... You know what this is

Mystic Syn

You're here, you know what I'm you're getting yourself into. This one literally has no reason and I'm surprised I haven't done one of these yet.

Hit me with your best shot, whether that be what my favorite color is, actually shooting a pic of me, or advice.

1 minute ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

So... who is your PFP supposed to be? Just a lil' doodly boi or a character or...?

A while back I made a dude with silver hair that may or may not be a big part in the Zvso world, and I thought: "Let's make him digital," and I kinda just liked him too much and kept drawing him when I want something new for my pfp.

2 minutes ago, Szeth_Pancakes said:

*pulls out gun*

*whispering* what’s your favorite flavor of ice cream

61d3822d198d7_everydaywestrayfurtherfromHarmony.jpg.f30597d5d3b04babcea4fed9dc74effb.jpg

butter pecan

32 minutes ago, Slowswift said:

Best pony?

Sunset Shimmer. You can fite me on that.

17 minutes ago, Robin Hatter said:

What sort of music do you like?

Favourite Cosmere magic system?

What are your three favourite colours?

Who are the authors/artists that have influenced you the most?

How did you pick your username?

Oh, rapid fire.

1. Mainly listen to k-pop and pop with a little modern rock and EDM, but I love listening to score music.

2. Either Mistborn or Warbreaker.

3. Dark navy blue, cool light ice blue, and a soft pink.

4. Brandon Sanderson and... yeah, just Brandon Sanderson.

5. "Syn" was a name for a Mistborn RPG character I never got to play and just hung on to, and I tagged on "Mystic" because I liked it. I will neither confirm nor deny it has something to do with the Zvso world.

1 minute ago, Mystic Syn said:

Sunset Shimmer. You can fite me on that.

Oh, rapid fire.

1. Mainly listen to k-pop and pop with a little modern rock and EDM, but I love listening to score music.

2. Either Mistborn or Warbreaker.

3. Dark navy blue, cool light ice blue, and a soft pink.

4. Brandon Sanderson and... yeah, just Brandon Sanderson.

Well, I can see you've got good taste. :P 

(Starlight is better tho)

If you could listen to one song before you died, what would it be?

35 minutes ago, Elf said:

Have you read Harry Potter?

Yes, I have. I think I read the whole series twice. I don't plan on reading it anytime soon, but it's something I'll go back to every once in a while for the House's aesthetics and basically ignore whatever Rowling has to say about the series.

Before you ask, I'm a Ravenclaw. Every time I take that darn quiz, it's always Ravenclaw, even when I think: "Oh, I probably should be in Hufflepuff," then I'm not.

Oh nice! I'm a Slytherin through and through. 

Also, maybe you could be a hybrid, you know. Like a Huffleclaw or a Ravenpuff. 

And I was gonna ask you if you have any ships in Harry Potter. Mine are Drarry (Draco and Harry) and Dransy (Draco and Pansy)

I actually think I'm more of a Slytherclaw with the little sprinkle of Hufflepuff in there somewhere lol.

11 hours ago, Elf said:

And I was gonna ask you if you have any ships in Harry Potter. Mine are Drarry (Draco and Harry) and Dransy (Draco and Pansy)

To answer your question, no. I really don't. I'm not really into the ships like I was years ago, but there are somethings I'll find cute and ship just because, or it's canon and there's really nothing I can do about it, or that particular relationship I'm shipping is more compatible and less toxic than the one that is canon (e.g., like even though I like Kataang in Avatar: The Last Airbender––because it's canon and it can be cute at times––and there's nothing I can do about it, I like and appreciate all the Zutara fanart because 1) the artist worked hard, and 2) some of the art looks kewl).

In other words, no I don't really have ships, but I'm fine with most ships. Everyone has their own ships and I'm a-okay with that.

• 4 weeks later...

1. Depends on the day, but I like both just fine. I’ve taken Sociology 101 and always been interested and dabbling in psychology for as long as I can remember. None I absolutely prefer over the other, but I enjoy learning about psychology more.

2. My name is Inigo Montoya, they boarded my boat, and saved the family miracle by throwing a ring into an active volcano.

3. Salted caramel… actually, that might be tied with butter pecan.

• 2 months later...
11 hours ago, Maddie The Survivor said:

Apple or Android? 

I use an Android phone, and I have no complaints. I also have an iPad and a MacBook, which I also can’t complain. They’re both good in their own ways. That means, no: I’m not going to be a cliché teenage girl and say that iPhones are the only way to go, because.. no. I’ve had my phone for about three years now, and the screen hasn’t suffered a scratch, gotten broken, or anything; that’s saying a lot, ‘cause I do drop and yeet my phone a lot.

7 hours ago, Mystic Syn said:

I use an Android phone, and I have no complaints. I also have an iPad and a MacBook, which I also can’t complain. They’re both good in their own ways. That means, no: I’m not going to be a cliché teenage girl and say that iPhones are the only way to go, because.. no. I’ve had my phone for about three years now, and the screen hasn’t suffered a scratch, gotten broken, or anything; that’s saying a lot, ‘cause I do drop and yeet my phone a lot.

Good answer.

10 hours ago, Mystic Syn said:

I’m not going to be a cliché teenage girl and say that iPhones are the only way to go, because.. no.

Spoiler

synnie's not like other girls

she's built different

I'M SORRY I'M SO SORRY

actual questions:

which non-sanderson fantasy book do you recommend over all others?

what's your favorite type of soup?

what's the most embarrasing thing you've ever done (if you want to share)?

3 minutes ago, Szeth's Facepalm said:

I'M SORRY I'M SO SORRY

I'm not like the other girls. I have *flips hair* ✧*。no personality ✧*。

1. Mmmmmmmmmmm, I dunno. It's been a while since I've read it, but I remember Darkstalker by Tui T. Sutherland being good; I dunno if I recommend it above all others, but it good. At least, I remember it being good.

2. Either creamy cheddar potato soup or corn chowder.

3. Most embarrassing thing I've ever done? Hmm... Liking anything that was written by Rick Riordan that wasn't Percy Jackson or The Kane Chronicles.