Enter a username

Members
  • Content count

    1,349
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

289 Silent Gatherer

About Enter a username

  • Rank
    Intercontinental Haggistic Missiles
  • Birthday June 20

Contact Methods

  • Website URL
    https://www.17thshard.com/forum/profile/42573-enter-a-username/
  • AIM
    at the bad guys
  • MSN
    Many Storming Nightbloods

Profile Information

  • Gender
    Male
  • Location
    A planet near you
  • Interests
    Not dyin’
    “Any more specific than that?”
    Not dyin’… today?
  1. I got the Ending yesterday!
  2. Enter tried to walk in again, this time not missing.
  3. I think we skipped a few... 489. Never say, "I'll [do this thing] if it's the last thing I do!" Chances are, it will be.
  4. Update: 107%, all ares explored, all charms collected (including Unbreakables), Grimm Troupe banished, and I’m in Path of Pain right now.
  5. poll

    Yes. This is yes.
  6. Around 60% of me wants you to draw Enter the RP character, and the other 39% of me is too afraid to ask. (And the other other 2% of me wants you to draw Enter the Sharder while the other other other 98% of me doesn’t.)
  7. I also tried to do a Steel Soul run, but died in Forgotten Crossroads. It wasn't even to False Knight or anything like that--just a Vengefly and some spikes.
  8. I just beat Hollow Knight for the first time! I may or may not have done so at 93% completion...
  9. HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MY GUY!!!

    1. Enter a username

      Enter a username

      HAPPY thank you!

  10. Happy birthday!

    1. Enter a username

      Enter a username

      Thank you!

      Spoiler

      Even considering that over here, it’s still June 19th…

      Spoiler

      But still, thank you!

  11. Happy storming birthday!

    1. Enter a username

      Enter a username

      Thanks! 

      Spoiler

      Well, it’s technically still June 19th on my end…

      Spoiler

      But still—thanks!

  12. I don’t know if this has been done before, but… 484. Always stay armed. You don’t necessarily have to have the newest/strongest/most modern weapon out there, but it’s (just shy of) always better to have a decent self-defense option than no self-defense option.
  13. Enough to load, say… twenty missiles, fifty trebuchets, and fifty catapults?
  14. Perfect. It should take about 1-2 dump trucks of haggis ti load the catapults, about 2-3 to load the trebuchets, and around 5 to load the missiles.