Help me with my book problem

Elf

So i have a goal to finish reading 50 books this year. Of this, I have read 43. I have seven more books to go, and not a lot of time. So i decided to read two books at a time. I'm currently reading Assasins Quest of the Farseer Trilogy by Robin Hobb, and the second book I decided to pick up is Nevernight by Jay Kristoff.

The thing is- they're both so good! Which one do i pay more attention to? I am so conflicted on what to read!

Edited by Elf

Nevernight is dark fantasy, and is wayyyy darker than Six of Crows. There's foul language and graphic description of certain... things. (Sexual content, and other stuff) On the first page itself, the narrator says that they aren't going to "censor" anything. There's a lot of dark humor. The main character is an assassin, but certainly not one like Fitzchivalry. And there is a lot of graphic violence. The atmosphere is very dark and not in the Six of Crows "oh I'm a badass thief its so fun to be lawless and immoral" type of dark.

I'm giving you all the warnings because I feel like they help us judge better whether we will like a book or not. Cause if you're fine with these, then you should read it. If not...please don't read it.

Edited by Elf

7 hours ago, Robin Hatter said:

Hmm, doesn't seem to be my kind of thing, but thank you for describing it!

Welcome! Always ready to help if you need descriptions or something for a book I have read. :D

6 hours ago, The Unknown Aon said:

I recommend finishing Assassin's quest so you get a break before delving into the rest of the realm of the elderlings. 

Yeah, I think I will do that, since I only have about 200 pages left in Assassins Quest anyway. Thanks! I also do sort of want to pay complete attention to my wolf-boy, Fitz.

Edited by Elf