Mat

1 hour ago, Ookla the Pianist said:

*checks profile*

Hey Szeth :P

Which reminds me of an additional SE Ookla rule: if you change your username, please don’t change your pfp.

I didn’t - I just had changed my profile a month or so (in which I posted about three times) before Ookla season. But I will keep that in mind :)

39 minutes ago, Ookla the Confused said:

I didn’t - I just had changed my profile a month or so (in which I posted about three times) before Ookla season. But I will keep that in mind :)

I know, I wasn’t referring to you specifically.

4 minutes ago, The Unknown Aon said:

If you need me to be a player Mat, I think I can manage it.

I mean, the game definitely can’t start with five but signups are still open for a few days. So you can wait and see if you want, but if you officially sign up that’s good too.

10 minutes ago, Ookla the Pianist said:

I mean, the game definitely can’t start with five but signups are still open for a few days. So you can wait and see if you want, but if you officially sign up that’s good too.

*unintelligible screaming* "IcanjoinaslikeFIVEPEOPLEifI'vehadenoughsugarhahahahahahah" *screaming resumes*

On 11/24/2021 at 4:42 PM, Ooklil' the Wei said:

topposting here is probably in the 40s-50s depending on the type of game

we had one game earlier this year where 5 of us 100posted for a few days but that was...very different lol.

Alright noted.

On 11/24/2021 at 10:27 AM, Tani said:

@CRichardThrone Can we call you Throne?

I'm usually called CRich or Rich, though sure if it helps you remember.

On 11/28/2021 at 2:09 AM, Ookla the Pianist said:

Ash, Kas, you're fine, don’t worry about it. IRL comes first.

Nah, had been thinking about whether or not to go for it. I'm generally fond of Scadrial LGs though Tyrian or vanilla rulesets really get me to show up, no questions asked. That being said, I have two mid-term exams coming up in two weeks so yeah I'm going to just ask for a spec doc. Cheers.

I'll join as Brawnze, who was raised in a primitive, insular community that very recently discovered how to make bronze. Feeling morally bound to share their revolutionary discovery with the world, he was dispatched as an ambassador to Luthadel. 

Expect a low post rate from me, and heavy reliance on gut instead of time-intensive analysis. 

6 minutes ago, The Unknown Aon said:

I'll stay as a spec doc because I'll be running the QF.

I missed you were already on spec doc :P Sounds good

You can probably put up signups soon since mine are about to end.