Quick Fix 58: Rebellion

Quivil

I really thought Dannex was the Messanger. 

If the elim is nice enough to shoot me specifically, I think there's a way we can cause five deaths this cycle. 

We exe JNV. Elim NKs me. As a Windrunner, I shoot them back, and as a Betrothed, I also take JungleFiend down with me. Karn kills TJ. Anyone feel like setting a record? 

9 minutes ago, |TJ| said:

I'm still not sold on v!Archer btw. Also, lack of kills could be if JungleFiend is evil. Also, why should we vote out JNV?

You right, it'd make more sense to do it with Newei. Worst that happens is we end up at 2v:1e and win with a Dannexe, unless a Ghostblood stays alive somehow. Hm. Do we know if there's any left? 

Mat scanned me as village C1. 

14 minutes ago, |TJ| said:

I'm still not sold on v!Archer btw. Also, lack of kills could be if JungleFiend is evil. Also, why should we vote out JNV?

I did show Illwei Archer’s alignment, and while I don’t think Illwei ever said outright it was vil she definitely implied it multiple times and never said it was evil, so I feel confident he’s village. And we shouldn’t vote JNV :P 

3 hours ago, |TJ| said:

Same, didn't see the distro but shouldn't Karnatheon have chosen a player to die this cycle?

I... think Illwei has to be modkilled if she's seen the distro, but maybe a compensation like, Messenger kill could be her? 

Anyway Dannnex

*gasp*
How dare you vote me
The audacity
i am so incredibly offended
the only logical course of action is to retaliate
TJ
and that is definitely why I'm voting you and there are no other reasons at all and this is a valid and proper vote

3 hours ago, Matrim's Dice said:

I switched Jungle and Dannnex’s roles last cycle so if one of them is elim they shouldnt have the kill anymore. Idk the OoA but maybe that’s why there wasn’t one?

oh
so that's what that meant
my gm pm told me that i can kill people now

Edited by Dannnex

13 minutes ago, Dannnex said:

oh

:side-eye:

Jungle, what about yours?

The best course of action is still to exe you and Messenger Archer to kill Jungle though.

5 minutes ago, Matrim's Dice said:

The best course of action is still to exe you and Messenger Archer to kill Jungle though.

but if I die i can't
*checks smudged note on hand*
...keep playing this game...
because i totally am

3 hours ago, Dannnex said:

oh

I didn't notice anything different on my end.

2 hours ago, Matrim's Dice said:

Honestly that seems kinda smart. 

I haven't been told of Jungle's role changing, but it's possible the GM hasn't gotten around to it yet. @Tani

Also, Karn, why'd you self pres. I'm extremely confused by that. 

Dannex, if you do have a kill role, I'm self targeting (assuming Karn doesn't kill me before the end of the round). Feel free to shoot me or Jungle. 

14 minutes ago, JungleFiend said:

I didn't notice anything different on my end.

This actually does suggest e!you and v!Dannnex because Dannnex would be alerted since he'd get a kill role and you wouldn't be alerted because you'd get whatever role Dannnex had. But on the other hand I feel like e!you would claim the same thing as Dannnex for this reason.

13 minutes ago, Archer said:

I haven't been told of Jungle's role changing, but it's possible the GM hasn't gotten around to it yet. @Tani

Also, Karn, why'd you self pres. I'm extremely confused by that. 

Dannex, if you do have a kill role, I'm self targeting (assuming Karn doesn't kill me before the end of the round). Feel free to shoot me or Jungle. 

Right, that should have happened. I mean if it didn't then Dannnex is just lying which is also helpful :P.

He didn't, he voted himself at the end of the cycle.

v!Dannnex should kill Jungle, yeah

3 hours ago, Matrim's Dice said:

This actually does suggest e!you and v!Dannnex because Dannnex would be alerted since he'd get a kill role and you wouldn't be alerted because you'd get whatever role Dannnex had. But on the other hand I feel like e!you would claim the same thing as Dannnex for this reason.

Right, that should have happened. I mean if it didn't then Dannnex is just lying which is also helpful :P.

He didn't, he voted himself at the end of the cycle.

v!Dannnex should kill Jungle, yeah

Update: we received confirmation that a role was switched, presumably Jungle's. 

And I missed Karn's last post. I only saw the one where they voted Danex, which was a brilliant move on their part since I was inclined to suspect whoever self pressed. 

I'm expecting to drop dead at any moment based on the Will, so if I do and the elim team is taken out with me but the game doesn't end, remember to differentiate between Helpful People and confirmed Villagers. I trust all the role claims so far, but not all have been definitively proven, so keep your options open. One of Illwei or Dannex is probably a Jailor King. What'll prolong the game is a rouge Ghostblood, but they won't control the exe and there's no NKs unless the Truthless roll it, so you're probably going to be fine so long as you go down the list in order of least confirmed village to Mat. 

7 minutes ago, Archer said:

Update: we received confirmation that a role was switched, presumably Jungle's. 

And I missed Karn's last post. I only saw the one where they voted Danex, which was a brilliant move on their part since I was inclined to suspect whoever self pressed. 

I'm expecting to drop dead at any moment based on the Will, so if I do and the elim team is taken out with me but the game doesn't end, remember to differentiate between Helpful People and confirmed Villagers. I trust all the role claims so far, but not all have been definitively proven, so keep your options open. One of Illwei or Dannex is probably a Jailor King. What'll prolong the game is a rouge Ghostblood, but they won't control the exe and there's no NKs unless the Truthless roll it, so you're probably going to be fine so long as you go down the list in order of least confirmed village to Mat. 

Good to know, thanks

And yes, Karn did a very good job fulfilling their wincon 

I honestly think at this point the only non confirmed villagers are Dannnex, Jungle, and I guess Exp, so if this doesn’t work we’ll know where to go. I guess Illwei too, technically. But like.

If we get the Shardbearer and the game continues (I don’t actually think this will happen, if there’s another GB it’s probably a Truthwatcher and they’ll auto-win by surviving) the Ghostblood should just claim and we can all help them win :D. 

15 hours ago, Archer said:

One of Illwei or Dannex is probably a Jailor King.

Oh I was a jailor at first
or uh skybreaker i think it was called
but basically a jailor

19 hours ago, Archer said:

Feel free to shoot me or Jungle. 

mmmk sure

note: this may look like i'm playing the game
but i promise im not

10 hours ago, Matrim's Dice said:

I do think we’re dealing with v!Dannnex and e!Jungle

At least more than vice versa

The question is if we should continue with the path we're on or try to switch

I think it's better to stick with Dannnex? Because Karn cannot kill him and neither of us have a kill role so if Dannnex is evil, no one can kill him. Let's allow Karn and Dannex to kill JungleFiend.

Just now, |TJ| said:

I think it's better to stick with Dannnex? Because Karn cannot kill him and neither of us have a kill role so if Dannnex is evil, no one can kill him. Let's allow Karn and Dannex to kill JungleFiend.

Yeah, that’s what I figured, even if I did forget that Karn couldn’t kill Dannnex until now :P We should note that v!Dannnex can’t kill Jungle because the exe is first in the OoA but that shouldn’t be a problem. Karn should be more than willing to help us considering how much we helped him :ph34r: 

Also it hasn’t been said yet but @Archer your sacrifice is much appreciated :P.

writeup to come when I have time and an idea...

Dannex was thrown out! He was a Kholin Loyalist Shardbearer.

Archer died of shame! He left a will - 

To Whom it May Concern, 

I sure hope someone killed me. I'd be mad if I bit the dust over something stupid like a gut issue. I had a kholonoscopy last month and my doctor said I was fine for now. Yes, that was an alignment claim. I'm not a bad guy, I'm just a free spirit. Come to think of it, the bar's free spirits were probably what gave me all these gut problems. Oh well, now I'm gonna run with the wind even more. Kholin. Windrunner. Do I have to spell it out for you guys? 

I leave my mcdaggers to my one true love, Melindra. I sure hope they don't die of grief alongside me. That would be tragic, since we were due to be married. 

Keep bein' sneaky. 

-McDaggers the Sneak

JungleFiend died of grief! They were an Amaram Rebel Skybreaker.

The Kholin Loyalists have won.

The Ghostblood Messenger won.

Here's some brownies because why not. (Only people who didn't win get brownies. :P)

Summonings: @Experience @Matrim's Dice @The Unknown Aon @Archer @|TJ| @StrikerEZ @JungleFiend @Szeth_Pancakes @Karnatheon @Illwei @JNV @Dannnex

Links:

GM Spreadsheet

Dead Doc

Elim Doc

Edited by Tani