he usually wears a green robe with red designs on it. he usually has a knife on his belt. he has a lean strength about him tho he doesn't appear strong at first.

Personality: quick to smile and joke around, he makes you want to laugh with him. he is comfortable with death and blood around him.

Other Stuff: Wheaton lives at Talanar city with his master blood healer. his family lives in Dalmoor. his father died when he was young and his mother leads the family. 

Players:

@Thaidakar the Ghostblood: Wheaton Berkerly He/Him

@Elf: Amanda Stork she/her

@Channelknight Fadran: Zendyr YaiCaillen He/him

@Mystic Syn: a maybe on joining.

@The Unknown Aon: Sietch the werewolf.

@Fallapede: Theona.

@DramaQueen: Adily.

@Sequence: Seera

Wheaton smiled as a patient walked into the blood healer clinic.

Edited by Thaidakar the Ghostblood

14 hours ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

@Elf

I feel like I'm morally obligated to summon you here.

Here is my character 

Spoiler

Name Amanda Stork 

Pronouns; she/her 

Nationality: Dark Elf

Proffession: Part of the Blood Moon Society 

Appearance: Dark bob that frames her face. Brown skin, black eyes.

Personality: Acts charming to so others dont suspect that she is a part of a cult, but isnt really charming. 

Other stuff: works at the clinic that Wheaton works in, is blood healer, taught by her uncle.

Amanda saw Wheaton smile as a patient walked into the clinic. Wheaton sure liked to help people. He'd make a mighty fine healer one day. 

But healing people was not what Amanda was here for. 

Nevertheless, she walked up to Wheaton and asked him if he'd like a hand in healing the patient. 

Edited by Elf

14 hours ago, The Unknown Aon said:

11 hours ago, Mystic Syn said:

ok so Dragons and other races exist, but they live across the sea. some do live in the elf empire I guess if I think about it. I will add it to the main thread.

Wheaton grinned and said, "sure, do you have any experience with healing?"

Wheaton noticed she was a dark elf but shrugged it off, ancient prejudices ran deep, but that was why he was here. His boss had started the clinic four hundred years ago so that there would be a healer clinic open to all nationalities of elves back when the dark elves had first become a full part of the empire.

50 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Wheaton grinned and said, "sure, do you have any experience with healing?"

Wheaton noticed she was a dark elf but shrugged it off, ancient prejudices ran deep, but that was why he was here. His boss had started the clinic four hundred years ago so that there would be a healer clinic open to all nationalities of elves back when the dark elves had first become a full part of the empire.

"Yes I do. My uncle was a master healer and he taught me all he knew. In fact today is my first day of work here. " 

4 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

"what was his name?" said Wheaton, "the master healer here knows many of the healers, he probably has heard of him."

Of course, Amanda had no such uncle. But the cult had prepared her well for this job. "I'm afraid that he passed away a few years back. His name was Thyme Lander." 

Thyme Lander had been among the more famous of healers and especially so since he had been a dark elf. Ancient prejudices still ran deep. Anyway Thyme had also been a total recluse and no one knew anything about him. Hence it would perfectly plausible for him to have a niece that no one had heard about.

Edited by Elf

Just now, Elf said:

Of course, Amanda had no such uncle. But the cult had prepared her well for this job. "I'm afraid that passed away a few years back. His name was Thyme Lander." 

Thyme Lander had been among the more famous of healers and especially so since he had been a dark elf. Ancient prejudices still ran deep. Anyway Thyme had also been a total recluse and no one knew anything about him. Hence it would perfectly plausible for him to have a niece that no one had heard about.

intersting thought Wheaton. 

"Really?" said Wheaton slowly, "Thyme Lander, I had no idea there were other Landers besides Thyme and his father."

Wheaton began to observe the patient while they continued talking.

2 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

intersting thought Wheaton. 

"Really?" said Wheaton slowly, "Thyme Lander, I had no idea there were other Landers besides Thyme and his father."

Wheaton began to observe the patient while they continued talking.

"Yes he was quite a recluse and quite secretive about his private life." 

Amanda sighed "Well all this talk of him is making me quite sad. I loved quite a lot. So what do you think is wrong with the patient?" 

Gotta sleep now, will continue with this in ten hours or so, after I wake up.

Just now, Elf said:

"Yes he was quite a recluse and quite secretive about his private life." 

Amanda sighed "Well all this talk of him is making me quite sad. I loved quite a lot. So what do you think is wrong with the patient?" 

k

Wheaton nodded, "they seem to have a jammed wrist."

He showed her the wrist that was jerked to one side.

because I saw the linear thread did it so I kind of just did it @Channelknight Fadran also sure.

tho the only way to actually do it would to either be a cross breed between high elves and another kind or you have been experimented on by someone and now have magical powers as a result.

Yessir. And here they are:

Spoiler

Name: Zendyr YaiCaillen

Pronouns: He/Him

Nationality: Comes from a smaller tribe of light elves in the mountains with a few... interesting differences to the rest of their species.

Profession: Cartographer (explores distant lands and maps them out)

Appearance: Tall, even for elves. He's got slightly darker skin than most light elves (due to more exposure in the mountains), but the real differences come from his silver hair and vibrant purple eyes. Those don't come from his bloodline, though; they're a product of something else :ph34r:

Personality: Generally pretty happy to help, friendly, and empathetic.

Other Stuff: He's really good at hunting, wilderness survival, drawing, and other essential skills like that

Just now, Channelknight Fadran said:
  Hide contents

Name: Zendyr YaiCaillen

Pronouns: He/Him

Nationality: Comes from a smaller tribe of light elves in the mountains with a few... interesting differences to the rest of their species.

Profession: Cartographer (explores distant lands and maps them out)

Appearance: Tall, even for elves. He's got slightly darker skin than most light elves (due to more exposure in the mountains), but the real differences come from his silver hair and vibrant purple eyes. Those don't come from his bloodline, though; they're a product of something else :ph34r:

Personality: Generally pretty happy to help, friendly, and empathetic.

Other Stuff: He's really good at hunting, wilderness survival, drawing, and other essential skills like that

cool character! I like it!

1 minute ago, The Unknown Aon said:

Sietch stood in a field, dawn had just arrived and her more bestial features had faded. That was good, considering there was a stranger approaching. 

The stranger walked with a subtle arrogance. as they walked forward their features became apparent. It was a tall blond haired human with dark skin and an arrogant smile, they were also a he. He held a rifle in his hands and a pistol was slung at his side.