Zvso – A Roleplay

Mystic Syn

5 hours ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

"Breakfast... is..." Elya grabbed some bowls for the somewhat bland-looking porridge, "served. Kinda."

“Can I have some?” Viator asked tentatively while sitting on top of his rolled up sleeping bag.

Edited by Emery the Steelrunner

Elya procured as many items of flavor as she could, frowning at the steadily increasing scarcity of food. "We'll definitely have to go shopping today. Fresh food, new clothes... I'll get in contact with some of my suppliers to get us some of the sketchier things as well."

@Mystic Syn @DramaQueen @Frustration @Tani @Emery the Steelrunner 

Edited by Channelknight Fadran

Elya thought for a moment, then scraped her finger across the wall. A decent amount of dust came away.

"We'll go out in pairs," she decided. "John, Viator, you two stay here and see if you can organize the place a little. Lyanor, Kazh, you'll acquire some fresh groceries. Ji and I will get everyone clothing that fits."

2 hours ago, Emery the Steelrunner said:

Hey, creator of the world here.

Even if Elya had been raised on Neduis, there would be a good chance that your character wouldn't know her; at least, they would most likely not be able to recognize her.

3 hours ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

Elya thought for a moment, then scraped her finger across the wall. A decent amount of dust came away.

"We'll go out in pairs," she decided. "John, Viator, you two stay here and see if you can organize the place a little. Lyanor, Kazh, you'll acquire some fresh groceries. Ji and I will get everyone clothing that fits."

Ji bunched his bloodied hoodie up, while nodding. 

12 minutes ago, Emery the Steelrunner said:

You're good, man <3 I was just stating that the probability of y'all knowing each other would be slim to nothing, that's all. I didn't explicitly say it in my worldbuilding doc, so that's kind of on me.