Just started reading Sja-Anat interlude. Thats mind blowing! I will note here all my infering and theorizing.
1.Sja-Anat work alone.
2.The Unmade are other spren in the same level as the Storm-father, night-watcher and the sibling. Maybe they are forces of nature corrupted by Odium? They are probably like Cusicesh, but then we need to think why isn't Cusicesh unmde like the others, I feel like its great reveal that wee will learn more about in the end of the book.
3. The Sibling is of Honor and Cultivation. Sja calls him they so it might be a group of spren? Maybe its Honor spren and Cultivation spren combined? I hope we will find out.
4. Maybe Rayse has planned how to use hise his shard in none harmful way before the shattering? It seems like there is some conflict between them as Sja-Anat notes.
5. Travangian interludes symbol is so cute.
6. I hope Cultivation have more plans for him.
1. I'm starting to suspect that veil is the spy she is acting weirdly.
2. Is that eon in the box?!