Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Trusk'our

Mega metalmind?

Question

if you were to take A LOT of metal of a certain type, possibly via soulcasting, then were to fuse the metal into a huge interconnection of metalminds, could you then use compounding to fill it up, then tap it monumental amounts of raw power? This would be impractical for travel, and for battle, but you could use this for certain times that you could benefit from in the long term, such as a massive chromium mind, allowing you to see directly into the spiritual realm and see the future. Or a Zinc mind, making you into something like Tarivangian, but whenever you want, only with a movement limitation. Or perhaps duralumin, to do something bond-smith-like. Or, maybe a giant, massive boost of health to recover from serious soul damage. 

Any thoughts on this?

2 answers to this question

Sounds good to me. I mean it also sounds very dangerous and supervilliany, but that is what keeps life exciting.

With a huge unsealed gold mind you could just put it in a hospital to heal loads of different people. You could potentially use iron to make a black hole. I've seen other discussions on this though, so that probably isn't possible.

Yeah. I see a lot of non battle applications with massive metalminds.

Perhaps you could use a massive network of nicrosil metalminds to create an artificial perpendicularity.