Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
CryoZenith

Ask Cryo Anything

7 posts in this topic

Because, truly, why not.

Who art thou?

Six posts, huh... new person? Welcome to the Shard! I guess I'll drop some standard-issue questions:

• Hogwarts House
  • Favorite Color
  • Favorite Sanderson Book
  • What do you want written on your gravestone?
  • Hobbies

Haha yep, been around the sanderson/cosmere reddit communities a while now but just came to the forum today.

I'm academically inclined and very analytical and quantitative in my thinking, but my drive is more towards improving society/social relations than an actual thirst for knowledge; I just think being dispassionately systematic is the way to get there. So I'm a combination of Hufflepuff and Ravenclaw but YMMV which is the more pronounced.

My favorite color is light beige. That's basically my way of saying that I'm not a huge fan of colors, I pretty much like everything to be white, but white is not technically a color so light beige is the "closest thing" to white.

Favorite Sanderson book so far has definitely been Oathbringer. I'm just a huge fan of Dalinar as a character so a book super heavily centered on him is pretty neat, pretty pog.

"Some remains here, head stored in cryonics, hope for this to be a Be Right Back rather than an Adieu"

My biggest hobby is unironically debating ethics, politics, and law. Other hobbies include video games (primarily auto battlers, TFT and HS battlegrounds) and chess.

What sort of music do you like?

Who's your favourite Sanderson fanartist?

What's your favourite non-Sanderson series?

Would you like a cookie?

It varies with the activity I'm engaging in alongside the music, really. If I'm mainly listening for the music/chilling and doing nothing else, I usually go for symphonic metal (stuff like Haggard and Therion). If I'm gaming or studying, I usually go for kpop or EDM (any blinks here?). If I'm at a bar/dancing/at the gym, I like me some reggaeton (I mostly listen to the mainstream people, like Balvin or Jam or Ozuna).

I'm afraid I don't follow or check out enough fanart to have an opinion, but if you have great suggestions to get me started, have at it!

My favorite book series/grouping in terms of all books I've ever read is probably Kant's critique essays. In terms of purely fiction it's the gentlemen bastards.

I'm actually not a huge fan of solid sweets, I get most of my sugar from energy drinks and coca cola. My dessert of choice is closer to something like potato and onion pies. So I don't like cookies but I would be genuinely grateful if someone was offering <3.

54 minutes ago, CryoZenith said:

I'm afraid I don't follow or check out enough fanart to have an opinion, but if you have great suggestions to get me started, have at it!

@FelCandy, @Botanica, @Conjchamberlain, @Pines, @ProfetessaOscura, @Paintweaver, and @Koloss are some of my favourites on the Shard.

Oh well. Have a pie!

Edited by Robin Hatter

Thanks bruv. I really need to explore my "art viewing" in general.