Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Duxredux

Self Intro

4 posts in this topic

Hi all, I'm Duxredux. I've been reading Brandon since picking up Elantris in my junior high library around 15 years ago. I've read all of the Cosmere books and I guess I'm joining the 17th Shard because I've had little observations and theories stewing for those last 15 years. According to the Knights Radiant quiz, I would either be a Windrunner or a Bondsmith.

Hi, and welcome to the Shard!

Welcome to the Shard! Look forward to seeing you observations and theories. Who's your least favorite character? 

@Duxredux Hey, welcome to the Shard! Do you have a favorite character from the cosmere? Also, have you had a chance to read Dawnshard? I know some people haven't gotten a chance to read that one yet because it was released weirdly since the first edition was done through the WoK Leatherbound Kickstarter. Also, I'm absolutely a Lightweaver.

Also, there's a group of people here on the forums that run mafia games based on Sanderson's books. It's called Sanderson Elimination. If you're curious, you can take a read at the general rules here, and the signups for the next game can be found here.