I like to read. That is the main thing I like to do in my spare time.
Recently, I have been addicted to audiobooks and have neglecting my homework for them...
I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints, the same church as Brandon Sanderson belongs to.
I play tennis after school, and I wouldn't say I'm the best, but I want to get really good, so in ten years, I could probably cream you.
The books/series-es (Other than Sanderson, because he is obviously my favorite author) I like are:
- Keeper of the Lost Cities series by Shannon Messenger
- Let the Sky Fall trilogy by Shannon Messenger
- Harry Potter series by J. K. Rowling
- The Thirteen and a Half Lives of Captain Bluebear by... [I forgot]
- The Lunar Chronicles by Marissa Meyer
- The Tennis Shoes Adventure Series by Chris Heimerdinger
- I can't think of any more off the top of my head right now, but I will add more when I think of any.
I usually will be online on random hours in the afternoon on random days except Sunday, where I will be online almost never.
I play Roblox! If you want me to friend you, PM me!
I may or may not be related to @Enter a username...
The Things of my Demise (A.K.A. things I despise):
- Jeans (Not jean jackets or skirts, though)
- The Forbidden App (The name is the sound of a clock)
- The Forbidden Game (The name is a synonym for two weeks)
Questions I'd like to ask Brandon Sanderson:
Because everything symmetrical in Vorinism is holy, does that mean poop is holy? What about "Mom" and "Dad"- Are they holy titles?
Will we ever hear of/see Tarah again- dead or alive?
Will Adolin and Shallan ever have kids? If so, what would their hair color be like?
I can't think of any more questions right now, so I'll add when I think of any more.