This game xD.

15 minutes ago, Illwei said:

Before someone comes in and says why they think we shouldn't

We shouldn't... oh. :P 

edit: bondsmiths pm me i want to talk to people lol

Edited by Experience
posted just this so i could reload the page and get the rules doc lol

14 minutes ago, Matrim's Dice said:

Do we know that no one can be under Deceive for C1?

Yes.

12 minutes ago, Illwei said:

I didn't realize there was the option, i thought we had to.

If you don't I will. Thanks Illwei! (hands brownie)

@Tani... oh c'mon. Freakin short term memory loss. Well, I'm sure I'll remember the question eventually lol.

Oh yeah. Umm... grreat lol. Okay. If someone is protected, are we told that they were attacked and survived? What truthless roles are excluded? 

Trying to decide if I want to figure out a way to break the game xD. Hmm... I'll think about it. 

And Tani, is the 0-3 thing meaning that there are only 6 players with roles? Or that there are between 0-3 of each of those roles? Can people have double roles?

15 minutes ago, Experience said:

edit: bondsmiths pm me i want to talk to people lol

Good idea. People should give a shout if they want PMs, or if they don't. I'm cool with getting one. 

21 minutes ago, Matrim's Dice said:

Also... can the elims have roles other than Assassin/Shardbearer/Highprince? Cause we could just mass role-clear.... 

My gut says Tani included multiples of some roles so the elims can lie realistically. But if you soft clear everyone who claims a unique role and exe from there, odds are we'd probably do okay. 

Just now, Tani said:

If you don't I will. Thanks Illwei! (hands brownie)

Well my backup plan was to suggest that people write their roles into well constructed poems so that you can tell if the role's name has been switched. :P.

Another general discussion question is whether or not we should accuse people of being Deceived. It Silences someone who is probably not evil if we're right. It also makes it harder for the elims to use it as leverage, being able to call Silence someone mid-round if they don't like what they start saying. 

2 minutes ago, Experience said:

Trying to decide if I want to figure out a way to break the game xD. Hmm... I'll think about it. 

doitdoitdoitdoit

26 minutes ago, Experience said:

there are between 0-3 of each of those roles

this one

Trying to decide if I want to figure out a way to break the game xD.

17 minutes ago, Archer said:

doitdoitdoitdoit

Tell you what: If this game gets broken, neither of you will get more brownies or popcorn in this game and its afterlife.

If someone is protected, are we told that they were attacked and survived?

Protected by healing: no. Protected by night immunity: Probably no? I'll have to check. Protected by jail: no. Protected by Windrunner: only if the Windrunner dies.

If it was an action by a living person: no. If it was an action by a dead person: yes. If it was a passive ability: I need to check.

What truthless roles are excluded?

Truthless can be any role in this game (Shardbearer, Highprince, Assassin, Willshaper, Skybreaker, Truthless, Lightweaver, Edgedancer, Lightweaver Squire, Windrunner, Messenger, or Truthwatcher.) To be clear: When Truthless rolls a role, they do not take the wincon.

17 minutes ago, Archer said:

Good idea. People should give a shout if they want PMs, or if they don't. I'm cool with getting one. 

There is no bondsmith in this game.

Edited by Tani

14 minutes ago, Archer said:

doitdoitdoitdoit

Hmmm.... *schemeing*

7 minutes ago, Tani said:

this one

wat? don't understand

8 minutes ago, Tani said:

Tell you what: If this game gets broken, neither of you will get brownies or popcorn in this game and its afterlife.

*snatches brownies and eats before you can react*

8 minutes ago, Tani said:

Sad.

Should probably have checked that with the list lol. 

12 minutes ago, Tani said:

Really. You decided not to include PMs, but you did included the jailer role (Judging by the clarification in the OP). My only planned gambit was to guess who was evil based on who wanted PMs. :(. Mild sus on Experience, by the way. Elims like PMs. So do Ghostbloods. Which one are you, Experience? If you're one of the 3 types of Ghostbloods we can work with, I promise not to kill you if you tell. :3. Or I will, if you're the Messenger. 

Also, where the flippity flap is everyone finding these 0-3 thingies

Jufiend

13 minutes ago, Archer said:

Really. You decided not to include PMs, but you did included the jailer role (Judging by the clarification in the OP). My only planned gambit was to guess who was evil based on who wanted PMs. :(. Mild sus on Experience, by the way. Elims like PMs. So do Ghostbloods. Which one are you, Experience? If you're one of the 3 types of Ghostbloods we can work with, I promise not to kill you if you tell. :3. Or I will, if you're the Messenger. 

I might've been willing to tell in pm xD. 

But actually I just like PM's in general sooo...take what you want from it lol. 

3 minutes ago, Illwei said:

I'm going to chipotle

And I'm going...to die of boredom at school, thank goodness for SE xD.

@Illwei, this post just isn't sitting right, elims have the time to do extra things like eat instead of solving the game. :P

It's been awhile since I've played, someone tell me how to turn text red so I can vote on illwei!

Edited by Experience

We love the refresh button. Okay, for my own sanity:

Highprince: Makes target deceive 

Shardbearer: Submits NK, immune to non-exe kills

Assassin: --

Messenger: Wants to be exed, takes someone out with them. 

Truthwatcher: Silences target. Must survive. 

Lightweaver: Switches roles. Has a switch quota. 

Lightweaver Squire: Alignment/role scanner with restrictions.

Willshaper: Switches effects of actions on their targets. 

Skybreaker: Sees kills and kill attempts. 

Truthless: Gets new role every cycle. 

Edgedancer: Kill blocker. 

Windrunner: Bodyguard. 

That's twelve possible roles for a game with twelve players. There's no way half aren't village, right? I was predicting closer to two elims and two Ghostbloods. Drop the Assassin because that's a boring role, cut the Messenger because that's confusing in a game with no PMs and suicide roles aren't fun to play, and that's closer to what seems reasonable to me. I imagine one of almost every listed village role exists, except maybe Windrunner, because it's the anti-Dustbringer role. That allows for some overlap to mess up mass claiming. 

I'm guessing the lack of PMs makes it easier to stomach a role scanner in the distro, so I'm optimistically thinking we have that role. If not, the lite version is Skybreaker. The ultra-lite version is a lucky Truthless. Looking at it all, there's a lot of kill blocking and scanning in the roles we might have... That's a big red flag. 

2 minutes ago, Illwei said:

I'm going to chipotle

I projected and read that as I'm going to explode 

have fun

5 minutes ago, Experience said:

I might've been willing to tell in pm xD. 

It's been awhile since I've played, someone tell me how to turn text red so I can vote on illwei!

Interesting. Are you softing Ghostblood? 

Copy-paste is my go to on mobile. 

16 minutes ago, The Unknown Aon said:

Are you cutting Assassin as not being in the game or not being important?

Not existing, but if you'd like to counter-claim, I'll include it. :P.

think the GM is banking on us blocking/scanning half of the NKs. So in a 3e:3n:6v game, it might go: C1 result: 3e:3n:4v, C2: 3e:3n:3v (Ghostbloods claim and work with elims, game over). 

How about 3e:2n:7v? C1 result: 3e:2n:5v. C2: 3e:2n:4v. C3: 3e:2n:2v (Being outnumbered by the elims by C3 seems quick.)

So I'm looking at 2e:2n:8v. C1 result: 2e:2n:6v. C2: 2e:2n:5v. C3: 2e:2n:3v. C4: 2e:2n:2v. This still isn't great, but at least we make it to C4 before arriving at parity with the elims, which is when I deem the game to be out of our control. 

I probably shouldn't have crossed them out because people will get confused, but that's my thinking. Keep the fun roles, suggest a few plain ones are possible to keep things interesting, but really focus on keeping the game competitive. 

13 minutes ago, Experience said:

For previously stated reasons, Illwei

Reason (singular)

5 minutes ago, Matrim's Dice said:

How serious are said reasons?

Experience, you don't have to answer this until Mat says how serious his vote on me is

I have to assume not very

Matrim's Dice

EDIT: good distancing

Edited by Archer

5 minutes ago, Illwei said:

I have to assume not very

Matrim's Dice

I also assume that but I’m interested in knowing

6 minutes ago, Archer said:

EDIT: good distancing

Yes yes you/me/Illwei is the elim team

That would be mildly insane 

5 minutes ago, Archer said:

Experience, you don't have to answer this until Mat says how serious his vote on me is

Not

1 hour ago, Archer said:

Really. You decided not to include PMs, but you did included the jailer role

Skybreaker is one of the roles possibly in this game, yes. Bondsmith is not.

I've GMed with a Skybreaker equivalent before, I haven't GMed with a Bondsmith equivalent. I wasn't sure how much it would mess with it.

Also, it's a Jailer. Jailer is King.

3 hours ago, Archer said:

The elims have to write fully flavored Wills

No they dont. Just wills.

The second is our Deception Will, and it just contains our alignment.

That falls into the category of making it obvious that you have to deceive and will result in me doing your will for you.

Submit your action on the off-chance we all agree to forgo the exe

I didn't include the Skybreaker for him to be a villager. How about go back over the reasons for a D1 exe and reread the Skybreaker because I have bad memory and forgot important bits.

You should reveal your targets in your Will.

Not legal.