:Enthused waving:

Roamer of Dusk

• 2 weeks later...

@Roamer of Dusk Hey, welcome to the Shard! You said you've read the whole cosmere, but have you read Dawnshard yet? I know that's been a book that some people have had some trouble getting their hands on, since it was released so weirdly. Which cosmere book would you say is your favorite?

Also, there's a group of people here on the forums that run mafia games based on Sanderson's books. It's called Sanderson Elimination. If you're curious, you can take a read at the general rules here, and the signups for the next game can be found here.

• 1 month later...
On 1/21/2022 at 10:27 PM, StrikerEZ said:

@Roamer of Dusk Hey, welcome to the Shard! You said you've read the whole cosmere, but have you read Dawnshard yet? I know that's been a book that some people have had some trouble getting their hands on, since it was released so weirdly. Which cosmere book would you say is your favorite?

Also, there's a group of people here on the forums that run mafia games based on Sanderson's books. It's called Sanderson Elimination. If you're curious, you can take a read at the general rules here, and the signups for the next game can be found here.

Yeah, I was able to get the ebook at a library relatively quickly. I have 2 (hopefully 3, soon) library systems to get ebooks from to get the best spread of books.