Attaining Higher Cognition via Hemalurgy?

Trusk'our

Question

Assuming that you could find a way to bypass the physical mutations of giving yourself Hemalurgic spikes filled with human attributes (such as being a shapeshifter, such as a kandra), and you found a way to combine multiple Hemalurgic charges in one spike (possibly by using Raysium), could you use a super charged Hemalurgic copper spike to give yourself abilities that you'd find in the movie Limitless

Kind of a lot that you'd need to overcome, but if possible it would be one of the most powerful abilities that you could get. 

1 answer to this question

16 hours ago, Trusk'our said:

Assuming that you could find a way to bypass the physical mutations of giving yourself Hemalurgic spikes filled with human attributes (such as being a shapeshifter, such as a kandra), and you found a way to combine multiple Hemalurgic charges in one spike (possibly by using Raysium), could you use a super charged Hemalurgic copper spike to give yourself abilities that you'd find in the movie Limitless

Kind of a lot that you'd need to overcome, but if possible it would be one of the most powerful abilities that you could get. 

I sort of imagine zinc compounding to be the limitless combo.  That mental speed of allowing all of the things to happen at once.  

Definately think a kandra with the blessing of presence is a good showing depending on how much faster they are able to think compared to other kandra.  It is kind of hard to think past that as far as what it actually can do because we don't really get a show on screen of what a faster higher level of cognition can do.   

Looking at how Wax and Wayne are able to have entire conversations with each other in a speed bubble and then let it down having the advantage of being able to talk through the issues before hand or how Wax was able to think his way out of an explosion as Waynes speed bubble again bought him time.  

I picture F zinc and H copper to do the same thing to different degrees.  

From what I have gathered it is that intelligence and mental speed can only really help you with things you know about.   In limitless he was able to learn and pick things up much faster also, which I believe would be applicable here as well but he still didn't instantly turn into a master in all subjects.  Would H copper offer a way around needing to really learn the things for yourself?  If you spiked a medical doctor then a physicist and then some musical genius would you in part take their knowledge in those subjects as well?  

I feel like the learning aspect is what holds F zinc back in that you could store speed but would have to learn slower to be able to apply what you learned quickly later on in the future.  Compounding definately opens it up to be super OP.