Wellll heLLO everybody, and welcome back to SANDERSON eeeeLIMINATION!!! Our contestants have just answered our OPENING QUESTION, so let’s take a look at their responses.

12 hours ago, Saffron Iguana said:

The last Tyrian Falls game was LG74. 21% of the 28 players were Spiked: two Seekers, a Rioter, a Smoker, a Tineye, and a Lurcher. A similar ratio would give us 5 Spiked for this game, perhaps with the same roles, minus the duplication.

The village had 9 Regulars, two Thugs, four Smokers, two Soothers, a Rioter, a Tineye, a Coinshot, a Lurcher, and a Mistborn. The excessive Smokers would probably be the ones to go, then I imagine the distribution is largely similar.

12 hours ago, Coral Swan said:

Agree with the assumption of 5-6 Spiked. I don't agree with the assumption that the roles present here are similar/the same to LG74, however; Kasimir was in a specific GMing mood with that distribution (not a bad thing) and the excessive Smokers were likely unique to that game. It is worth noting that Iguana cited the Smokers as the thing to go, however that would open up spots for other roles which would then affect the roles already present, etc, etc, so I don't see the distro being role-for-role identical by any means.

Then again, Iguana just said 'largely similar' and there are after all only like six roles so maybe this whole discussion is pointless :D.

I'm expecting one (1) village Seeker. Again, I don't really see a reason that our GMs would pick Kas' most recent Tyrian distro as the one to mirror as opposed to the OG ones, if they're mirroring one at all. Then again I don't know what the distros for those early early games were.

Praise the Ja!

12 hours ago, Pearl Chameleon said:

Hello, my fine friends. It seems we have once again arrived at Tyrian Falls. I do not have much to say much to say about how to use the roles, but I do think that Coinshots should be very cautious at first. We do not want them accidentally hitting an important role (mostly Lurchers, if we have been provided any) early on, when the chances of successfully hitting a Spiked are low. As for the number of Spiked amongst us, I am in agreement that we likely have at least 5 Spiked amongst us, possibly even 6 if they do not have as many powerful roles (Lurcher, Rioter, Seeker). 

In the interest of spurning further discussion, I shall place the first vote of the game on Saffron Iguana, for relying far too much upon the distribution of the previous incarnation of this game for their analysis of this game. No two games, even with the same rules, will ever be the same. Especially with different GMs. Ah, they have now posted again. Their explanation is not satisfactory for my tastes. My stance on meta is to never expect anything to be the same as it was last time, because GMs can and have mixed things up specifically to counteract current meta trends.

11 hours ago, Turquoise Gorilla said:

[My own thoughts on the distro: I believe there to be 6 or 7 elims - 6 if there is a coinshot or mistborn among them; 7 if there is not. I'd say there are about one of each role, give or take one or two, in the village population. I'm not sure about elims, but I'd say there's likely one kill role (coinshot/mistborn) among them and two or three other, non-kill roles). That's all for now, I guess. More CR content coming when more people have replied.]

11 hours ago, Fuchsia Ostrich said:

Iguana, LG74 was an exception rather than the norm for Tyrian Falls meta. Each game is unique but more so because it had a different GM than the ones who run AG always, and the GMs always try to mix it up and keep us guessing and entertained. 5,6,7 doesn't matter - infiltrate the dealer, find the supplier :P

With reference to notable stuff in posts so far, some very obvious stuff about Coinshot by Pearl Chameleon. 

11 hours ago, Pearl Chameleon said:

you know? maybe seekers aren’t all that powerful. maybe they’re just vibing and trying to find people that can be good for them to find. or somethin.

idk, i just think that 5 players makes sense? maybe 6 players would make mor sense. in my defense, i hadn’t realized that we had gone up to 26 players and thought we were still at 25 players, which would make my first guess at 20% hehe

i think there’s like, a good chance of there being a coinshot or mistborn. there’s a whole lotta people

:( y vote for me

also, i think an elimmy coinshot would be very fun! don’t know if i think it’s likely, tho

Out of the five of these, I’d say I like TURQUOISE GORILLA’S the best! Why, thank you, host! You’re very welcome! (Yes, Martha. I’m talking to myself. Do you have a PROBLEM with that?) I do like Iguana’s comparison to a previous game - it doesn’t hold up in context, but they didn’t KNOW the context here. Um… I usually feel like with balanced roles, 25 percent rather than 20 is the sweet spot. That’s why I, uh… *ahem* Gorilla said 6 or 7. There’s more room for 5-elim teams if they have more than one kill role, but that’s rather unlikely.

36 minutes ago, Turquoise Gorilla said:

Iguana, LG74 was an exception rather than the norm for Tyrian Falls meta. Each game is unique but more so because it had a different GM than the ones who run AG always, and the GMs always try to mix it up and keep us guessing and entertained. 5,6,7 doesn't matter - infiltrate the dealer, find the supplier :P

bro i know dis not u and is ostrich but ostrich point of order el and fifth don't always run tyrian falls games either with the exception of AG6 (my bad it wasn't AG5) - tyrian falls meta is largely dominated by meta and tyrian falls was basically his baby (LG1, AG-AG3)

the point about mixing it up is correct but saying that we don't have info now (my view also) =/= we cannot at some future point make an informed guess about distro b/c we can as more info rolls in. the gming doctrine is more or less consistent esp because we have past experience of balance interactions in tyrian falls games

36 minutes ago, Turquoise Gorilla said:

I do like Iguana’s comparison to a previous game - it doesn’t hold up in context, but they didn’t KNOW the context here

i feel like this statement is supremely ironic because el and fifth created the distro for the previous game you reference

i don't really know why i am fighting people on it because it doesn't matter and i've said ad nauseum i'm not interested in raw speculation without gameplay feedback to inform it which we currently lack save the reasonable inference at least one tineye or mistborn with tin exists but i am quite disturbed by the number of people who don't want to give el and fifth credit for the work they did because the lg74 gm sure didn't do any

and i firmly believe that people should get credit for their hard work and el and fifth made many distros so yeah, too bad ig i'm just gonna fight everyone who keeps saying it's different because yes, of course it is, and we shouldn't expect them to use the same distro, we can expect somewhat consistent gming doctrine in terms of balance, but it's not like a wildly different person did the distro. it was el and fifth. stop icing them out of credit for their work.

>edit: i was gonna say this when mentioning that we know there's at least one tineye but it slipped my mind so i'm gonna say it right now but can we please be damned careful with the roleclaiming? already i've had rolephishing attempts in pms. i'll grant they may or may not be benign but keep in mind that elims will seek to take out village power roles asap. if u give ur role unwisely, every innocent-seeming swap u make is another person the elims can cross off the list and say 'ok seeker not here'

we don't need to make their job easier for them esp. if they don't have a seeker ok?

Edited by Salmon Meerkat

6 hours ago, Charcoal Hyena said:

Scarlet Octopus: Font choice makes their content more difficult to parse than I'd like, but I like how thorough their initial vote was. Their subsequent tunneling of Pearl is both offputting and reassuring. Leaning village for now, though I'd like your opinions on more players @Scarlet Octopus.

My initial vote wasn't very thorough, mostly a gut tone read about bad principles that was strengthened by subsequent posts. And I'm not going to do reads due to bad memory and lack of time to reread thread. Might eventually.

glugugluglugugug...

BUuuUUuUrrrRp

"There's really noth- *hic* nothing like a nice drink first thi- *hic* thin in the mornin is there, praise the Ja." I get out of bed and begin putting on my pants. After many minutes of struggle, I forgo pants and stumble out the door. 

thud

or well, doors are basically optional, lying here on the floor works too. 'mmm I could shur use a drink rightbout now.....p-p-praise tah Ja."

an indeterminate amount of time later

I woke up and found myself in the bar. This was normal. I was incredibly hungover. This was also normal. What was not normal was the crowd of frantic people all talking about sabotage and traitors. 

"I fer one.....*hic* think that there do be 6 traitors amongus, and that they.... do not....yeah, they do not have a coinshot among them.....*hic*

praize *hic* the Jha"

2 hours ago, Coral Swan said:

I could probably make a list akin to Hyena's if people wanted

I am people :P 

2 hours ago, Salmon Meerkat said:

any reason why seekers are completely absent from ur spiked power ranking

Good catch! Maybe it's becuase Meerkat IS the elim seeker or maybe it's because Meerkat is a non-seeker elim who missed out on mentioning a seeker because their team happens to not have one hmm something to think on? :P 

1 hour ago, Salmon Meerkat said:

already i've had rolephishing attempts in pms.

Likewise. Let's not roleclaim right now, people? :P It seriously only helps the elims at any point other than late-game stages. If you're GONNA roleclaim as a villager, just LIE and ensue chaos! :P no no im joking would never lie or would I

19 minutes ago, Chartreuse Penguin said:

Good catch! Maybe it's becuase Meerkat IS the elim seeker or maybe it's because Meerkat is a non-seeker elim who missed out on mentioning a seeker because their team happens to not have one hmm something to think on? :P 

think u mean iguana bro :P

20 minutes ago, Chartreuse Penguin said:

If you're GONNA roleclaim as a villager, just LIE and ensue chaos! :P no no im joking would never lie or would I

eh i don't think that's a bad strat

fundamentally holdouts are going to be faced with a tragedy of the commons problem - if everyone is claiming but u u can be sure ur gonna get seeked by an elim (if they have a seeker) or probably hit by a kill because they wonder if ur holding out b/c u have something good as a role (happened before), in which case the better strat is to fakeclaim and just sow confusion

the problem of course is confusion cuts both ways but also really the best route depends on what everyone else is doing but that's not something u necessarily have sight of at the point u r deciding whether to fakeclaim or not

4 minutes ago, Salmon Meerkat said:

think u mean iguana bro :P

good...catch :P I did. All these damn animal names :P Wouldn't it be hilarious if you flip elim seeker though? 

7 minutes ago, Salmon Meerkat said:

fundamentally holdouts are going to be faced with a tragedy of the commons problem - if everyone is claiming but u u can be sure ur gonna get seeked by an elim (if they have a seeker) or probably hit by a kill because they wonder if ur holding out b/c u have something good as a role (happened before), in which case the better strat is to fakeclaim and just sow confusion

the problem of course is confusion cuts both ways but also really the best route depends on what everyone else is doing but that's not something u necessarily have sight of at the point u r deciding whether to fakeclaim or not

At the very least, lying about roles makes the game fun.:P The village is gonna lose more than gain from genuine role claims right now anyway, so if lying sows confusion then so be it. At least this way it's a lose-lose for both the village and the elims. I will hence assume any roles claimed to me to be lies. :P This is the best course of action - just me saying this sets up a nice IKYK for everyone who has roleclaimed/will roleclaim.

Neither the quote button nor the multiquote function is working :(

• Coral Swan: Coral's opening posts felt pure to me, and I agree with everything they've said. Will reevaluate later, but I'm removing them from my D1 pool of suspects.
  • Saffron Iguana: Like Pearl and Coral, I don't believe past AG distros will have an impact on this game (or if they do, we'd never be able to predict without info from deaths). Casting their opening post aside, their lighthearted tone is disarming, and their question to Pearl about Seekers being strong for elims feels like genuine solving / seeking. 
  • Magenta Albatross: I'm getting relatively new player vibes, and their questions don't seem to be forced (like a spiked might do in thread for credit). Leaning village.
  • Salmon Meerkat: Oh boy, I both love and hate Salmon already (no offense on the hate :P). Your posts are like chaos incarnate; fortunately, I found your post with the Sunburst vote to be Chaotic Good rather than Chaotic Evil. Leaning village for now, though I expect your chosen playstyle will cause me difficulty in the future :P
  • Pearl Chameleon: If I had to vote at the same point as Pearl, I'd probably have done the same as them for the same reason. I have more thoughts on their posts since being put on the defensive, but I'll need to do a proper analysis isolation of the people involved before I take one stance or another. 
  • Amethyst Scorpion: Hm, this might be the player with my least favorite opening post. Not a fan of the firm language (I.E. "so the elim team will be weaker.") Possible slip?

Coral is a helpful players with lovely opinions. They're keeping their options open alignment-wise.

Saffron has interesting but justified opinions on Seekers and Lurchers. Elim Lurchers are only helpful for WGGs or if a village Coinshot guesses right

New players have as much chance of being elims as anyone.

I'd like for Salmon to be village. I'm not seeing the chaos in their posts.

So Saffron's second post didn't push you into village reading them, which means it wasn't until after Saffron-Pearl interactions.

You can add qualifiers to all my posts if you want. There are some in this post for reference.

2 minutes ago, Chartreuse Penguin said:

good...catch :P I did. All these damn animal names :P Wouldn't it be hilarious if you flip elim seeker though? 

it would be terrifying b/c it means im playing this game wrong + misreading things and i feel like certain...individuals in the playerbase who have their eye on this game will never let me live this down :P now, if u were elim seeker this would be one hell of a no u reverse uno 

el r u laughing

fifth r u not entertained is this not why we are here

5 minutes ago, Chartreuse Penguin said:

At the very least, lying about roles makes the game fun.:P The village is gonna lose more than gain from genuine role claims right now anyway, so if lying sows confusion then so be it. At least this way it's a lose-lose for both the village and the elims. I will hence assume any roles claimed to me to be lies. :P This is the best course of action - just me saying this sets up a nice IKYK for everyone who has roleclaimed/will roleclaim.

u will i hope forgive me if i decline to participate for now in fakeclaiming shenanigans im just sensitive to these things i blame w- i blame adverse formative early life circumstances

aww nah i lied i'm a 15

did u not mean rollclaim i thought we were playing liar's dice

have i signed up for the wrong game gentleanimals

oh shoot i think im in the wrong place entirely

help

5 minutes ago, Amethyst Scorpion said:

I'd like for Salmon to be village. I'm not seeing the chaos in their posts.

me too sule me too

1 hour ago, Quartz Zebra said:

I wake up again.

"wassistsists? uh yeh, praizs the Ja. yeh I praise em so much. so so so so sooooooo much......zzzzzzzzzzzz....zzzzzzzzzz"

Su sniffed. Some clearly had a laxer opinion on the appropriate devoutness Ja- "Praise the Ja!", he blurted, drawing a few stares- deserved. But then again, as Su looked around at the other non-Jaist Tyrian folk, he supposed that his drunk friend was the only other person with a chance to be saved.

"Praise the Ja!" Su exclaimed, overcome with emotion. "For the Ja is known unto me, and the Ja is great! Oh, may the Ja grant me many more days so I may worship the Ja once more!" The glances Su received from the others had no influence on him. He knew they only stared in their ignorance. By praising the Ja, perhaps they would see the light.

1 hour ago, Chartreuse Penguin said:

I am people :P 

Hmm, alright. I supposed I asked for that.

1 hour ago, Chartreuse Penguin said:

The village is gonna lose more than gain from genuine role claims right now anyway, so if lying sows confusion then so be it. At least this way it's a lose-lose for both the village and the elims. I will hence assume any roles claimed to me to be lies. :P This is the best course of action - just me saying this sets up a nice IKYK for everyone who has roleclaimed/will roleclaim.

I mean, mathematically speaking if you pick someone at random and claim, they are more likely to be village.

(Don't do this. It's a terrible idea.)

1 hour ago, Amethyst Scorpion said:

Coral is a helpful players with lovely opinions. They're keeping their options open alignment-wise.

It's always fascinating to me to see who defers to the color versus the animal when naming players... is this just a fancy way of saying I'm a null read for you?

Praise the Ja!

Edited by Coral Swan

Dyring slid the coins from the countertop, watching as Pendel left the inn. An odd man, that fellow, coming to a bar and ordering milk. But in light of recent events, a bit of oddness was almost a relief. Koloss were coming to Tyrian Falls, and Dyring had small hope for their survival, given the presence of saboteurs in the town.

Suddenly, Dyring felt someone poke him on the shoulder. Distracted by his musings, he’d not noticed as a fellow approached the bar. Dyring looked up, and for the strangest moment got the impression that before him was an odd bird of some exotic color. He blinked a few times, and the impression vanished, though Dyring still couldn’t pin down the person’s features clearly. “Eh, sorry. I’ll have your order along shortly.”

When activity in the inn had quieted down, Dyring took some time to clean up the common room. He winced at a mess left by one of the more enthusiastic drinkers, and did his best to scrub the floor of all the ash that had blown in. Dyring’s Inn was the cleanest establishment in town, but with all the new visitors, that reputation might be hard to uphold. Dyring pondered that for a while, then wrote up a notice and nailed it to the inn’s door.

Help wanted. No prior experience required. Duties will include serving and cleaning. Free meals and bunk as compensation.

All the while, Dyring had also been putting his mind to the task of working out who might be working to destroy the town’s defenses. There were plenty of folks figuring on how many saboteurs there might be, and what Allomancy powers the townsfolk might have. That was all ash in the wind as far as Dyring was concerned. The best place to start looking was at folks that were trying to look useful while not really helping. And in his mind, that award went to Turquoise Gorilla

10 hours ago, Charcoal Hyena said:

Only responded to Emerald's "brain no worky" with "mood." PLZ GIB MOAR

I will take this into consideration.

Considered and approved.

I'm intrigued by the distro discussion, but find it mostly irrelevant. Fifth and I believe El are both inclined towards random distros with maybe a few minor bumps for balance. It's unlikely that we can bank on certain roles certainly being certain alignments.

5 hours ago, Salmon Meerkat said:

any reason why seekers are completely absent from ur spiked power ranking

Please be damned careful with the roleclaiming

Are you adept at uncovering the happy quests of a popular cereal company, because you've spotted a cheery o-mission! That was just a mistake. Spiked Seekers would be after Smokers on the list. 

Care to share the names of those who asked for your role? 

7 minutes ago, Violet Axolotl said:

The best place to start looking was at folks that were trying to look useful while not really helping. And in his mind, that award went to Turquoise Gorilla

I was going to mention that. Unless you're adding your own commentary, quoting people like they did isn't very helpful. Sorry, Gorilla. Thanks for asking good questions though! 

1 hour ago, Coral Swan said:

I mean, mathematically speaking if you pick someone at random and claim, they are more likely to be village.

(Don't do this. It's a terrible idea.)

Yeah, if we all claimed to random different people, it's likely that at least one of us would accidentally speak to someone evil. Whereas if all of us claimed to the same person, there would only a one in four chance of catastrophic failure! 

I’d been hoping to do a longer post today, collating my thoughts, but don’t have the time tonight, so will put my recollections from scanning the thread earlier down, in the hope that having joined the conversation will make it easier to remain engaged.

In brief response to the votes on me, I’ve checked the thread a few times through the day whilst working, trying to keep up with it, but don’t have the capacity to post during the working day.

My general thoughts are that distribution discussion is generally of limited value, and distribution discussion based on one game yet less useful. We’ll get information about distribution as the game goes on.

I’m not sure whether I ought to be considering it alignment indicative, but Scarlet Octopus suggesting lynch or lose on cycle four struck me as alarmist. I think were the game balanced in such a way, our GMs would have erred, but more importantly, I don’t see the value at all in thinking about the end game now. Our objective is to find eliminators regardless, and if we can arbitrarily raise our level of analysis due to concern about turns remaining, we ought to do so regardless.

I haven’t even considered the votes yet, and won’t do so until the morning. For now, having no better ideas yet, I’ll put my own vote on Scarlet Octopus.

11 hours ago, Charcoal Hyena said:

Mauve Crocodile: For the most part, my read of Mauve was pure neutral. I'm not sure how I feel about the retraction off Pearl and subsequent encouragement for people to vote elsewhere. Possible E/E?

On the one hand, if you think it's E/E than my name really ought be in red, no?

On the other hand, most of the contents of this read are factually incorrect.

On the anatomically dubious third hand, you posted a reads list! Which, this early, is worth one (1) Village Point in my fraying and ill-kept ledger. Coming up with reads this early is hard, but it's even harder for an evilperson, methinks.

7 hours ago, Saffron Iguana said:

This theory will be tested soon enough, assuming our Coinshot chooses to shoot tonight.

I can't entirely verbalize why but this feels sussy to me. Would you care to explain why we are likely to gain information from a coinshot kill, assuming there is a coinshot and that for one reason or another they are the sort of coinshot who would ignore Pearl's request?

7 hours ago, Opal Lion said:

Forgive Lion for his absence. Lion was sleeping. Lion likes to sleep. Lion had things to do and places to be, but Lion slept instead. He's a good lion.

sleep is always a good decision.

6 hours ago, Coral Swan said:

Promise I'm not evil :eyes:

pinky promise?

Like the amount of content from the night. Right now I'd say my strongest village reads are Crocodile and Iguana, and my strongest elim read is Hyena. I could probably make a list akin to Hyena's if people wanted, and maybe I should anyway since it'd help me figure out where I stand myself. Though I'll join Meerkat on Amber Vulture right now.

If in conclusion Hyena is your strongest elim read, then why are you voting for somebody else? :\

Unless I am mistaken, both Hyena and Vulture had exactly one vote on them at the time of your writing this, so I don't think it can be that.

6 hours ago, Salmon Meerkat said:

already i've had rolephishing attempts in pms. i'll grant they may or may not be benign but keep in mind that elims will seek to take out village power roles asap. if u give ur role unwisely, every innocent-seeming swap u make is another person the elims can cross off the list and say 'ok seeker not here'

i would never

18 minutes ago, Amber Vulture said:

I’m not sure whether I ought to be considering it alignment indicative, but Scarlet Octopus suggesting lynch or lose on cycle four struck me as alarmist. I think were the game balanced in such a way, our GMs would have erred, but more importantly, I don’t see the value at all in thinking about the end game now. Our objective is to find eliminators regardless, and if we can arbitrarily raise our level of analysis due to concern about turns remaining, we ought to do so regardless.

I haven’t even considered the votes yet, and won’t do so until the morning. For now, having no better ideas yet, I’ll put my own vote on Scarlet Octopus.

That is an interesting take. My experience is that villagers are rather more likely than anyone else to be a bit pessimistic and paranoid about the eliminator team composition.

47 minutes ago, Mauve Crocodile said:

pinky promise?

May the Ja prove it so.

48 minutes ago, Mauve Crocodile said:

If in conclusion Hyena is your strongest elim read, then why are you voting for somebody else? :\

Because I don't like how I settled on the read enough to actually want Hyena dead. I don't necessarily want Vulture dead either, but on D1 there's two kinds of votes. (Actually more than that, but you get what I mean.) I imagine it's similar to your read of the Iguana post you quoted there- not enough to vote here right now, but definitely something to note and watch. My lack of elim reads is silly since I criticized Hyena for the exact same thing, and that's partially why I don't really trust my e!Hyena read and why I want to reread.

49 minutes ago, Mauve Crocodile said:

Unless I am mistaken, both Hyena and Vulture had exactly one vote on them at the time of your writing this, so I don't think it can be that.

I didn't take that into account since I didn't see Penguin's vote until after I had already decided not to vote for Hyena, because of how I was reading/replying to the thread. I did vote Vulture to add pressure, so that was in response to the vote they already had.

Praise the Ja!

1 minute ago, Coral Swan said:

Because I don't like how I settled on the read enough to actually want Hyena dead. I don't necessarily want Vulture dead either, but on D1 there's two kinds of votes. (Actually more than that, but you get what I mean.) I imagine it's similar to your read of the Iguana post you quoted there- not enough to vote here right now, but definitely something to note and watch. My lack of elim reads is silly since I criticized Hyena for the exact same thing, and that's partially why I don't really trust my e!Hyena read and why I want to reread.

I am satisfied with this answer carry on

1 hour ago, Mauve Crocodile said:

I can't entirely verbalize why but this feels sussy to me. Would you care to explain why we are likely to gain information from a coinshot kill, assuming there is a coinshot and that for one reason or another they are the sort of coinshot who would ignore Pearl's request?

Are you turning me into moss, because I'm lichen... your attention to detail! 

I assume that any Coinshot in play will shoot tonight, except perhaps for a hesitant village one. I also assume that if there is a Spiked Coinshot, there will also be a village one, so if there's three kills, we know to watch out. The Mistborn having a kill and a very protection-role-heavy village distribution might disrupt these assumptions, but that is where I was coming from with that comment. 

2 hours ago, Amber Vulture said:

I don’t see the value at all in thinking about the end game now.

I think how focused someone is on the end of the game is directly related to how optimistic they are. Octopus thinks this will go down to the wire, so I think they need a hug. You can't decline, I know for a fact you have at least two arms that you aren't using right now you. 

3 hours ago, Saffron Iguana said:

thinking about it but am currently leaning no because i consider the asking itself NAI as some players genuinely have a high info playstyle

my main reason for bringing it up is that getting the pms as a player who doesn't really do pms and hasn't been engaged with that aspect of the game suggested to me this would be happening on a larger scale or to other players and i felt

there has been reason historically to be concerned about opsec in this game esp tyrian although i guess u could say realistically it probably is a lost cause

im open to being to being persuaded otherwise 

i will then proceed to contradict myself only to note that Amethyst Scorpion did try to phish but later on and in a way that gives me a light D1 village read but very light so i guess that nevertheless means im not down to lynch them today

i am also removing my vote from Amber Vulture for the shameless reason their post reminds me very strongly of someone and if it truly is that person i don't want to see them dead immediately so congrats i guess because if ur not him u have succeeded in drawing on my goodwill towards that person though i guess that's the point of this game 

i am going to reinaugurate the Pearl Chameleon train for now but it is possible i may just end up talking myself off it (patji) and onto a disengaged player 

because i have learned that u should not se on low sleep bad things happen 

2 hours ago, Saffron Iguana said:

"Please be damned careful with the roleclaiming" -Meerkat

I did for sure, in addition to who they just said as I was typing this up. I messaged several people over the last day and amidst other topics asked about roleclaiming, which no one seemed interested in doing. I now understand why. I wasn't thinking of telling people your role as letting the elims play minesweeper to find their key targets.

Updated vote count for page 3:

Pearl Chameleon(3): Scarlet Octopus, Mauve Crocodile, Salmon Meerkat

Amber Vulture(1): Coral Swan

Charcoal Hyena(1): Chartreuse Penguin

Amethyst Scorpion(1): Charcoal Hyena

Turquoise Gorilla(1): Violet Axolotl

Scarlet Octopus(1): Amber Vulture

So I guess based on what people have brought up about claiming I'm getting village feelings off the people I pm'd that didn't want to, since elims probably would have wanted the info. Not that that's a guarantee of course because anyone could choose to do something out of the ordinary to give a village read. 

I really don't have any ideas on who to vote for, I just know we'll need someone to have several more votes than the others to try to avoid vote manip but we still have a while before that really matters so I won't jump on anything yet.