Trusk'our

Question

3 answers to this question

I feel like this question is kind of similar to asking if you'd get more muscular by injecting protein directly into your veins, where the higher likelyhood is you're just going to do some serious damage to the person receiving the injection. Not because what you're trying to do is impossible or illogical, but just because you're probably missing several steps of the process.

2 hours ago, HSuperLee said:

I feel like this question is kind of similar to asking if you'd get more muscular by injecting protein directly into your veins, where the higher likelyhood is you're just going to do some serious damage to the person receiving the injection. Not because what you're trying to do is impossible or illogical, but just because you're probably missing several steps of the process.

This is kinda where I land I think, too, honestly.  The liquid in the shardpools is the most dense and least controlled of all the forms of Investiture.  Raw Injection, especially raw physical injection seems too random of an act with too powerful a substance to be safe. But to be honest, I cant decide if it would be better or worse to find a way to inject it directly into the spiritweb, via hemalurgy or a raysium dagger, etc.

EDIT: For that purpose, Im pretty sure the best option out there is Lerasium, since it permanently rewrites spiritwebs directly. I have no idea how to go about manipulating the effects wiht any precision though.  My best guess at this point is that you'd want to Invest other metals (through Hemalurgy, Feruchemy, or Awakening) and then alloy that charged metal with Lerasium to make the changes directly to the spiritweb.

Edited by Quantus