Did the Highstorm and Everstorm ever clash again?

Nesh

Just a minor question: When the Highstorm and Everstorm clashed at the Battle of Narak it was uniquely devasting.  I've been wondering if they ever clashed again after that.  I know the Stormfather sped up the Highstorm at Narak and the storms travel in opposite directions.  If we don't know that's fine. So, yeah if anyone knows if there is an answer and/or what the answer is I'd be glad to hear it.

I'm pretty sure I recall it being mentioned somewhere (I'll update with the quote if I can find it) that the other times there haven't been any more reported clashes over land.

Edit: found it. Oathbringer page 382 by the count of the kindle copy I'm using.

Though the Everstorm had returned several times, the two storms had not again met over a populated area.

Edited by Invocation

16 minutes ago, Invocation said:

I'm pretty sure I recall it being mentioned somewhere (I'll update with the quote if I can find it) that the other times there haven't been any more reported clashes over land.

Edit: found it. Oathbringer page 382 by the count of the kindle copy I'm using.

25 minutes ago, Nameless said:

The two storms definitely have clashed, but they haven't done so while over Roshar, at least as far as we know.

So, they have, there just weren't people around, so presumably in the ocean somewhere, thanks.