Taln Fan’s (acceptable?) Art

#1 Taln Fan

Basically its a super fantastic fantasy series (10/12 books released so far, and the author writes fast). It has interesting worldbuilding and cultures, along with a complex, organized, and interesting magic system. They’re 300-400 pages long each, so not super lengthy. Actually got introduced to them by several Sharders.

1 minute ago, #1 Taln Fan said:

Basically its a super fantastic fantasy series (10/12 books released so far, and the author writes fast). It has interesting worldbuilding and cultures, along with a complex, organized, and interesting magic system. They’re 300-400 pages long each, so not super lengthy. Actually got introduced to them by several Sharders.

I'll make a note of that, sounds good.

32 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

I should check out that series too. sounds like it is good. does it have anything objectionable in it? like nudity, swearing, etc.

Also the fan art is AMAZING

Nope, its pretty clean, there’s violence, but pretty standard fantasy levels. No swearing at all I don’t think, no you-people content

Just now, #1 Taln Fan said:

Nope, its pretty clean, there’s violence, but pretty standard fantasy levels. No swearing at all I don’t think, no you-people content

YEE. I should definitely read it then. I need to read it. twelve books? excellent now I have another book series on my list after Dune, Dragonriders of Pern, etc.

This is one piece I’ve been slaving over the past two days. I’ve been addicted to above mentioned book, and have been listening/drawing for hours instead of doing homework, lol

Zebra

Spoiler

This is probably one of the favorites I’ve done, though the ears are sloppy. Couldn’t really figure them out. Oh well, I still like it. Zebras are kinda fun since you can have fun making patterns with the stripes.

7C18625B-DA79-4244-8433-717ADE274E11.thumb.jpeg.3620f5f67953dafc953b8d945ee8a092.jpeg

1 hour ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

I don't know, I keep growing.

According to science and family genetics, I’m still supposed to grow for another couple years, gain another couple inches. Even though I’m only slightly above average, I can almost dunk and I’m seen as taller cause… muscle and bearing. I always walk straight backed cause my back is dead, and slouching causes intense, burning pain. Plus I’m a gymnast. So I’ve got muscle and a strong build. Height.