2 hours ago, Fifth Scholar said:

Night 4 - Puzzles in the Mist 

The last rays of evening light fell over Tyrian Falls, and Dyring and Kellehrt still sat on the porch of the inn.

As sunsets went, it was a beautiful one. The ash was lighter today, but lay just thick enough in clouds around the nearby mounts to give the blazing star a reddish tinge, its rays breaking through the rising mists and illuminating both their faces. It reminded him of the cards his brother used to paint for him, landscapes of the dull ash and browned plants and purpled hills which sloped off into the lower parts of the Dominance, out to the Ashmounts and the Burnlands. His sketches would always be different though, abstract one might say, cutting away the choking clouds of ash for fleeting storm-clouds, blue and heavy with rain, and removing the mists entirely. A different landscape indeed. Yet he almost took comfort in his current one, despite knowing that somewhere, behind the curtain of ash and mist, a Mistborn in thrall to Ruin was being chased down, and the rest of his servants were looking to bring the town to its heels. Dyring didn’t believe the stories of koloss. He did believe the murders that were happening in front of his eyes, and the panic which drove the village to his bar every night to dull the pain and insanity and chaos. He looked at Kellehrt, who was still resting, and left him on the porch looking out at the world, eyes glazed over with sleep. He slipped quietly back into the inn to think.

Vincero’s bed was neatly made up–that kid kept after himself better than most adults–but he was missing, probably with Loenthal on one of his missions. The town Lord had spent a lot of time outside the gaze of the village recently, but Dyring could hardly blame him for wanting to avoid the insanity. He sighed, going to his small cabinet of papers. They were mostly finances, but a grubby file labelled “personal,” stuffed with discarded cloth he’d written on and old sheaves that were nearly crumbling apart, was the one he was looking for. He withdrew it, ruffled through, and found his brother’s old card, still painted with the skill he had before he’d left for Luthadel. 

He had remembered this one differently; the real thing was dominated by a dark tower, its only windows high and narrow and menacing, casting bright rays down onto the landscape. A red bolt of lightning split the heavens, which glared the same menacing warm colours as the sunset which still filtered through the door. At the bottom, though, a scrawl in his brother’s handwriting made him smile. He had fancied himself a philosopher, or at least wise, and a quote from one of those Terris journals he had borrowed occupied the rolling brown plains: “If only there were evil people somewhere insidiously committing evil deeds, and it were necessary only to separate them from the rest of us and destroy them–but the line dividing good and evil cuts through the heart of every human being, and who is willing to destroy a piece of his own heart?” Dyring flipped through the other cards, which contained similar exhortations, until he felt the emotions seriously well inside him at the memory of his brother and he realised he could not spend the night as a wreck in his small habitation, letting the nostalgia  get to him. There was a task before him. Maybe his brother had been right, and the Spiked weren’t the issue. Maybe it was them. Maybe it was him. Some instincts that had been revealed in the last two days, even among the most vocally anti-Ruin, had frightened him. Sometimes his own stance towards his fellow-man made him recoil. It was too much to consider. He took the most recent item out of the folder, a copy he’d made of a weird and smaller piece of graffiti before he had scrubbed it clean, and took it to Kellehrt outside, who looked up as he approached.

“Tough day, yeah?” the farmer asked. Dyring nodded, passing over the paper. Kellehrt sighed. “Is it worth it, Dyring? Worth continuing? Will we go back to where we were, where we should be, after today? Or even after we find the other Spiked?”

Dyring began to nod, then stopped. He looked back out towards the plains. The sun was fully behind the hills, and the grey, swirling fog began to fill the night air. “I don’t know,” he said after a pause. “But we’ll die anyway, today or tomorrow to the Spiked or twenty years to disease and age and mist-sickness. So you might as well do what you can before that.”

“Which is?”

Dyring grinned, genuinely for the first time in days. “Anagrams of course. No Tineye wrote that graffiti, and whether you find the Spiked or whoever’s been mucking up my walls without cause, we’ll make them pay.”

Kellehrt looked down. The writing was clear. 

aaiublth 1 3

traccasosn 4 10

ircedana 1 4 8

eolnstv 5 7

He smiled too. “We’ll get to work.”

im just gonna come in again.... -.-

this is so good bro i cried ;-;

A+ writing makes me wanna rp more

anyway i have anonymised info to work on, reveal to village, and then i need to convey current village trust structures for anyone who wants to claim on the assumption pms remain up on my death

we have a second lurcher claim - or rather i should say a first lurcher claim which was what sparked ??? over falcon's claim b/c two V lurchers are not impossible and so no rolelynching, but either way, i agree with the arguments that falcon's reported actions show an obscene amount of trust for a village player in a player of unknown alignment n2 from a village power role

i am going to commit to focusing on rping and trolling and turn down my village game abt 20 notches

i need to recover and while i had a talk with el about how to play the situation given pinch-hitter & supply, im confident that for as long as im in the game, i can just have fun trolling players and do less....less extreme intensive puzzle-solving (no more d1/d2 madness) and just chime in now and then.

qn to thread: Has anyone else received a PM from Cham about Falcon trying to phish his role? If so, can you please sound out in thread?

Just now, Emerald Falcon said:

Smh hey you're the one who asked I'm just being helpful here :rolleyes:

u r u r

ty this is v helpful village pts 2 u

for the record gaiz trying to get an indication of the spread of the falcon role phishing stories

im convinced by the falcon args but on the offchance falcon flips vil, im satisfied with the alignment of most of the falcon pushers, so the next place i'd look is cham.

i'm asking about the pms because i know cham has pms with many players & im trying to establish the extent of the message spread:

the questions i want to answer - is it targeted?

was cham trying to sow specific sorts of thoughts wrt falcon? etc.

if there's a certain player pattern in message spread, this could be v indicative and worthy of pursuit/pressure on falcon's flip.

Just now, Emerald Falcon said:

Smh bro u can just ask :(

I was hoping cham was the riot and I just wanted 2 know who it wuz

Then Axl claimed and everything was pointless :(

not u man

im pursuing this line of inquiry under the assumption u r vil

i get what u say about u being frustrated when vil if village doesn't take u srsly so im trying to open some discussion into cham even tho i do think the balance of evidence points to evil falcon (sorry)

my point specifically:

most of the falcon pushers i have good reason to believe are vil. vil falcon flip doesn't change that.

but i know i have reports from some players that cham has been messaging a number of players telling them that u tried to rolephish from him

so my qn is, if u flip vil, was cham trying to massage or shape public opinion about u?

b/c we know if u flip vil that hyena was trying 2 tie himself 2 u to get u mislynched

it seems consistent with that strategy that a teammate might try to stoke more fires by painting u as sus

e.g. messaging certain active players specifically talking abt u trying to rolephish him

does that make my line of thought clearer?

22 minutes ago, Salmon Meerkat said:

so my qn is, if u flip vil, was cham trying to massage or shape public opinion about u?

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhh

EDIT:

12 minutes ago, Fuchsia Ostrich said:

hmmm also begets the question as to why hyena chose falcon particularly to tie themselves to. if falcon is vil, then falcon as gambit target seems extremely random. 

tbh all i can think of is like

if he thought that i would be potentially village read? because there's nothing about my identity even if he guessed who people seem to think I am, that would make me specifically a target above other people /shrug. someone who he thought would be village read and wasn't salmon or amber or whatnot

even though that line doesn't make any sense either so

yeah idk

I'll go double check in the elim doc ig brb

Edited by Emerald Falcon

7 minutes ago, Magenta Albatross said:

So Hyena claimed he rolled Seeker N1 and scanned Falcon right? So either Hyena and Falcon lied and he sent the N1 Tineye mistborn claim, there's a second Mistborn out there who made the N1 claim, or an unknown Tineye lied and claimed Mistborn but hasn't messaged since.

yep, e!Falcon essentially means this tineye message was Hyena. v!Falcon means there's another Mistborn/tineye

UPDATED READS LIST TIME:

Vill: Meerkat, Swan, Zebra(?), Alb, Flamingo, Cham (revisit if v!Falcon), Heron, Ostrich, Axolotl(?)

Unsure: Mouse, Elephant, Rhino, Ivory

Elim: Falcon, Scorp (revisit if e!Falcon), Beagle, Melon (gut)

I think there's one elim among the 'unsure' players. Tempted to also throw Ivory in the elim pile, but I do not have any substantial justification for it.

Housekeeping:

This note has multiple sections, including information I've received and anonymised for passing on as I believe the Village benefits from more information shared responsibly. I also don't want the info to die with me. And I think Vulture was right to warn me of that trap. As a result:

First, here are the anonymised action claims. We do have a successful Seek that took place N3 and sat on the results so as not to derail from Hyena's lynch. While it is theoretically possible to have multiple Mistborn on the Elim team (speculate two; then again, El and Fifth kind of made everyone Mistborn before, and AG3 had three on a team - mark as outside possibilities but not technically impossible!) - the player's behaviour, interaction with them in PMs, actions accountability, cooperativeness, and ability to identify a secret code in one of the Tineye messages of N1 all jointly point in one direction: I deem this sufficiently strong reason to consider them Village Mistborn, and they drew Bronze N3, and scanned a player. 

Unfortunately (though by no means shabby!) this was a Village scan - we continue to sit on the results for now as the scanned player has not indicated they are okay with the results going live, and of course we will withhold their role (note that I consider 'Regular' a role as well.)

In any case, here are the anonymised action claims:

Spoiler

Mistborn #1:

N1 - Tin (confirmed; secret message checks out and Swan and Vulture have also double-checked the message and confirmed it.)
N2 - Pewter (SIGH)
N3 - Bronze (used to scan a player D4; player confirms role was identified correctly.)

Rioter #1 = Axl

D1 - Riot Cham from Iguana onto Gorilla

Rioter #2

D2 - Riot Rhino from Falcon onto Gorilla

Soother #1 = Iguana

D1 - Soothe Cham
D2 - Soothe Azure Mouse

Rioter #3

D1 - N/A
D2 - N/A
D3 - Riot Cham from Falcon onto Gorilla

Lurcher #1

N1 - N/A
N2 - Lurch Cham
N3 - Lurch Penguin

The corollaries are: D1 & D3 Cham was not Smoked (for any Smoked Rioter theories and so on), D2 Azure Mouse was not Smoked. I suspect the fourth D1 Tineye message was sent by Hyena but cannot confirm this - just based off a bit of a signature RP similarity but could be wrong. If that's true, then we have one last Tineye message that's unaccounted for, which could definitely have been sent by someone who went inactive later on, or as Vulture reminded me, some people just don't get their jollies out of Tineye message trolling :( 

I caution that Lurcher #1 seems on the level to me so far but it's important not to fall into the trap that the Elim team could only have one Lurcher. This will depend on information about the distribution of Village and Evil Mistborn, and other protective roles, though two Lurchers does seem a bit much even with an active (presumably Village) Coinshot.

New Village Info-Structures:

As Vulture pointed out to me, succession planning is not something I do very often; I tend to prefer to just die with information rather than have it pass into the wrong hands. This, however, is not always the best approach.

Last Night, I designated Vulture and Swan as the Village contact points, noting I've had strong reason by my lights to consider them Village. Action claims from players who don't wish to out themselves in thread and so on went to them, so I wouldn't die with the information. Swan continues to be one of my strongest Village reads, and I'm gratified that my read of Vulture was validated by his flip. Anything I know, they know, and I've alerted my contacts to make contact with whichever of the two they trust more.

Tonight, since I've had to update the list, Swan and Penguin are now the two Village contact points, and I've formalised the move after Hyena's flip, as Hyena's flip validates in my view my trust and read of Penguin. Again, should for some reason PMs remain open after my death, you will want to approach whichever of the two of them most has your trust.

I'm well aware of how much players love to abuse El's Confirmed Good =/= Confirmed Right, most often Elim Fifth when we're crossing blades :P I'm just going to say this: I do make mistakes. But I am also a very paranoid player and very, very careful with who I annoint into any position of informational trust and responsibility. In my view, the case for Swan and the case for Penguin are both very strong - some of which is due to information I can't share with the thread.

Should I die, and should one of them die, I urge them to consider who their successor might be and to be really freakin' careful okay guys because I will get up from my grave to haunt you if after all my paranoid work of extreme vetting, you just up and hand over to a freakin' Spiked I MEAN IT I WILL HAUNT U FROM MY GRAVE >:(

Ahem.

Current Reads List:

I want to briefly offer a picture of my current reads, which should be treated as a rough snapshot of things at the time of my death - well, N4, but I'm expecting the NK to come for me tonight, so :P 

As I'm taking time off the game to recover, a fair complaint is that my reads list has not been sufficiently updated to account for new information, especially with regard to Swan, Axl, and Heron (Heron's reads, for instance, seem a bit sketchy to me.)

But that's okay. I'm recovering and chilling :P I don't know if I have the time, the mental space, and the bandwidth to do vote analysis and to update my reads list on that basis. If I can, I will, but if not, I flag these limitations to you :P 

RADIANT [=STRONG VILLAGE]

Spoiler
  • Swan

Assess Village with high confidence. Swan's behaviour has been consistently on target with regard to identifying Elims, and reactions to my D3 gambit were on point, felt genuine, and read like the textbook response of a Villager. Assess that E!Swan would have slow-walked claims I Elim slipped in our PM, as this would only endanger him after me. Helpful in PM interactions, and voting patterns are positive.

• Penguin

Assess Village with high confidence. Validated by Hyena's flip, PM interactions indicate Village slant to thoughts and genuinely trying to solve the game. Pushed Hyena very early on and I judge it wasn't just a nudge or distancing, and broached Hyena again with me early N3/late D3.

SQUIRE [=MODERATE VILLAGE]

Spoiler
  • Flamingo

Assess Village with moderate confidence. Panic reactions to becoming the D3 train felt genuine, and as a Villager making a mistake. The degree to which the Elims pushed her, and the Ocho N2 kill in my view indicate that Flamingo was genuinely meant to become a CW. Voting patterns on D3 with regard to Gorilla are highly positive and before the point the Elim team was likely bussing. Borderline between a Radiant and Squire read. [Note to Swan & Penguin: Possible to consider and vet Flamingo, if you are considering successors.]

• Heron

Assess Village with moderate confidence, but may need to reassess this read. Situational/read awareness seems low for an ostensible Elim and more likely for a Villager - e.g. proposing the gambit was an Elim ploy because I was an active player "in a grey area." Feels as though Elims would be more sensitive to consensus reads. 

• Alb

Assess Village with moderate confidence, but may need to reassess this read. I continue to feel that Alb's reaction to my gambit doesn't really track with being an Elim. I accept the argument that I don't know Alb's meta (e.g. is he impulsive, or otherwise), but I'm just not really convinced by it as everyone in thread kept announcing that no Villager should ever have reason to not contest an ostensible Seeker scan on themselves. At the same time, I'm not really sold by the logic that Evil!Alb could easily have saved Gorilla by voting on Crocodile instead of Iguana - yes, and/but Elims sometimes prefer train dilution tactics, as these can create convenient alternate CWs, and especially if they have a decent risk appetite. And as Axl pointed out, the risk appetite of an Elim team tends to be a function of their constituent members, rather than anything else. So I'm still moderately confident, and think Falcon's flip might help a little. [PLEASE DO NOT ROLELYNCH UNNECESSARILY, PLEASE DO NOT ROLECLEAR UNNECESSARILY - AG3 HAD A THREE MISTBORN + SMOKER + LURCHER + THUG TEAM: IF WE HAVE MULTIPLE VILLAGE MISTBORN AND A COINSHOT, IT'S ENTIRELY POSSIBLE THERE ARE MORE PROTECTIVE ROLES ON THE ELIM TEAM; SIMILARLY IF WE HAVE THREE TO FOUR MISTBORN MULTIPLE PROTECTIVE ROLES ARE REASONABLE FOR VILLAGE BUFFER I WILL RISE FROM MY GRAVE TO MURDER YOU ALL IF YOU TRY EITHER OF THAT WITHOUT FURTHER INFORMATION, I WOULD MAKE THIS BIGGER IF I COULD WITHOUT UNNECESSARILY MESSING UP MY FORMATTING.]

• Ostrich

Assess Village with moderate confidence. Borderline between Radiant and Squire read - clearly intended by Hyena to be the CW alongside Vulture. (Not really sure why Hyena of all players wanted to CW Ostrich since I don't turn on bros and he's been consistently a Village read of mine since after D3.) Has been consistent in pushing against Hyena since he entered the game, and voting patterns are okay - was on Gorilla when needed. Not going to reassess this guy unless further information/reason to do so comes in. [Note to Swan & Penguin: Possible to consider and vet Ostrich, if you are considering successors.]

• Beagle

In my view, Beagle's reactions to my gambit are suitably explained. If Falcon flips E, Beagle will have consistently pushed an Evil player. Interactions in PMs have been positive and she feels as though she's been genuinely trying to solve the game. As someone (sorry whoever you are it feels like 84 years I don't remember you anymore) noted, Beagle going very fast to support me on the Ocho push D2 is a risky move for an Elim, especially since it was based on bad voting data. I'm not against re-assessing Beagle, but I feel at this point I would strongly disagree with Penguin's Beagle read, here I stand.

BRIDGEMAN [=LIGHT VILLAGE READ]

Spoiler
  • Zebra

Mildly positive PM reactions; wish they would stop trying to give me a heart attack. Votes on 

NULL+

Spoiler
  • Zebra

Mildly positive PM reactions; wish they would stop trying to give me a heart attack. Vote on Gorilla mildly reassuring as Elim team appeared to be resisting a Gorilla lynch early on.

• Ivory Dragonfly

Mildly positive PM reactions; seemed as though they were struggling to keep up having pinch-hit, not sure what to make of behaviour one way or other. Does not seem to be Elim meta but more scrutiny needed.

CHULL [=NULL]

Spoiler
  • Scorp

I should have a stronger opinion on Scorp but our PM conversations have led me to reassess. Ultimately, I still remain wary of her, and I still feel she stands to benefit from the E/E situation and her pushes map well onto what Hyena and Falcon were doing. I don't have the bandwidth or mental space to look at her - request someone else do that, but commit to doing so if I make it past the Night. Null for now. D3 Flamingo vote and subsequent Gorilla swap IMO not all that reassuring as Elims were clearly looking for takers - Falcon & Hyena did try to push me on it in the Distrust PM but I wasn't down for it. Reactions in PMs during my gambit was also rather off - felt like Scorp was phishing for the Tineye's identity. Again, commit to reassess.

• Axl

Gives me bad vibes, but has a porch. Net assessment - back to null. Some of his behaviour trips red flags for me. Someone needs to scrutinise Axl's voting patterns as well but reported Riot on Gorilla is consistent with stated motivations. Commit to reassess.

• Azure Mouse

Just got replaced, had almost forgotten they existed. One category better than the NULL- as I feel an Elim team would be more likely to remind a lurking member to stay alive, but inactivity can happen to both teams. Ultimately, more information needed; until then, they are null.

NULL-

Spoiler
  • Rhino
  • Elephant
  • Dingo

Same problem. Three players that keep on blending into the background with occasional posts that look more like filter dodging and performative than engagement. I would not be surprised to find some low activity Elims in this lot. I vaguely recall a vote from Rhino on Falcon D3 and need to check this again in light of Falcon's flip. Depending on context and timing (and whether or not we think the push for Flamingo was a response to the Falcon push or part of it), then possible to shift Rhino up a category. Elephant very much a lurker - requests PMs but doesn't want to actively participate in them. Of the three of them, I'd probably call for an Elephant or Dingo airstrike, with a preference to Elephant. In our one-on-one PM, Hyena was not thrilled with the idea of being annoyed with lurkers, so it's possible one or two teammates are hiding there.

VOIDBRINGER [=LIGHT ELIM]

Spoiler
  • Cham

Reactions feel very off and muted; I keep coming back to D3 Cham and finding that PM weird. PMs about rolephishing seemed targeted and I wonder now if they were designed to take some pressure of Hyena. Need to reassess, but I would start with him for D5 lynch discussion - suggest as well a re-analysis of the D1 voting in which Cham came under pressure. Use our current flips to see Cham's connections.

SPIKED

Spoiler
  • Falcon

Current arguments more or less sum my thoughts on Falcon. Claimed actions display an obscene amount of trust in Hyena for an ostensible Villager and I don't think she can fully account for them.

For anything about CHULL/NULL, if I don't explicitly state re-assess, I believe the read is substantially robust for the moment.

All the best, Team Village. See you on the other side.

Edited to add: I often edit my reads list live because sometimes no matter how rationally I should put a player in a certain category, they just don't feel right there to me. I think the voting data implies I should rationally put Zebra into Bridgeman but I honestly don't feel that great about putting Zebra there all the same. I forgot to do the deletion - probably because I was hoping I'd find someone I'm happy to put into Bridgeman but I guess it's an unpopulated category today.

Final decision: Null+ for Zebra, probably borderline with Bridgeman. Has that good vote, and while Hyena suggestion is too risk-taking for my heart to handle, I feel that it comes from a Villager mindset rather than an Evil mindset, but... Yeah, you can see why they're a null+ for me.

I'd explicitly mark Albatross as worthy of a rethink, because they have two votes I continue to find puzzling, if not actively - eh. The D1 vote which diluted some of the lynch impact off Gorilla still sticks out to me, and there's the D3 vote which comes at a point where Gorilla might have already been bussed. Again - I'm not for rolelynching but especially with what we now know about the distro, Albatross comes back to mind as one of the players I don't feel comfortable promoting so high.

I suppose I'd be happy to dump Albatross for the moment in Bridgeman, so the category at least exists for a reason, and mark Re-Assess once Falcon flips. Would also flag Albatross as a decent Coinshot target - two ? votes and getting a better D1 picture may not be too terrible a reason.

Edited by Salmon Meerkat

@Salmon Meerkat i can tell you who i told about falcon. you, vulture (rip), axolotl, and penguin. not in that order. do not remember the order i went to people and am too lazy to go look :P

i went to you, vulture, and penguin because you and penguin are players i trust who have actually been talking to me. i may technically have pms with every player, but most of them haven’t responded to me in a hot minute :(

i went to vulture because i knew they’re good at analyzing stuff and things

i went to axolotl because they’d pm’d me and i was freaking out a bit because falcon’s rolephishing felt like something important for people to know

if you talk to each of the living players I went to, i probably told them something different, as i told people stuff as the conversation with falcon was happening in real time

2 minutes ago, Pearl Chameleon said:

i went to you, vulture, and penguin because you and penguin are players i trust who have actually been talking to me. i may technically have pms with every player, but most of them haven’t responded to me in a hot minute :(

this is an absolute disgrace u r best conversation partner i do not understand y they r like this :( 

12 minutes ago, Pearl Chameleon said:

i went to axolotl because they’d pm’d me and i was freaking out a bit because falcon’s rolephishing felt like something important for people to know

To be honest, I don’t get great vibes from you in this PM, due to your preference of Falcon being elim over Hyena, which doesn’t make sense in the context of the claim we had from Hyena at the time.

24 minutes ago, Salmon Meerkat said:

this is an absolute disgrace u r best conversation partner i do not understand y they r like this :( 

It is indeed quite a shame. I would like more people to talk to.

14 minutes ago, Violet Axolotl said:

To be honest, I don’t get great vibes from you in this PM, due to your preference of Falcon being elim over Hyena, which doesn’t make sense in the context of the claim we had from Hyena at the time.

Is it so wrong that I thought Falcon is Spiked and did not think that Hyena was Spiked at first? For what it is worth, I did some more talking with Penguin after the Falcon role phishing fiasco that convinced me that Hyena was indeed the better choice to go for between the two, because Hyena flipping Spiked, which happened, implicates Falcon as well, or vice versa. Whereas Falcon’s alignment doesn’t tell us much about Hyena if they turn out to be a villager. Does that make sense?

2 minutes ago, Pearl Chameleon said:

Is it so wrong that I thought Falcon is Spiked and did not think that Hyena was Spiked at first?

Wow, now that would have been one hell of a gambit :P.

1 hour ago, Salmon Meerkat said:

PMs about rolephishing seemed targeted and I wonder now if they were designed to take some pressure of Hyena.

:ph34r:

Ftr I do think the seeked person should be outed perhaps D5/N5 . We're going onto D5 with not bad leads, Kat's reads list aligns with my own for the most part, even if I'd move Elephant down and Zebra up some. Not outing them risks the chance of the Elims hitting them on accident and losing them.

12 minutes ago, Pearl Chameleon said:

Is it so wrong that I thought Falcon is Spiked and did not think that Hyena was Spiked at first?

Given the seeker claim, yeah. Because e!Falcon necessarily implies e!Hyena in that case, while e!Hyena doesn’t require e!Falcon. Similarly, v!Hyena pretty much implies v!Falcon, while v!Falcon doesn’t really tell us anything about Hyena.

4 minutes ago, Violet Axolotl said:

Given the seeker claim, yeah. Because e!Falcon necessarily implies e!Hyena in that case, while e!Hyena doesn’t require e!Falcon. Similarly, v!Hyena pretty much implies v!Falcon, while v!Falcon doesn’t really tell us anything about Hyena.

well, my suspicion of falcon came from other things, well before anything with hyena came out. and i had trusted hyena before. and was slow to process the hyena stuff :P

1 hour ago, Violet Axolotl said:

i'm so happy to see someone talk about conditionals here

u r my new favourite person of n4

Just saying, btw I'd appreciate the coinshot PMing me, letting me know that they're going to kill me tonight :)

if you don't kill me you just futher the Elims wincon.

Also there are 6 misexes left probably somewhere about there, but really just 3, and 3 vig shots left. I think it's safe to operate under the assumption of a 7 person team. Just be careful with the coinshot kill as we get close to the end, depending on how late it's used it minimizes the amount of executions we get.