Zvso – A Roleplay

Mystic Syn

8 hours ago, Ookla the Mystic said:

“This does not concern you,” Ji snapped, not even giving her a glance.

The Pacis looked at Elya, giving her a raised eyebrow, then back at Ji. “I don’t know who you’re talking about,” she repeated slowly.

Ji stared at the Pacis for an uncomfortable amount of time, before stepping back a bit, though the blades still held her close.

Ji blinked, then glanced over to see a newcomer. He narrowed his eyes, tightened his fist, but only stared at the stranger, somehow still keeping ahold of the Pacis.

"I'm sorry for disturbing your...disagreement," Raviid says, raising his hands as a show of good faith. "I was hoping to get through here, if you wouldn't mind terribly."

10 hours ago, Ookla the Mystic said:

“This does not concern you,” Ji snapped, not even giving her a glance.

The Pacis looked at Elya, giving her a raised eyebrow, then back at Ji. “I don’t know who you’re talking about,” she repeated slowly.

Ji stared at the Pacis for an uncomfortable amount of time, before stepping back a bit, though the blades still held her close.

Elya sheathed her katana. "There are a lot of 'she's in the Pacis and government. You might have to be more specific."

1 hour ago, Fallapede said:

"I'm sorry for disturbing your...disagreement," Raviid says, raising his hands as a show of good faith. "I was hoping to get through here, if you wouldn't mind terribly."

Ji paused, but gestured stiffly. “Not at all.”

25 minutes ago, Ookla the Lad said:

Elya sheathed her katana. "There are a lot of 'she's in the Pacis and government. You might have to be more specific."

Ji pointed at the hostage, staring Elya down. “But she does,” he insisted.

“No, I don’t,” the Pacis called out, rolling her eyes. “Lights above, listen to your friend! I can’t help you if you don’t give me details.”

“‘Details’?” he scoffed. “You want details of how she ruined my life? Left me on the streets? Took away everything I loved?”

“I don’t want to know about your ex,” the Pacis said, rubbing the bridge of her nose.

“What? No.” He turned towards her. “I’m talking about the Angel of Death.”

Oh and yes, I can add ya to the pm, Aon.

Edited by Ookla the Mystic

The woman’s eyes widened. Blood gushed out of her new wound. She tried to speak, but only scarlet blood gurgled out of her lips. She spasmed, falling to the ground, motionless in a few seconds. Her eyes stared at the heavens, the life draining quickly and leaving them empty. Blood pooled around her neck, drenching her scuffed up uniform in scarlet red; it soaked through the wood, dying it red.

Ji wasn’t mortified or even enraged; instead, he stood taller and stared at the new body. The ghostly blades dissipated, leaving him alone with this stranger. He looked on the Pacis, distaste curling his lip, before glancing towards the person who killed her. His gaze became cloudy. Ji’s expression remained hard and cold, but something in his eyes said that there was something more to what he was asking about, but he shook it away.

“Well, then. That’s that.” Ji turned away and started to walk in a different direction.

“I have nothing to bribe you with that you want, not to mention that you’ve probably seen what I can do,” he said, not turning to look at the new speaker. “Besides, I’ve already made a mess enough as is.”

He then pointed at Elya. “I dunno about her, though.”

"I was going to my office, but if you insist, I'll take the day off." Raviid looks at the coin he was tossing a moment ago, considering. "Well,  I suppose I might as well give you folks the pitch. You lost anything you need recovered? Or maybe your rightful ownership of something precious has been disputed and you'd like to quietly get your hands on it?"

I really, really like the premise of this RP. Everything from the worldbuilding, to the lore in the Google Docs, and the story written so far, it definitely feels like a lot of thought went into planning this and I'm very curious to see where this RP could go.

Could I possibly try joining in?

11 hours ago, S4S said:

I really, really like the premise of this RP. Everything from the worldbuilding, to the lore in the Google Docs, and the story written so far, it definitely feels like a lot of thought went into planning this and I'm very curious to see where this RP could go.

Could I possibly try joining in?

Yeah, man. You’re more than welcome. It appears Fadran’s looking for fresh blood. You want me to add you to the PM?

13 minutes ago, Ookla the Lad said:

Elya sheathed her blade. "Well... did I pass?"

@Ookla the Mystic

He turned sharply towards her. “I didn’t give a test,” Ji snapped, but then rubbed his forehead. “But if I did initially give one, yes. You passed.”

Could I get in on the PM as well?

While the two heavily armed maniacs discussed their business, Raviid took a moment to check on the mess they'd left behind. Noticing that one of the Pacis was still breathing shallowly, he surreptitiously slowed him down to near-stillness. It wouldn't save him by itself, but it might buy him enough time to let help arrive. These people might hate folks like him, but still wasn't prepared to let them die if he could avoid it.

16 hours ago, Ookla the Mystic said:

Yeah, man. You’re more than welcome. It appears Fadran’s looking for fresh blood. You want me to add you to the PM?

Sure, that would be cool! My work has been pretty busy the past few days so I don't have too much writing time, but I should be able to have something put together by tomorrow.