I've pulled together a list of lingering thoughts from others and myself. Some of these already have solid theories, some I haven't seen given much attention.
1. Is Mraize sleepless? Or are the scars a tribute to Kelsier? Or is it just random
2. Heralds are briefly sane when someone speaks an ideal. Because of the connection to spiritual?
3. So the everstorm came and Taln still hadn’t broken? Badass. The existence of that bond could give a seed to Dalinar, like what Ishar was trying to swype?
4. Why do singers talk without rhythms sometimes (not just El)? Why is Rlain kinda different there, picking up and using rhythms differently in the flashbacks?
5. Wait Ash is the head of lightweavers, why is she “leading” the dustbringer book?
6. “Honor still lives in the hearts of men.” Is this a deeper comment than it seems? Certainly shook the honor spren.
7. Is Sixteen maybe Szeth’s father? Seems more invested though, if he doesn’t need to eat or bathe. More like a returned.
8. T sees a hole in the contract. What is it? Maybe hearkens back to Rayse referencing what would happen if Dalinar breaks the contract? (a) Early-on death rattle: "I hold the suckling child in my hands, a knife at his throat, and know that all who live wish me to let the blade slip. Spill its blood upon the ground, over my hands, and with it gain us further breath to draw." Any chance Todium chooses a baby as his champion? (b) Epilogue: "After all this, Odium would be safely imprisoned, no matter what happened. There was no way out.… Unless … Wit’s breath caught, but then he forced himself to keep whistling and walking." What did he realize? Does changing vessels do something? Unlikely Wit would have *just realized* something unless it had to do with changing vessels. If it was just about forcing Dalinar to resign, Wit would have thought of that already.
9. Who the hell was that merchant who had the flute and the toy horse.
10. The Wit bubble for the dog and dragon story: maybe burning copper or bendalloy, both?
11. Was Ashyn actually a human failing? Were they fighting odium? Was the recreance evil? Right? I have to believe there is more than what we’ve been told on these topics. After the trial: Adolin: "Why Maya? Why were you willing to do it?" Maya: "To save...save..." A: "To save us from something worse." Adolin assumes this is what she means, but it's not confirmed. Maybe another secret? The recreance can't be as cut and dry as stated.
12. BAM obviously gonna be important. She was big on Connection. Maybe part of the reason there were no dead eyes before she was bound? Any parallels with the Elantrians/hoed? Trying to be connected, but something broke it?
13. Lezian returned “the old way” via odium, i.e. without the everstorm. Is there anything more to be learned from this? Interplanetary travel is no joke.
14. Was Wit's story about misdirection relevant to what Todium does to him? Are one of the two of them misdirecting us?
15. Why are safehands safe? I don't think we have a reason, and Brandon always has reasons.
16. Will SA expand beyond Roshar for the second arc? Honestly feels like the singer conflict could be resolved. Odium is ostensibly bound but…
17. Wit/Jasnah conversation: Don’t have to win, just make sure you don’t lose. I.e. the battle of champions might be a tie.
18. If we have books focusing on Taln and Ash, can we assume that their cognitive impairments will be healed? How will Roshar be different if that were true? Is it is simple as memory storage (Wit/Kelek) or is it about radiant oaths (Ishar)?
19. Which pages of the diagram did T edit and keep with him, and show Odium when they talked? Does it matter?
20. Does the Kharbranth deal matter anymore?
21. T says the Diagram can't see Renarin? T knew that before Odium showed the blackened regions of his future-sight. So T's brilliant day and later interpretation must have actual future-sight embedded, if they're thrown off by Renarin's actions.
22. Dalinar recognizes the bondsmith honor blade. From what? Szeth's father? Or a vision?
23. Dalinar feels a warmth that the stormfather doesn't feel before Uniting Kaladin with the Tien vision. Dawnshard? Definitely not the first time we’ve seen this occur for Dalinar, and it jibes with Rysn’s experience.