AonDoor

This is similar to things like "The 100,000th post wins," except not. I will post somewhere in the forums the number 1. Whoever finds it first will comment on this and share the link where they found it. Then, they will post a number 2 (as a numeral) somewhere in the forums, and so on. Of course, you should always abide by the rules of the website and the topic you are in. You can place it inside of an actual post, but remember to put it in italics. E.g., Once upon a time, there was 1 big donut hole; I have 5 brothers. Let's see how high we get!

Here comes the cliché line: Let the games begin!

Edit: This post does not count.

Edited by Ookla the Johnny Boy

I found it! It’s right here:

33 minutes ago, Ookla the Johnny Boy said:

This is similar to things like "The 100,000th post wins," except not. I will post somewhere in the forums the number 1. Whoever finds it first will comment on this and share the link where they found it. Then, they will post a number 2 (as a numeral) somewhere in the forums, and so on. Of course, you should always abide by the rules of the website and the topic you are in. You can place it inside of an actual post, but remember to put it in italics. E.g., Once upon a time, there was 1 big donut hole; I have 5 brothers.

Here comes the cliché line: Let the games begin!

:P

Edited by Ookla the Kijetesantakalu

Actually, I think it's this one.

1 hour ago, Ookla the Ballerina said:

Okay, who buried the bird in cat litter?

Only 24?! But last year- last year I had 25!!!

Is it allowed to look at the activity stream or other member's profiles? Because I watch the activity stream a lot, that's how I found this one.

16 hours ago, Robin Hatter said:

Is it allowed to look at the activity stream or other member's profiles? Because I watch the activity stream a lot, that's how I found this one.

Yes, that's allowed.

Let's just say that whoever finds both 5s gets the next turn.

P.S.: Well played, Ballerina.

Edit: I found them. Ookla the Confused's is in a blog entry titled ":)," and Robin Hatter's is on a comment on "Sup Nerds." I can't quote them on an edit.

Edited by Ookla the Johnny Boy