3 hours ago, Salmon Meerkat said:

Reactions in PMs during my gambit was also rather off - felt like Scorp was phishing for the Tineye's identity.

I asked you if you would kill a Tineye who went public about you being an elim instead of sending an anonymous message, and later wished you luck getting in contact with the Tineye who sent that message. I had no reason to think you knew the Tineye at that point.

6 hours ago, Chartreuse Penguin said:

Elim: Falcon, Scorp (revisit if e!Falcon)

I would think it more likely that I'm evil if Falcon is? The exe D3 was close enough that Falcon was a plausible target by the time I voted for Gorilla. And I think the only way for Falcon to be village is if there's another Tineye/Mistborn out there who sent in a message N1 and hasn't bothered to claim or do so since. Possible, but would suggest that Tineye/Mistborn to be evil.

12 minutes ago, Amethyst Scorpion said:

I would think it more likely that I'm evil if Falcon is? The exe D3 was close enough that Falcon was a plausible target by the time I voted for Gorilla. And I think the only way for Falcon to be village is if there's another Tineye/Mistborn out there who sent in a message N1 and hasn't bothered to claim or do so since. Possible, but would suggest that Tineye/Mistborn to be evil.

I think that the voting history suggests Scorp is pretty strongly V, I didn't like how...in D3, immediately after I joked that a seeker should claim to me and Kat, they messaged me asking if I had found the seeker yet.

41 minutes ago, Amethyst Scorpion said:

Ah soz that was a typo, it was meant to say revisit if v!Falcon thanks for pointing it out 

26 minutes ago, Emerald Falcon said:

I think that the voting history suggests Scorp is pretty strongly V, I didn't like how...in D3, immediately after I joked that a seeker should claim to me and Kat, they messaged me asking if I had found the seeker yet.

If you flip v then Scorp is very highly likely village, as their voting patterns suggest 

19 minutes ago, Emerald Falcon said:

How does scorp's alignment depend on mine? I also don't mean their voting, but both Hyena's and Gorilla's votes on them.

So how are you seeing us be this linked?

You linked yourself to them by saying that they’re strongly v while yourself under suspicion, I believe is what Penguin is saying.

Praise the Ja!

31 minutes ago, Emerald Falcon said:

How does scorp's alignment depend on mine? I also don't mean their voting, but both Hyena's and Gorilla's votes on them.

So how are you seeing us be this linked?

D1, Scorp was the final vote on Gorilla, which made it a three way tie:

In light of gorilla’s alignment this makes scorp look good. But considering the elims had vote manip, it’s not unthinkable for e!scorp to hop onto this band wagon last second for village cred. Admittedly this part is not related to your alignment but hang on. 
D2, straight after Meerkat called his bluff off, Scorp jumped with a vote on you (note that this was the first vote to be cast on you that cycle):

I read this little post as strongly e/e, are you to flip elim, because of how quickly they retracted their vote once your wagon gained traction (gorilla had 5 votes and you were runner up with 4): 

In this post, Scorp suggests D1 to be v/v/v as well, which is sus in its own right. Scorp tried to pull themself out of the Falcon wagon because at this point (assuming e!Falcon), e!scorp would much rather save a Lurcher teammate than a Vanilla teammate. It’s only logical. They vote on Flamingo, who didn’t have any votes on them at this point. This was obviously just a place holder vote, done in order to switch votes form Falcon to Gorilla in a way that wasn’t too abrupt. Because just less than 3 hours later Scorp changes his vote to Gorilla:

this was VERY last minute; around 10 minutes before rollover. Falcon follows suit with her own vote on Gorilla shortly after. In this scenario if Falcon is village, Scorp looks really good.

edit:

@Coral Swan that is also a good point 

Edited by Chartreuse Penguin
Edit2: fixed typo, mobile posts smh smh

50 minutes ago, Chartreuse Penguin said:

In this post, Scorp suggests D1 to be v/v/v as well, which is sus in its own right. Scorp tried to pull themself out of the Falcon wagon because at this point (assuming e!Falcon), e!scorp would much rather save a Lurcher teammate than a Vanilla teammate.

Except if Falcon is elim (which you assume), we don't really have a strong reason to believe the Lurcher claim (unless it is confirmed by the flip, of course). 

44 minutes ago, Chartreuse Penguin said:

But considering the elims had vote manip, it’s not unthinkable for e!scorp to hop onto this band wagon last second for village cred.

What do you think the elim vote manipulation was? The vote tally was

Mauve Crocodile (4): Emerald Falcon, Fuchsia Ostrich, Onyx Flamingo, Saffron Iguana
Saffron Iguana (3): Magenta Albatross, Mauve Crocodile, Pearl Chameleon, Turquoise Gorilla
Turquoise Gorilla (3): Amethyst Scorpion, Coral Swan, Scarlet Octopus, Violet Axolotl

with Saffron claiming to have Soothed Pearl's vote and Violet claiming to have Rioted Pearl's vote to Gorilla. There's no other visible vote manipulation here and I don't believe Violet was around for rollover, last posting ~1 3/4 hours before rollover. Even if I knew, for example, that Violet was cancelling their own vote by purposefully Rioting a Smoked player, I did not see Saffron's vote and Turquoise would have died had Saffron voted there instead of Crocodile.

7 minutes ago, Violet Axolotl said:

Except if Falcon is elim (which you assume), we don't really have a strong reason to believe the Lurcher claim (unless it is confirmed by the flip, of course). 

I'm strongly betting that Falcon has a role of some kind, even if it is not Lurcher. Any role is more important than vanilla :P 

8 minutes ago, Amethyst Scorpion said:

with Saffron claiming to have Soothed Pearl's vote and Violet claiming to have Rioted Pearl's vote to Gorilla. There's no other visible vote manipulation here and I don't believe Violet was around for rollover, last posting ~1 3/4 hours before rollover. Even if I knew, for example, that Violet was cancelling their own vote by purposefully Rioting a Smoked player, I did not see Saffron's vote and Turquoise would have died had Saffron voted there instead of Crocodile

tbh I dont know axolotl's alignment 

note that I have said that in the case of v!falcon you will move into my village reads too, so this point isnt even that important, my main argument against you is the rest of my post :P 

13 minutes ago, Amethyst Scorpion said:

I did not see Saffron's vote

I have no way of confirming that! :P 

Last Stuff for the Night:

- Remember to keep discussion broad ; pursue multiple lines of inquiry, don't just tunnel. In my view, the arguments for Hyena and Falcon are more clearcut. But narrow discussion and discussion bottlenecks are death for the Village.

- Keep suspicions fluid; be ready to update your beliefs to include new info. This includes re-assessing previous days given Hyena's and Falcon's flips and whoever dies (presumably me.) 

-Don't get complacent. One of the previous Meerkats was a busser who managed to win as a lone Elim. Even with two Elims (hopefully three) down, we cannot afford to let our guard down. We have to play this right if we want to be the first generation to break the curse. 

This is worth one kel's life =) We all seek to change the future in some way. I think we might actually have a shot at doing so. 

O7

11 minutes ago, Amethyst Scorpion said:

with Saffron claiming to have Soothed Pearl's vote and Violet claiming to have Rioted Pearl's vote to Gorilla. There's no other visible vote manipulation here and I don't believe Violet was around for rollover, last posting ~1 3/4 hours before rollover. Even if I knew, for example, that Violet was cancelling their own vote by purposefully Rioting a Smoked player, I did not see Saffron's vote and Turquoise would have died had Saffron voted there instead of Crocodile.

This is something that I don't understand personally. not the manip, but the fact that people seem to believe axl is village, and that he was the vote manip accidentally off on gorilla D1, and yet people still think there's a Rioter who changed the tally from D3?

was thinking of dropping some stuff right before deadline but it's probably not worth it, most of my reads align with kat's anyways for the most part so life should be fine

2 minutes ago, Emerald Falcon said:

This is something that I don't understand personally. not the manip, but the fact that people seem to believe axl is village, and that he was the vote manip accidentally off on gorilla D1, and yet people still think there's a Rioter who changed the tally from D3?

was thinking of dropping some stuff right before deadline but it's probably not worth it, most of my reads align with kat's anyways for the most part so life should be fine

I have two individually plausible Riot claims that match with the tally. There is no contradiction, so no reason to doubt imo. 

2 minutes ago, Emerald Falcon said:

v!falcon is not impossible, so if you have a reads list even if it's only slightly different to Meerkat's, would appreciate if you shared it :P 

plus we can probably get info out of e!Falcon's reads list

1 minute ago, Chartreuse Penguin said:

v!falcon is not impossible, so if you have a reads list even if it's only slightly different to Meerkat's, would appreciate if you shared it :P 

The point is once I'm dead it's not like I'm going to be around to push them or whatnot

3 minutes ago, Salmon Meerkat said:

I have two individually plausible Riot claims that match with the tally. There is no contradiction, so no reason to doubt imo. 

What

that's like, the whole point bronana

if you apparently have

two claims that make sense

and you

trust them

then

why is the vote manip more proof that I'm

an Elim

lmfao

1 minute ago, Emerald Falcon said:

The point is once I'm dead it's not like I'm going to be around to push them or whatnot

What

that's like, the whole point bronana

if you apparently have

two claims that make sense

and you

trust them

then

why is the vote manip more proof that I'm

an Elim

lmfao

I don't take the vote manip argument. I never have. It looked plausible to me before the Rioter claimed but I always felt the action just made no sense. That any claimed Lurcher should have felt suspicion at an unknown alignment Mistborn scan and self-protected. Especially considering what Fifth did to Bard in LG74. You are a Village power role. It's strange they never sought to use your Lurches. Strange they didn't immediately kill you either. Hyena could always find another Villager to tie himself to. 

If you felt the kill was going to be low info, then why not get Hyena to Lurch another such player? Either way it makes no sense. 

The best explanation to me is that you're both Evil. 

1 minute ago, Amethyst Scorpion said:

Like I've said, there's a pretty good chance of Falcon being evil. The best point in their favor is that the Coinshot is still alive, but I think someone other than Falcon knew by N2? I'm not actually sure.

you poor thing

actually think I knew who the coinshot was?