Compliment the Person Above You

#1 Taln Fan

Regent! You’re probably my favorite person on the Shard, and I’ll always remember the fun times in Slug Squad during the Sunreach days. You’re a fantastic artist, a slug enthusiast, and your drawing of Syl in Doomy PJ’s is still my phone wallpaper after all this time. Long live Slug Squad! :wub:

@#1 Taln Fan You're a cool guy who's always remarkably courteous (Always. I have never seen a post from you that wasn't friendly and nice.) You're also very articulate and responsible - I can see why they made you a Keeper. And speaking of the Coppermind, I'm grateful for all you do on it, as I have the memory of a goldfish :P

• 2 weeks later...

oooooooooooooooo that fills me with the warmth and happiness I crave from my friends. if there was a way to meet irl, i would totally do it whatever the cost, we'd absolutely be besties @Thaidakar the Ghostblood. thank thank you, and you too are an absolutely amazing person. you have beat me in rep and posts (grrr) but you're still a great person :D glad you're my shardbuddy.

awwwww @Szeth's Facepalm :wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub: you shouldn't have that's literally so kind. i wish I could meet you irl too bestie, we'd def be absolutely unstoppable :>

Thank you so much again for the kind words about my writing. Nothing on this planet fills me with more appreciation and happiness than being complimented on my writing style i swear you're so kind. 

Yes, feel free to rant to me anytime, I'll listen :DD AND NOT JUST YOU I'LL LISTEN TO ANYONE DON'T WORRY ABOUT WHAT YOU'RE RANTING ABOUT I'LL LISTEN :)

thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou 

16 hours ago, Doomslug The Destroyer said:

oooooooooooooooo that fills me with the warmth and happiness I crave from my friends. if there was a way to meet irl, i would totally do it whatever the cost, we'd absolutely be besties @Thaidakar the Ghostblood. thank thank you, and you too are an absolutely amazing person. you have beat me in rep and posts (grrr) but you're still a great person :D glad you're my shardbuddy.

I AM SO GLAD WE ARE SHARDBUDDIES TOOOOO. (ps I only have all that stuff because I post a lot.)

Your writing is AMAZING! I can't wait to see more! this is weird to say but it's fun to argue with you (No you're weird). 

I wish we could meet irl Doomie!! it would be so much FUN!!! we would be best friends!!! unless I was somehow six years younger than you :P but that probably wouldn't stop us now that I think about it. EEE you are so much fun to be around!!

@Robin Sedai EEEEEE WHERE DO I EVEN START

You're so nice and interesting, and though you are relatively new compared to some other well-known sharders, you were immediately so engaged and contributed so much to the community it feels like you've been here forever :D you're an amazing person!

• 1 month later...

@Szeth's Facepalm I was very impressed by your posts in the Hunger Games RP thread. You're an amazing writer, and if I didn't know, I would never have guessed you hadn't been in a RP before.

...oh, and you're nice and cool and funny, I guess. That too. :P

Edited by Robin Sedai
typo

7 minutes ago, Sequence said:

@EmulatonStromenkiin, I really like what you've added to TLT, all of the lore and stuff. I think that the Skiens are really cool and I like all of the details you put into everything. Keep up the good work!

Thank you! @Sequence, I enjoy the randomness of the Museum of Cryptics, and you have an awesome Sig.

• 1 month later...