Quick Fix 58: Rebellion

Quivil

3 hours ago, Archer said:

Interesting reasoning. Isn't the jailer king village anyway? (honestly can't remember) 

The jailor is village, but lynch votes give us info later on, because elims vote with info about teamates so we can use that rather than just a villager's random guess.

49 minutes ago, Illwei said:

Hi guys I thought I'd let you know that I have secret info on the distro and it's actually 9 ghostbloods vs. 3 elims 

Last I checked there weren't 13 players, and I don't fit that criteria....

Aaaand I forgot QFs are fast again. Unfortunately I’ll be asleep for at least half of the remaining turn, but you know.

I have no idea how QF50 was so long .-. Fun times.

Would not be fine with killing: Archer, Striker, Illwei

Have no current aversion to killing: Karth, TUA

Exp probably is a Ghostblood before he’s elim so that’s a /shrug kill. Don’t like TJ as a train.

42 minutes ago, Matrim's Dice said:

Aaaand I forgot QFs are fast again. Unfortunately I’ll be asleep for at least half of the remaining turn, but you know.

I have no idea how QF50 was so long .-. Fun times.

Would not be fine with killing: Archer, Striker, Illwei

Have no current aversion to killing: Karth, TUA

Exp probably is a Ghostblood before he’s elim so that’s a /shrug kill. Don’t like TJ as a train.

Look I can 100 post a cycle if people want me to but imma need someone to keep up with me then

I can tomorrow, but I better sleep now lol.

edit: I should be able to get on before rollover hopefully. It's during my first period which is useless (like all my periods) so Ican most likely get away with being on. 

Edited by Experience

So, I am realizing that I won’t be on at for rollover tomorrow. I basically won’t be on from now until at least a couple hours after rollover. Besides maybe grabbing fifteen minutes of free time about an hour before rollover. This shouldn’t happen again, unless I’m still alive/the game is still going next Tuesday. For now, take some real thoughts:

I do think I distrust Archer right now, but I think in the past I have always tended to get into some sort of argument with Archer or disagreement with him about something. Much in the same way that people tend to always find myself suspicious. So, in light of that, I will not be voting for Archer, but rather Illwei. Her joking about being an elim and just general casualness does not seem like her normal style to me. Perhaps I am reading too much into that, but that’s where I feel the most comfortable putting my vote. I agree with…I think it was Archer who said that they think that Experience is probably a Ghostblood.

Honestly kind of strange that we have three pages and yet so little happens that it’s hard for me to form a read on anyone.

2 minutes ago, JungleFiend said:

I won't be around for rollover either.   If I could figure out how to change the color of someone’s name I too, would vote for Illwei.  Is it different for phones? (Sorry, I'm bad with tech)

I’m still around for a moment instead of sleeping. To vote for for Illwei on mobile, you would type out [colour=red]Illwei[/colour], but with the American spelling of color, not colour.

Also meant to add this into my last post but forgot. @JNV I don’t know if I’ve welcomed you to SE, but welcome! You seem to be fitting right in and have made some good analysis posts. I am wondering what you keep referring to when you say DMs? Do you mean like the mafia equivalent of Dungeon Masters? If so? That’s what GM (Game Master) is. If not, I am curious what you mean.

Hi guys im here now

i should prob read the rules but theyre long and complicated and apparently not very understandable soooooo
jk i'll read em....eventually

so this game is all about chaos right? mmk lemme check smthn...nice, they are playing.
What's more chaotic than the return of the Sword Vote? :P   TJ

30 minutes ago, StrikerEZ said:

Her joking about being an elim and just general casualness does not seem like her normal style to me

Perhaps I should be reading striker as an Elim because I have no clue what he's reffering to as my "general style"

I refuse

@JungleFiend what's your thoughts on me so far ? what warrants a vote?

also right gotta do some vote hopping so i can start my streak again or whatnot.

Karma......Karnafi.....Karnations.....Karnath.....

3 hours ago, StrikerEZ said:

Her joking about being an elim and just general casualness does not seem like her normal style to me. Perhaps I am reading too much into that, but that’s where I feel the most comfortable putting my vote.

If I had a dollar for every time someone says this.... :P

2 hours ago, Dannnex said:

Oh c'monnnnn xD

Anyway I'm suspicious of Archer because their vote on Experience because they said they like PMs. More suspicious is the vote on Striker - 

11 hours ago, Archer said:

There's maybe 5 non-villagers out there. If I choose someone at random, there's a 5/11 chance they'll be a good kill target. So I am genuinely going to RNG this here vote, and there's nothing you can do to stop me. Experience STRIKEREZ

You're already voting for a player [Exp]. By your logic, there's already 5/11 chances they would be a good kill target, so why are you RNGing this? I feel like this is a reason manufactured to change the vote because if it's a random vote, the vote on Experience already is still the same probability. 

I liked Striker's vote on Archer, but dislike their vote on Illwei :P

And if we find out Archer is evil, I'll be seriously side-eyeing that vote and unvote by Mat as distancing :P

I don't know guys, I feel like Archer is kinda sus too, but that makes me think it's dangerous to vote for him. He "didn't notice" there was an Assassin, and then conveniently said he didn't think there was a Messenger. And I naturally view Archer as pretty trustworthy so maybe he's a Messenger and trying to be just obvious enough about it to farm votes?

5 hours ago, Dannnex said:

so this game is all about chaos right? mmk lemme check smthn...nice, they are playing.

Wait what why. There's no reason for a three vote wagon on a non poster. 

5 hours ago, Illwei said:

Karma......Karnafi.....Karnations.....Karnath.....

Chameeeeeeleooooooon 

2 hours ago, |TJ| said:

You're already voting for a player [Exp]. By your logic, there's already 5/11 chances they would be a good kill target, so why are you RNGing this? I feel like this is a reason manufactured to change the vote because if it's a random vote, the vote on Experience already is still the same probability. 

You're right, I hate RNG. I was just placing and retracting votes in rough order of when people were on or were about to be on. Striker conveniently told us when they'd arrive in the signups, and I was banking on you showing up overnight. 

Karnatheon hasn't said much, but in light of the LG, I'm not willing to clear based on that. TUA's assassin question stands out to me. TJ and Striker have a lot of emojis, but I didn't mind their responses. I'm watching who is willing to blatantly self pres as a sign they're a Ghostblood, and TJ's response felt more game solvely. I respect that Jungle was willing to vote, kudos to you. Plus how to red text is a question better posed in the elim doc. I dislike Dannex's vote enough that I'd be willing to exe them. Danex TJ

8 hours ago, JNV said:

Who will they trust to share things with? 

They also don't reveal their identity when they share info. The worst that can happen is an elim lies about the result of a scan, but they risk exposing their alignment when we discover the ruse. 

I genuinely don't think the Messenger exists. The village will take guaranteed GB flip over possible mix C1, and there's no Deceptions C1, so they have no reason not to open wolf and explicitly ask to be exed. 

6 minutes ago, Karnatheon said:

I don't know guys, I feel like Archer is kinda sus too, but that makes me think it's dangerous to vote for him. He "didn't notice" there was an Assassin, and then conveniently said he didn't think there was a Messenger. And I naturally view Archer as pretty trustworthy so maybe he's a Messenger and trying to be just obvious enough about it to farm votes?

Honestly I think we should ignore the messenger completely at least in the beginning, because there's no point in double guessing literally all our reads (however terrible they are right now) and not going with them because we think they might want to die. 

I think this is case #100 of voting Illwei for changing slightly (so slight that I apparently failed to detect it, in fact). Time will likely prove me wrong, but there you go.

Karth

No actually I like that a lot less than I might have last night but I legitimately don’t know who to vote 

Edited by Matrim's Dice

1 hour ago, Archer said:

I genuinely don't think the Messenger exists. The village will take guaranteed GB flip over possible mix C1, and there's no Deceptions C1, so they have no reason not to open wolf and explicitly ask to be exed. 

Wouldn't people actively avoid voting for a Messenger though since they kill one of the people that votes on them if they get exed?

1 hour ago, Experience said:

Honestly I think we should ignore the messenger completely at least in the beginning, because there's no point in double guessing literally all our reads (however terrible they are right now) and not going with them because we think they might want to die. 

That's fair, if we never vote out of fear the elims would just win I guess.

44 minutes ago, Matrim's Dice said:

I think this is case #100 of voting Illwei for changing slightly (so slight that I apparently failed to detect it, in fact). Time will likely prove me wrong, but there you go.

Karth

No actually I like that a lot less than I might have last night but I legitimately don’t know who to vote 

I really thought you'd end up on TUA. Are you just trusting Illwei's read on this one?

12 minutes ago, Karnatheon said:

Wouldn't people actively avoid voting for a Messenger though since they kill one of the people that votes on them if they get exed?

That's fair, if we never vote out of fear the elims would just win I guess.

*water begins pooling out from beneath the kitchen's swingy double doors*

EVERYTHING IS FINE!

I got it in my head that they get to choose anyone they want to kill with them, not just from people that voted for them, so excellent catch. My opinion is unchanged, but that's very likely because it takes a hot minute for information to settle in my brain before I properly internalize it. I'll keep you posted. Either way, I am not the Messenger and I am not afraid of the Messenger. But you've reminded me that it probably terrifies the elims, so sus on everyone who doesn't end up on a viable wagon. 

8 minutes ago, Archer said:

I really thought you'd end up on TUA. Are you just trusting Illwei's read on this one?

I mean, I listed TUA and Karth as people I was fine with voting and gave reasons for neither. I’m voting Karth over TUA because it functionally does more but I don’t suspect either more than the other. What specifically (if anything) made you think I’d end up on TUA? I don’t think I implied that. 

Re: Dannex, the last time they did this they were village and I was evil and I used this sword vote on me as a reason to vote against them. Kinda suspecting if Archer is doing the same thing. 

Point 2: Wondering if Dannex is evil this time around because I have no way of knowing if he'd do the same thing as evil :P