Kestrel

Members
  • Content count

    2,558
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    2

Kestrel last won the day on July 4 2019

Kestrel had the most liked content!

Community Reputation

3,099 Voidbringer

5 Followers

About Kestrel

  • Rank
    Pointy bird wrangler
  • Birthday 01/06/1999

Contact Methods

  • Website URL
    http://ordinaryredtail.deviantart.com
  • AIM
    When they say 2% milk I don't know what the other 98% is

Profile Information

  • Gender
    Female
  • Location
    Texas
  • Interests
    Cool rocks

Recent Profile Visitors

13,771 profile views

Blogs


  1. Lark Adventures

    • 1
      entry
    • 0
      comments
    • 1777
      views

    Most recent entry

    I made an art blog I guess
    • 0 comments