21 minutes ago, Ookla the Pianist said:

So you’re saying that you’d rather have a tie than an exe this cycle? All I said was that I’d rather have an exe than a tie, so if you agree with that then why are you voting me?

And if you wouldn’t rather have an exe, than yay, we disagree. I’m not having the D1 exe discussion for the billionth time lol but this isn’t a reason to vote someone. I have this stance regardless of alignment and I always have.

I think generally, I'd rather have the exe. But I don't want to be pressured into a bad one, or let the elims have a free shot at choosing which one goes through under the excuse that they're breaking a tie. My assumption was that in time, a pair of leading candidates would emerge and us killing someone today wouldn't be in much doubt. So I'm specifically concerned that you're an elim worried you might only get one village death today instead of two, so you're more closely watching that votes than a villager would be. 

22 minutes ago, Ookla the Paranormal said:

I think generally, I'd rather have the exe. But I don't want to be pressured into a bad one, or let the elims have a free shot at choosing which one goes through under the excuse that they're breaking a tie. My assumption was that in time, a pair of leading candidates would emerge and us killing someone today wouldn't be in much doubt. So I'm specifically concerned that you're an elim worried you might only get one village death today instead of two, so you're more closely watching that votes than a villager would be. 

I get what you’re saying but… also not because we have the same assumptions and ideas about the exe. You imply that I don’t think that candidates will emerge but I definitely never said that and if I’m a concerned elim, I don’t say ‘oh, by the way, I’d break a tie’. I just break the tie, right now.

Oh, so I intend to change my vote later, likely to a read rather than a random poke on an inactive, I just saw no one had poked them yet. Mint, for now, with a big * on my leaving them alone. I'm interested in meeting everyone.

Right now, I'm feeling most Village about both of you, Mat and Archer. Both are debating something very important for the village to be talking about...But either way. Archer, you want a legitimate target for a lynch so that it cannot be taken or manipulated by village. That's understandable. I'm left wondering, why Mat? So far nothing has stuck out to me as Elim, and they are agreeing with your thought that: 1. Lynching turn one for information is good. 2. It's best to lynch a likely elim than someone random. 3. 

I feel the least good, in that whole list, about Reading.

1 hour ago, Ookla the Paranormal said:

What was the reason for the Illwei-Reading team? I had Reading down as a null. But by all means, feel free to vote for one of those two. :P. 

*small frown* Illwei, a single message, I normally see a lot of talking from over there...but they get an excuse for cause current Long Game. I'm more good with Reading now, double checking my assumptions. My next closest gut read is Szeth....but they get an excuse cause plane ride and vacation....

.....*sigh*

Hey, Mat. I'd like to see your vote that will break the tie. You've talked bout how you don't want it to be a tie, and then say you aren't holding off your vote to control the lynch....but you haven't moved your vote at all, which makes me a little more doubtful of you.

19 minutes ago, Ookla the Petrichor said:

Hey, Mat. I'd like to see your vote that will break the tie. You've talked bout how you don't want it to be a tie, and then say you aren't holding off your vote to control the lynch....but you haven't moved your vote at all, which makes me a little more doubtful of you.

I mean, I'd also rather not be the one to break the tie :P. I like my vote, which is why I'm there. If it's still a tie (is it a tie? I don't even know the count) at 15 minutes to rollover then I'll move to the candidate I'm second-most fine with exeing. Which I don't know who that is because I don't know the count.

Which is the other thing Archer is missing; it's not like I'm just gonna randomly vote to break the tie. These things shouldn't need to be said but /shrug

Iad. Trust. Reliability. The most steadfast of aons, the thought of them being a traitor was horrible, yet it haunted the backs of minds. All it took to turn the crowd was two line voices. Two voices to stir the whispers. Aons flew as Iad ran from the mob. It was lead by Body and one he claimed was his enemy. Body took the forefront, debating Iad, testing his foundation, but nobody whispered in his. He sewed distrust and awakened the fear in the backs of minds. The history books would attribute Iad's banishment to Body and his arguments, but those who were there knew without a doubt that the final blow had truly been struck by... nobody.

Kene was just a salesman. No more crooked than most, if he wasn't less so. So when he walked home that night, he wasn't expecting an attack. He hadn't been vocal about his opinions. He hadn't argued to the point of vengeance being necessary. He hadn't even cast a vote against anybody. Perhaps his silence earned his fate. Perhaps an old grudge or an older feud. It was impossible to know.

Kene grunted when his door was locked, unusual, but not uncommon. Perhaps paranoia earlier that day had made his hand twist to lock the door before walking away. He grabbed his keys and looked through them to find the correct one for his door. It absorbed his attention to look for such small detail in the dark, so he never saw the axe swing to cut off his head.

_________

________

Ookla the Pianist has died. He was an Elantrian and an Elantrian of Wisdom.

Ookla the Petrichor has died. He was an Elantrian and an Elantrian of Wisdom.

The votes were:

Ookla the Pianist: Ookla the Paranormal, Ookla the Quantificational

Ookla the Procrastinator: Ookla the Pianist

Ookla the Quantificational: Ooklil' the Wei

The write-up above the triple line break is not reflective of what actually happened last cycle.

This cycle will end on the 11th of December at 2 PM.

@MintSilverTea I don't have an official inactivity filter but make sure to post as soon as you can. I'm giving this and the next cycle.

Player List:

Spoiler
  1. @Ookla the Pianist(Matrim's Dice) as Iad. They say you are reliable, but are you actually a scoundrel beneath the facade?

2. @ookla the quantificational (Dannex) as nobody. Who are you, strange traveler?

3. @Ookla the Petrichor(Ed Venture) as Kene. I've never met an honest salesman, are you the first?

4. @Ookla the Confused(Szeth Facepalm) as a nonexistent persom with a pentient for laziness. You laze about and do not, how can we trust you to do what you must when the time comes?

5. @Ookla the Procrastinator(Shard of Reading) as no-one. What is a memory that has been forgotten? Nothing? Or everything?

6. @MintSilverTea as Zephyr the Bard. Songs. The immortal embodiment of emotion. Love, heartbreak, anger, despair, and of course, joy.

7. @Ooklil' the Wei (Illwei) as nobody. What is more boring then nothing?

8. @Ookla the Paranormal (Archer) as Body. Why must you hate? Why must you oppose?

Link to Rules:

Edited by The Unknown Aon

I forgot this was a QF lol

yeah

Ok well

Illwei
Archer
Danex
Reading
Tea
Szeth

That's not a readslist it's just a list. that's who's left, we're looking for two.

Archer
Danex
Reading
tea
Szeth

yall better start talking

38 minutes ago, The Unknown Aon said:

@MintSilverTea I don't have an official inactivity filter but make sure to post as soon as you can. I'm giving this and the next cycle.

game will be over by c4

EDIT:

venture's reads were

Town:
Mat
Archer
Reading

Danex
Mist

Szeth
Illwei
Elim

Edited by Ooklil' the Wei

I have an announcement! Listen up, everybody! ILLWEI and DANNEX….. are not e-e! And that’s everything that can pulled from the voting patterns besides oof do we need more voters.

Focusing on the most catchable elim for now, I’ll assume at least one of them voted, making Illwei and Dannex my two top suspects. 

Also I just noticed that Szeth's gender pronouns are in their signature. Illwei will know why that makes me feel dumb. Annnnnyway, Illwei went from voting someone who voted who wasn't them to voting Ed's top suspect who isn't them, and I fully follow that logic, so take some village points. Even though you were his top sus. :P. Ed wasn't who I expected to die, so I'm guessing it was either because of their poke vote, their reads were threatening, or my favorite option, they wanted to avoid killing someone who would get protection. Don't have to worry about that anymore though. :unsure: It do be unfortunate that that was probably all of our bodyguards who just died. 

alright
i think this is lylo already
assuming 2 elims for this

C2: 4v2
C3 w/ misexe and no protect: 2v2

so worst case scenario
this is LYLO

Reads list by gradient: (before reread of c1)
Vill
danex
reading
mint
illwei
archer
szeth
Elim

Szeth hasn't really said...anything of substance at all
they're just kinda here
doesn't seem like they're trying to actually solve the game
ill reread c1 and see if that changes my read of them but for now this is where im at

also
considering how this is potentially lylo
any scan reveals wanna come forward?
I'm not encouraging you to claim, but depending on what the scan was, we might need the info

3 minutes ago, Ooklil' the Wei said:

Oh its actually lylo right 

Well i scanned szeth yesterday and hes an elim so

well then
that's certainly interesting
@Ookla the Confused, do you have a rebuttal?
also does this clear me a lil bit seeing as how i voted them of my own accord before this was even revealed

edit:
Assuming illwei isn't lying (which I kinda don't think they would be, I think the elims would play it safer considering how this is lylo)
should we let the EoD take care of szeth
and vote someone else?

Edited by ookla the quantificational

Wait what. Their wincon is parity? Wow that came up fast. v!Illwei and e!Szeth makes sense to me so Danex Szeth

24 minutes ago, ookla the quantificational said:

should we let the EoD take care of szeth

This would work great except for the elims have the bodyguard power now... They'll probably be double tapped so it'll go through. 

21 minutes ago, Ookla the Paranormal said:

This would work great except for the elims have the bodyguard power now...

i don't think they do
i think they get it next cycle
@The Unknown Aon can you confirm?

16 minutes ago, Ookla the Confused said:

um

what

y'all

10/10 great defense

are you counterclaiming illwei's scan or are you open-wolfing
plz explain

13 minutes ago, The Unknown Aon said:

Indeedio.

Alrighty

So, EoD, you take care of Szeth, and I'm gonna go ahead and smack a vote on Archer
Their vote on Mat still seems very weird to me, they jumped on my poke vote immediately. And then they only voted Szeth after they were outed.

20 minutes ago, ookla the quantificational said:

Alrighty

So, EoD, you take care of Szeth, and I'm gonna go ahead and smack a vote on Archer
Their vote on Mat still seems very weird to me, they jumped on my poke vote immediately. And then they only voted Szeth after they were outed.

Better to vote Szeth after they've been outed than to not vote Szeth at all. If MintSilverTea is the coinshot, your plan backfires. My money is on Danex-Szeth being e-e. 

I'd be willing to debate whether Illwei might be lying. That would make sense to me. Although balance of probability says they're telling the truth because it's such a bold play on C2. But believing them yet not voting for the elim seems foolhardy to me. That said, if only four people vote today, a hammer might well work unfortunately. 

5 minutes ago, Ookla the Paranormal said:

My money is on Danex-Szeth being e-e. 

why would e!me bus at lylo. i voted szeth before they were outed.

7 minutes ago, Ookla the Paranormal said:

If MintSilverTea is the coinshot, your plan backfires.

This is a good point that I had not considered. Archer Szeth
might switch back to archer if coinshot claims