Duralumin/Nicrosil and Compounding

Duxredux

Anyone know what happens if you are burning Duralumin while also attempting to burn a stored Feruchemical attribute? I've been wondering about this since we see Connection Medallions and I'm wondering if they're filling them in a special way, or if this isn't as complicated as I think it is. 

In order to compound you first store a Feruchemical attribute in the Metalmind, slightly burn the Metalmind, which allows you to access the Feruchemical storage as an Allomantic ability, and then burn the Feruchemical storage granting a huge amount of that storage in return. By necessity to make the compounding work, you have to actively, if minutely, burn the Metalmind. Duralumin removes all control over how little you burn, instead expending all actively burning metals in a burst of power beyond what most Allomancers can do even when flaring their metals. The entire stock, which presumably includes the Metalmind.

Maybe it isn't a problem, since A-Duralumin itself I think burns at a normal rate, but does A-Duralumin's effect apply to F-Duralumin? Do you get huge bursts of Connection and then you immediately extinguish A-Duralumin and then store or lose it? That probably wouldn't be a problem, except you have no finesse when you need to recharge (and who knows what happens when you repeatedly massively Connect yourself to... whatever). I know that Leechers can't affect Feruchemical stores normally, but I'm wondering if the "hack" that is Compounding opens Feruchemical stores to influence from Leechers, or it would open them to it, but only when actively Compounding. At any rate, I don't think it would be viable to Compound Duralumin and another metal at the same time.

A different look at this, could a Nicroburst Misting have slapped Miles, waited a second, and then shot him? Would that have burned all of his Metalminds, Health storage and all since Miles always had the compounding running and by extension was very slowly burning his Gold?

A-duralumin affects any metal burn, and for all practical purposes compounded F metals are just a different metal to allomancy.  The targeted person has to have the relevant Allomancy to trigger the Burn, but in that case Duralumin can force a person to also burn up Metalminds and Spikes if they are of the proper metals.