Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'i dont know how anything works'.
Found 1 result
So, I cross referenced the metal category page with the Steel Alphabet page and its sources, and the numbers are incorrect. It looks like it was just never updated properly when era 2 came out. It all seems right except the numbers. It placed atium as nine and malatium as ten, like is shown in the era one diagrams, and after that it just counts up by one with all the others. So the physical, mental, and enhancement quadrants have the right numbers, but nearly everything else is mistaken. I would have edited it myself, but I clicked the edit button and it was code. I have no idea how that works. It looks like it's actually just calling a file that's stored somewhere else, so I'm not even sure I can change the numbers from there. I switched around the order a bit, so now cadmium and bendalloy are between bronze and gold, with atium and malatium after duralumin, but all that did was move the rows around so it fit the era 2 diagram better. I didn't figure out how to actually change any of the information in it. I already begged for help on the discussion page, (I still don't know if I did something wrong in the process) but it's only just now occurred to me that it might be a better idea to put it here. Hopefully someone who knows more will be able to fix it.