who is your favorite non mod sharder?

Who is your favorite non mod sharder   

33 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your favorite non mod sharder

• Chinkoln
    • Channelknight Fadran
    • Kobold King
    • Thaidakar The Ghostblood (the obvious choice)
    • Elf
    • Szeth_Pancakes
    • Frustration
    • Kingsdaughter613
    • King of Oreo
    • Mystic Syn
    • Robbin Hatter
    • Condensation
    • other (explain in comments)

1 hour ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

hey guys, I thought this would be an interesting topic that would inspire destruction, drama, mass chaos, civil war, create rivalries us to become friends more. enjoy, and clearly Elf is the best no contest.

Awwww thank you so much! :D I am so happy to know that you think so and I'm honoured to be up here!

And I do think that Thaidakar the Ghostblood is the obvious choice for this as they are clearly the best :D

Edited by Elf

I really don't know if I can choose, I have so many favorites...but @The Awakened Salad and @Tesh are like, kinda okay, I guess :wub: ahahahaha you can't nominate me back cause mods aren't allowed, take THAT, I WIN ANY COMPLIMENT WARS 

Of the people on the board, Elf and Robin are both newer but very sweet! 

3 hours ago, Nathrangking said:

I agree. I protest Queen should have made the list!!

sorry I was mainly going by the weekly, monthly, yearly and forever lists so, sorry @DramaQueen I can add you maybe just a sec

edit: can't sorry but whatever there is still the other option.

Edited by Thaidakar the Ghostblood

On 12/23/2021 at 9:46 PM, AonEne said:

I really don't know if I can choose, I have so many favorites...but @The Awakened Salad and @Tesh are like, kinda okay, I guess :wub: ahahahaha you can't nominate me back cause mods aren't allowed, take THAT, I WIN ANY COMPLIMENT WARS 

Of the people on the board, Elf and Robin are both newer but very sweet! 

*makes you an honorary nomination cause I knew you before you were a mod* :D 

Basically everyone I got to interact with. I don't really have favorites. This includes Tesh, Knight of Iron, Jester, and... Well, basically the people I RPed with, plus a couple of others, I guess, including Nathrangking, Truthshaper, and... Well, it'll be a long list. 

Also, considering Ene: I was a little surprised when people said she was intimidating, since when I lurked here she wasn't a mod yet, and she seemed like a nice person.

And no reason for anyone to mention me here, based on my activity level. 

I couldn't tag people for some reason - probably because I'm on my phone - so sorry about that.

On 24/12/2021 at 4:16 PM, AonEne said:

*comes out of inactivity to nominate you and @Tesh back and I'm doing what Tesh did since I also knew you before you ascended to mod mwahahahaha*