Ask a Facepalm anything!

Szeth's Facepalm

I LOVE FROGS. they are my life soul and world.

Emojis.

Definitely stormlight archives. Its so complex and its really cool that you can find bits of almost the other cosmere books in it, and the characters are IMMACULATE.

The post i was most proud of when posting was probably a meme dump i did a few months ago. I was so proud of myself for making the memes, it was adorable :wub: other than that, i really like the comic i posted about adolin getting "mugged" (the actual drawing was ehh, but the comic itself was pretty funny, if i do say so myself lol)

8 hours ago, Ookla the Kijetesantakalu said:

away.?

Yes.

28 minutes ago, Ookla The Oreo said:

Any interest in some time doing an art trade?

Most certainly! I've kinda stopped drawing, so it would be fun to start again. (Also, i just realized that i have never used a reference. ???)

On 12/9/2021 at 1:12 AM, Ookla the Ballerina said:

What is the meaning to all things involving the word "iytfvitydluyflutsudsbiyobngkuybvkd?"

Haven't the foggiest.

On 12/9/2021 at 1:13 AM, Robin Hatter said:

What is the meaning of life?

This frog hat: 

Spoiler

(I was considering a deep answer, but this isn't really the context for a philosophical rambling lol.)

Edited by Szeth's Facepalm

On 12/13/2021 at 3:32 AM, Robin Hatter said:

Do you have any pets?

Where did you get your profile picture?

What's your favourite non-Sanderson book?

I have a doggo, she is my precious little baby :wub::wub:

It's a classic lol, Szeth's picture from the Szeth interludes in Stormlight Archive. It works especially well cause my username (not during Ookla season at least) is Szeth's Facepalm.

probably Artemis fowl. If anyone wants to scream with me about the TOO AWFUL FOR WORDS (or at least shard appropriate words) movie adaption, send me a PM lol

Spoiler

Also, i just realized i was supposed to put my name in the title. Oh well :/.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/1/2022 at 5:35 AM, AonEne said:

Do you prefer psychology or sociology? 

Do you have any pets? 

:O. sorry i did not see this, i prefer psychology. I find it really interesting, but honestly could not tell you a lot about it (>_<) and also i don't even remember what sociology is lol.

I do have a pet, if you scroll back a bit on my SUs you will find pictures or her and a description of all her weird little quirks lol. 

• 1 month later...

Dark fantasy or light fantasy?

What's the most creative insult you can think of that doesn't involve any swearwords?

On a scale of 1 to 10, how would you rate your writing skills?

What are your favourite TV shows?

In your opinion, who are the most intimidating Sharders?

What's the saddest song you've ever heard?

On 3/17/2022 at 10:19 AM, Robin Sedai said:

Dark fantasy or light fantasy?

What's the most creative insult you can think of that doesn't involve any swearwords?

On a scale of 1 to 10, how would you rate your writing skills?

What are your favourite TV shows?

In your opinion, who are the most intimidating Sharders?

What's the saddest song you've ever heard?

1. Probably light fantasy, but i like both.

2. "You are a humongous scrumpy butt scallion and i scoggle in disbutt at your bloated jumblies." - Heck beaver

3. Let's see, if we start at ten and deduct three for constantly having writers block and barely ever writing anything and one for spelling/grammar mistakes, i'd maybe say six, so slightly above average for my age. (There are obviously other flaws with my writing, those are just the most predominant for me.)

4. The Owl House, Gravity Falls, Stranger Things, and probably Arcane soon (i've only seen 1 episode, but it's REALLY good.)

5. The mods :< (except ene, she is nice and approachable lol) But other than the mods, probably the people who hang out in the "Guess the Cosmere Character" thread. They seem scary :ph34r:

6. Pretty much any music with lyrics that could in any way be interpreted as even slightly sad makes me cry, so i'm not gonna think about that one to hard in case i have a break-down ;-;