• 3 weeks later...
1 minute ago, EmulatonStromenkiin said:

"What is the admittance officer?"

"That's the person who stands at the entrance allows entry to the museum. Basically, you'd be in the break room or doing some other task until the Guide comes with a group of tourists. Then you'd go out to the booth, and collect the tourists' payment."

Just now, Sequence said:

"That's the person who stands at the entrance allows entry to the museum. Basically, you'd be in the break room or doing some other task until the Guide comes with a group of tourists. Then you'd go out to the booth, and collect the tourists' payment."

"Very well, then, may I be that?"

Just now, EmulatonStromenkiin said:

"Very well, then, may I be that?"

"Yeah sure. Sign this:"

Spoiler

Upon signing this document, you will agree that the Museum will take no responsibility for any and all injuries that will be inflicted upon you, including (but not limited to):

Mauling by Angerspren, Bludgeoning by Tourists, falling off a cliff, tripping and breaking your neck, getting abducted by Honorspren, getting burnt at the stake, getting robbed, dying of sadness and boredom, spontaneously combusting, or contracting a weird disease.

Your benefits will include: nothing.

You will also agree to hand over your soul to the curator so that you will not be able to escape or rebel against the board of directors.

Just now, Sequence said:

"Yeah sure. Sign this:"

Hide contents

Upon signing this document, you will agree that the Museum will take no responsibility for any and all injuries that will be inflicted upon you, including (but not limited to):

Mauling by Angerspren, Bludgeoning by Tourists, falling off a cliff, tripping and breaking your neck, getting abducted by Honorspren, getting burnt at the stake, getting robbed, dying of sadness and boredom, spontaneously combusting, or contracting a weird disease.

Your benefits will include: nothing.

You will also agree to hand over your soul to the curator so that you will not be able to escape or rebel against the board of directors.

"But I do not have a soul."

"But I do not have a soul."

"Oh. I suppose we'll just have to give you one." The Cryptic hands you another document.

Spoiler

Upon signing this document, you will agree to:

Swear all loyalty to the holder of this soul.

Aaaand... thats it.

Just now, Sequence said:

"Oh. I suppose we'll just have to give you one." The Cryptic hands you another document.

Hide contents

Upon signing this document, you will agree to:

Swear all loyalty to the holder of this soul.

Aaaand... thats it.

"Very well."

Foklasfag

he proceeded to get a shirt stuck to him.

"Very well."

Foklasfag

he proceeded to get a shirt stuck to him.

"Great. Welcome to the Museum. Somebody in the back probably has your nametag, so you should probably go get it."

On 4/11/2022 at 11:50 AM, Emery the Steelrunner said:

“When your boss comes back can you tell them I could help with the infestation.”

"OOOOOOO. E X P L A I N."

2 minutes ago, EmulatonStromenkiin said:

"Okay," Foklasfag said cheerfully. as he left, the shirt got stuck to Sequence, giving the holder of the soul all loyal-tee

The readers collectively facepalmed.