Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Nesh

Did the Highstorm and Everstorm ever clash again?

7 posts in this topic

Just a minor question: When the Highstorm and Everstorm clashed at the Battle of Narak it was uniquely devasting.  I've been wondering if they ever clashed again after that.  I know the Stormfather sped up the Highstorm at Narak and the storms travel in opposite directions.  If we don't know that's fine. So, yeah if anyone knows if there is an answer and/or what the answer is I'd be glad to hear it.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not that I know of. It doesn’t even seem like the Everstorm was even that much of a deal in RoW. I think it’ll happen again in book 5. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The two storms definitely have clashed, but they haven't done so while over Roshar, at least as far as we know.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm pretty sure I recall it being mentioned somewhere (I'll update with the quote if I can find it) that the other times there haven't been any more reported clashes over land.

Edit: found it. Oathbringer page 382 by the count of the kindle copy I'm using.

Quote

Though the Everstorm had returned several times, the two storms had not again met over a populated area.

 

Edited by Invocation
2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Invocation said:

I'm pretty sure I recall it being mentioned somewhere (I'll update with the quote if I can find it) that the other times there haven't been any more reported clashes over land.

Edit: found it. Oathbringer page 382 by the count of the kindle copy I'm using.

 

 

25 minutes ago, Nameless said:

The two storms definitely have clashed, but they haven't done so while over Roshar, at least as far as we know.

So, they have, there just weren't people around, so presumably in the ocean somewhere, thanks.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is it too chaotic to hope it'll happen again over a populated area?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Theldragor said:

Is it too chaotic to hope it'll happen again over a populated area?

Nah. I'd bet good money that the storms will clash sometime in KoW.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.