A Theory No More...

Shivertongue

But of course! Now everything makes so much more sense! The Seventeenth Shard are chasing Hoid for his waffles. Bavadin and Rayse clearly stole Hoid's waffles some time in the distant past, and the resulting anger shattered the powers of creation itself, leaving them free to carry out their waffle-vendetta with ease.

Whose cuisine... shall reign supreme?!

• 5 years later...

Scadrian waffles with chocolate chips!

Now for the most important question: does Scadrial have maple syrup? (Unless you are my mother, in which case:  “Kingsdaughter, I have two bottles of 100% pure maple syrup and I don’t know what to do with them. Do you want them?” Me: “are you rusting serious?! Yes! Give them here!!!!!!”) 

I just want to know if the waffle irons are powered by electricity or Brass feruchemy. Wait a second, just got a good topic title, or at least something to append to the Investiture Tech thread for Scadrial.

f-Brass powered heat equipment!! No longer must you buy heavy propane tanks or connect the stove to the grid! Just buy a charged medallion and stick it in the designated slot of your heating appliance. Waffles have never been so portable—now, you have two slots—one brass, one bendalloy, making this waffle iron a must for every worldhopping journey. (Paid for by Silverlight Ingestiture Department)

• 8 months later...
  • Chaos locked this topic