1 hour ago, Pearl Chameleon said:

aman you bloody bastard :P

there is definitely a world where you almost got out of this

but not today

i am glad that you realized that you made a mistake in how you were trying to not die

thank you for accepting your death instead :P

My only regret is that I couldn't have been bloodier.

My ego says I still could have, if I didn't lose my initial post.

Today, not much fun has been had, but I hope to redress the balance.

Didn't plan on the reveal until Fifth stepped in, but it works.

The result is the same if people find out now or tomorrow.

This way is simply better for everyone involved.

Edited by Charcoal Hyena

14 minutes ago, Charcoal Hyena said:

A lot of me wishing last night didn't happen, because it forced me to kill him when I really didn't want to. I'd have much preferred earning his trust and proving everyone's paranoia over me right with another resounding victory.

I believe he regrets that too. He was very much looking forward towards crossing blades with you. I'm more saddened that an Ada-Orlok-kel Village team was not obtaining, though I guess LG15b was a one-off.

22 minutes ago, Charcoal Hyena said:

Paranoia is not your friend. It might protect you sometimes, but it hurts people just as often. Hurts yourself and your ability to think, hurts the village's ability to work together and win a game, hurts your friends and loved ones. Especially the extremely emotional ones.

I'm well aware of that. I have never not been, since I nearly got Wilson killed in MR4, and lost us our Surgeon in the same cycle. I am of the Wyrm Inquisition, and the last son of House Urbain, and paranoia is my lineage. I have never pretended to be more than I am, and am often quite less.

24 minutes ago, Charcoal Hyena said:

"Come! Let us cast aside titles and pretense, and reveal our true faces to one another!"

"I am Amanuensis! He who shall lead his brethren to victory from beyond dark slumber!"

Let the AMA and openwolfing begin.

And so it begins.

You did mention this was your favourite part.

1 minute ago, Emerald Falcon said:

I kinda thought that was Pearl, or at least I think kat did?

Or maybe that was slmeone else idr

You thought who was me? I am confused

1 minute ago, Charcoal Hyena said:

My only regret is that I couldn't have been bloodier.

My ego says I still could have, if I didn't lose my initial post.

Today, not much fun has been had, but I hope redress the balance.

Didn't plan on the reveal until Fifth stepped in, but it works.

The result is the same if people find out now or tomorrow.

This way is simply better for everyone involved.

I am half tempted to suggest we keep you alive, for old time's sake. Just have you hanging around as our pet Spiked Hyena. That is probably a very bad idea, considering your reputation, however.

Just now, Pearl Chameleon said:

You thought who was me? I am confused

I am half tempted to suggest we keep you alive, for old time's sake. Just have you hanging around as our pet Spiked Hyena. That is probably a very bad idea, considering your reputation, however.

ISN'T THIS WHAT HE'S KNOWN FOR??

On 1/14/2022 at 3:14 AM, Salmon Meerkat said:

I believe he regrets that too. He was very much looking forward towards crossing blades with you. I'm more saddened that an Ada-Orlok-kel Village team was not obtaining, though I guess LG15b was a one-off.

I'm well aware of that. I have never not been, since I nearly got Wilson killed in MR4, and lost us our Surgeon in the same cycle. I am of the Wyrm Inquisition, and the last son of House Urbain, and paranoia is my lineage. I have never pretended to be more than I am, and am often quite less.

And so it begins.

You did mention this was your favourite part.

For what it's worth (probably nothing), the main deciding factor was that I believed Amber was a Village Mistborn, which is why he tunneled so hard on me after finding out my role from you. Sadly he was a boring ole regular. A dang shame.

Hopefully this lightens the mood.

Edited by Charcoal Hyena

I suppose I'll talk to the crowd then, since the elims know my role (look I still want to believe he's good but thats just my soft spot for openwolfing)

I'm a lurcher, which is why I was invested in looking for what people's roles are. N1 I forgot to take an action, N2 I protected azure, and n3 I protected Heron after figuring that amber would be one of the people who would survive. 

I figure I already mentioned this to a few people, but I was thinking about protecting myself last night, but it was pretty irrelevant seeing as I would only be killed in a V!Hyena world. I did almost protect opal lion n1 which was annoying but I think kat should be able to attest I believe that I forgot when rollover ended lol. 

4 minutes ago, Chartreuse Penguin said:

Great now tell us who lurched you :D 

2 minutes ago, Emerald Falcon said:

I'm a lurcher, which is why I was invested in looking for what people's roles are. N1 I forgot to take an action, N2 I protected azure, and n3 I protected Heron after figuring that amber would be one of the people who would survive. 

*scratches head thoughtfully*

1 minute ago, Violet Axolotl said:

That's a good point. We don't actually know a whole lot about the elim team roles based on this. They have at least one out of: Mistborn/Thug/Seeker/Lurcher, depending on Falcon's alignment.

They’ve also got either a soother or rioter+ smoker, cuz hyena was open to proving he rolled soother this cycle

2 minutes ago, Chartreuse Penguin said:

They’ve also got either a soother or rioter+ smoker, cuz hyena was open to proving he rolled soother this cycle

Or just a Rioter who was planning to not vote.

Edit: Axlotl ninja. Yeah. That math makes more sense.

Edited by Oxblood Beagle