Quick Fix 58: Rebellion

Ookla of Colors

59 minutes ago, Karnatheon said:

There is 1 Assassin 1 Highprince 1 Shardbearer

*muffled noise of pots and pans hitting the floor in the kitchen*

*pokes my head of the swingy double doors and points aggressively at you with a cleaver*

RIGHT. 

*somewhere behind me, meat begins to burn*

my basic literacy skills are not good. Interesting that TUO and you caught that, if only because people tend to more knowledge about their own roles. But my ego isn't big enough that I'm going to vote somewhere for correcting me. :D.

If that's the case, I fear this distro is heavily banking on the NK being at least partially ineffective because of our roles and the rules about only certain people being able to use the NK. But you know what. There's maybe 5 non-villagers out there. If I choose someone at random, there's a 5/11 chance they'll be a good kill target. So I am genuinely going to RNG this here vote, and there's nothing you can do to stop me. Experience STRIKEREZ

Edit:

Not legal.

moooooom, you never let us have any fun :((((((

Edited by Archer

51 minutes ago, Archer said:

STRIKEREZ

>:(

~

Ged looked around nervously at those around him. There were rumors of Rebels being amongst them. There were even rumors of the Ghosbloods having agents here. His eye twitched. That would not bode well for them at all, no it would not. 

I just have to not die, Ged thought to himself. That seems like a good plan to me.

~

Sorry, this post is gonna be a bit small. Didn't realize how busy I was going to be these first couple turns of the game. Assuming I survive past like D3, I'll be much more active. For now you're going to get casual!Striker.

Anyway, Archer. Absolutely random and totally not because they voted on me. Nope, definitely not a suspicious reason for a vote at all. 

Seriously though, he's been seeming fishy to me.

3 hours ago, The Unknown Aon said:

You turn things red by saying really loudly, "Conver Rubrum!" Also known as [ color = red ] iewllI [ / color ] without spaces. 

5 minutes ago, JungleFiend said:

I just got here and I have absolutely no clue what is going on.  Are we voting now?

Stupid question, but how do I change the color of someone's name?

You can do it that way, or if you're on PC you can just change the text color at the top of the text editor. And ya during this turn we can vote on who we think is evil and person with most votes gets exed. We could also vote saying we don't want to vote in order to not exe someone if we wanted.

6 minutes ago, Karnatheon said:

You can do it that way, or if you're on PC you can just change the text color at the top of the text editor. And ya during this turn we can vote on who we think is evil and person with most votes gets exed. We could also vote saying we don't want to vote in order to not exe someone if we wanted.

I mean...not voting is kinda useless cause someone is just going to get jailed if we don't exe.

Edited by Experience

I don't actually want to vote Archer right now. Most of the time I like to vote solve Archer (please vote lol) since he always is about the same to me.

Edit: @StrikerEZ, what about Archer do you find fishy?

Edited by Matrim's Dice

1 hour ago, Matrim's Dice said:

Edit: @StrikerEZ, what about Archer do you find fishy?

Tbh, I don’t remember exactly why. I was just getting bad vibes as I read some of their posts….

Oh yeah it was the bit about trying to game the Will stuff. The best thing to do for the village with those is just leave them alone and let the alignments/roles come out naturally. 

8 minutes ago, StrikerEZ said:

Tbh, I don’t remember exactly why. I was just getting bad vibes as I read some of their posts….

Oh yeah it was the bit about trying to game the Will stuff. The best thing to do for the village with those is just leave them alone and let the alignments/roles come out naturally. 

Pfft, taking the GM's side huh. 

Thoughts on giving up roles via Will? Or claiming in general? 

1 hour ago, Experience said:

I mean...not voting is kinda useless cause someone is just going to get jailed if we don't exe.

Interesting reasoning. Isn't the jailer king village anyway? (honestly can't remember) 

22 minutes ago, Tani said:

Alignments don't change.

She’s aware :P I don’t think you need to clarify things unspecificallyasked

(But thanks anyway)

I do agree with the v!Striker read for the moment. Historically that’s odd but hey it’s a new year :P 

Hi! Sorry I'm late, I had school. 

So three killers exactly and 0-9 Ghostbloods. Probably just two or three neutrals, not nine, but who knows? Maybe we're all evil here

Wait I just realized that it said each one had a unique win ocndition so there can only be one of each at most? Maybe? Or is that per role...

What happens if the Lightweaver switches the Shardbearer with a village person? Does the village now control the elim kill? @Tani

Lightweaver could just sort of exist. You do you. Probably better for you to reveal because then no one wants to kill you but it would honestly work better for you to side with the rebels because then you know rebel and non rebel factions and could just work on finding ghostbloods. Too bad there are no DMs

Messenger just... be suspicious I guess? You do you and die soon

Truthwatcher wants to live which is cool. If you claim no one wants to kill you. I think silencing is kind of not great honestly because it just stops communication which seems like the opposite of helpful and it would probably give you enemies so just claim, do nothing and win

The only use for Skybreaker looks like killing the shardbearer at night but they could just vote them out instead so kind of useless

Is the house what you're saying for person? I'm kind of confused. Windrunner is a one use protect that kills the killer?

Edgedancer just seems good. Keep people alive

Lightweaver squire seems best for investigating kills so I guess you can do the first option for this cycle but after that I don't think you can trust other people enough until later

Truthless just sort of vibes I guess

Willshaper seems hard to do with no DMs because how do you know anything so I wouldn't do anything if I were you? Unless its fun then you do you

3 minutes ago, JNV said:

So three killers exactly and 0-9 Ghostbloods. Probably just two or three neutrals, not nine, but who knows? Maybe we're all evil here

Now that would be interesting :P There has to be at least 1 or else the elims would auto-win, but yeah 2-3 is a good guess

32 minutes ago, Matrim's Dice said:

I do agree with the v!Striker read for the moment. Historically that’s odd but hey it’s a new year :P 

Any particular reason for that read? 

56 minutes ago, Tani said:

And jailing isn't useless...

I'm going to keep making fun of it until you reveal that the distro made every villager a jailor king

2 minutes ago, JNV said:

Maybe we're all evil here

Lightweaver could just sort of exist. You do you. Probably better for you to reveal because then no one wants to kill you but it would honestly work better for you to side with the rebels because then you know rebel and non rebel factions and could just work on finding ghostbloods. Too bad there are no DMs

Lightweaver squire seems best for investigating kills so I guess you can do the first option for this cycle but after that I don't think you can trust other people enough until later

Willshaper seems hard to do with no DMs because how do you know anything so I wouldn't do anything if I were you? Unless its fun then you do you

These first two paragraphs read like a Lightweaver soft to me. Care to make that official? 

Disagree on the Squire speculation. Better to evaluate future threats than to check old ones unless we're stuck. I kinda doubt this role exists though. 

No one ever does nothing when that's the best thing to do. But I admire the optimism. 

13 minutes ago, JNV said:

What happens if the Lightweaver switches the Shardbearer with a village person? Does the village now control the elim kill?

I believe I said yes to this question earlier. However, I now think that actually the Village should get a separate kill and the elim kill should be left to the Assassin.

9 minutes ago, Archer said:

I'm going to keep making fun of it until you reveal that the distro made every villager a jailor king

:ph34r:

1 hour ago, Archer said:

Thoughts on giving up roles via Will? Or claiming in general? 

That happens automatically if we don’t do anything right? If it doesn’t happen automatically, I guess we should add roles. But I think letting things automatically happen is the best option.

1 hour ago, Matrim's Dice said:

New year, new me. :P

It’s probably because I was too busy to get on and say something really stupid early on. :P

27 minutes ago, Archer said:

Can it not be because I am a lovely person and have the best opinions? :)

28 minutes ago, Archer said:

These first two paragraphs read like a Lightweaver soft to me. Care to make that official? 

I’ll have you know I’m actually the Lightweaver ;))))))))

3 minutes ago, StrikerEZ said:

That happens automatically if we don’t do anything right? If it doesn’t happen automatically, I guess we should add roles. But I think letting things automatically happen is the best option.

*more pots clatter to the ground, possibly dropped, possibly thrown*

YES! POSSIBLY! RULLLLLLES

the problem with a game with a rollover of 11.20 is that's just early enough I might miss it, but not early enough that I'll set an alarm. Good luck, night owls. And send in your actions! 

Striker, it's Absolutely TJ

59 minutes ago, Archer said:

The level of Actual Response and Reason he had early on. That’s easily faked but it’s immediately enough for a tentative read from me.

21 minutes ago, Matrim's Dice said:

The level of Actual Response and Reason he had early on. That’s easily faked but it’s immediately enough for a tentative read from me.

Wait a minute

What does this say about my normal level of play? :P

4 minutes ago, StrikerEZ said:

Wait a minute

What does this say about my normal level of play? :P

That's comparing elim/village, not Striker/Striker :P And it's probably an unfair comparison anyway, but I also am trying to justify my gut read a little bit :P.

1 hour ago, Archer said:

I think your reading too much into it. especially since you cut out some other paragraphs. When I claim Lightweaver you'll know 

1 hour ago, Archer said:

Disagree on the Squire speculation. Better to evaluate future threats than to check old ones unless we're stuck. I kinda doubt this role exists though. 

The squire can't get info directly. Who will they trust to share things with? There's no DMs for secrets and no scanner besides the squire so any trust will be made in here so theyll just get killed. Free info vs risky info weighs more than not great info vs useful info