A Theory No More...

Shivertongue

You read that right, Shardudes and Shardettes.

It is confirmed.

For reals.

After so much research, so many read-throughs, so much speculation, I am happy to tell you that I have it confirmed, for certain, beyond a shadow of a doubt.

Yes, there ARE waffles on Scadrial. Everything else in the book makes so much more sense now. ^^

That is all.

You read that right, Shardudes and Shardettes.

It is confirmed.

For reals.

After so much research, so many read-throughs, so much speculation, I am happy to tell you that I have it confirmed, for certain, beyond a shadow of a doubt.

Yes, there ARE waffles on Scadrial. Everything else in the book makes so much more sense now. ^^

That is all.

*Scadrial. :P

And the Seventeenth Shard are chasing him because they want some?

But of course! Now everything makes so much more sense! The Seventeenth Shard are chasing Hoid for his waffles. Bavadin and Rayse clearly stole Hoid's waffles some time in the distant past, and the resulting anger shattered the powers of creation itself, leaving them free to carry out their waffle-vendetta with ease.

But of course! Now everything makes so much more sense! The Seventeenth Shard are chasing Hoid for his waffles. Bavadin and Rayse clearly stole Hoid's waffles some time in the distant past, and the resulting anger shattered the powers of creation itself, leaving them free to carry out their waffle-vendetta with ease.

I agree, but only if somewhere along the line they knocked over a vase.

Of course they did. Endowment was furious: there were flowers spilled everywhere. They still haven't managed to clean up the mess.

Now that is just ridiculous! Endowment is a Shard of the vase that was Adonalsium. He did not exist until Hoid knocked it over.

Tsk tsk, people, get your theories straight. Everything happened AFTER Hoid knocked over his wife's priceless vase.

Gah! Where did I get the idea that Endowment was a girl? Has that been confirmed one way or another?

Also, Sazed is totally the one sitting in the corner with a glue gun trying to put it all back together, but he's only got two pieces.

Sazed: If we don't get this thing back together, Hoid's wife will never make us waffles again!

I always has the distinct impression that Hoid, in his appearance in HoA, was holding a waffle :rolleyes:

But of course! What self-respecting worldhopper, with an entire army of other worldhoppers chasing them, would go anywhere without their mystical waffle of power?

Edited by Levi

Holy crap! The absolute best title ever is Wafflebringer.

That so totally owns Worldbringer from HoA. At least I think they were called that Back In The Day.

Regardless... The Wafflebringer is now my favorite title ever. I can only aspire to one day be known as one.

Holy crap! The absolute best title ever is Wafflebringer.

That so totally owns Worldbringer from HoA. At least I think they were called that Back In The Day.

Regardless... The Wafflebringer is now my favorite title ever. I can only aspire to one day be known as one.

This is something that is simple to achieve.

All you have to do is BRING ME WAFFLES!