All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. *stands awkwardly in separate corner because I'm uncomfortable with excessive hugging*
  3. Who? (I think that answers that) Also my computer is covered in them, I’ll see if I can send a photo when school’s out TPBM enjoys card games with friends
  4. Oh wow you're right. 200 pages from now, someone will remember this post lol. I don't have a sticker on my phone, but I have multiple on my computer. TPBM thinks NF is a good artist.
  5. Nope! I will wear a watch sometimes but rarely. (Note that I don’t count my school ID to be Jewelry) TPBM has some sort of sticker in the back of their phone. Also, page 300
  6. It had magical properties. Unfortunately,
  7. 0/0 (Nonexistent lol) Also how do y’all have so many lines???
  8. They're not that bad, but I do have to blow my nose every hour or so TPBM likes to wear jewelry
  9. @Anguished_One - The Happiness Catalyst (you make people happy, fight me [not literally])
  10. I was reminded of what is possibly my favorite character trope by a fun podcast I've been listening to, so now I feel like writing something with that kind of character, and idk if I'll actually finish it, but I'm definitely going to write at least a little bit. Also, the character trope is like the person in charge/overseer/interviewer/whatever you wanna call it, but they're just like, really unprofessional and a little bit oblivious and usually have a kind of morbid sense of humor, but they're not funny on purpose. Idk if that makes sense, but I love it so yeah. I just needed to share that with the shard cuz yeah.

I'm rambling now, so next thing:

The newest Twenty-One Pilots single came out today, and it was a lot different than I expected, but I listened to it again and it immediately became amazing I'm not sure exactly why it wasn't that good the first time though, but I really like it now so yeah.

Final thing:

Duolingo has been giving me so many sentences trying to convince me it's not a machine... I don't know how to feel about this.

Spoiler

34392.thumb.jpg.2026c99ee065258e8d96ef4580ead9c4.jpg

1. justice magician

justice magician

The newest Twenty-One Pilots single came out today, and it was a lot different than I expected, but I listened to it again and it immediately became amazing I'm not sure exactly why it wasn't that good the first time though, but I really like it now so yeah.

Honestly . . . I have to listen to every song more than once before I can decide if I like it or not . . . I have a really hard time enjoying music only hearing it once/for the first time.

2. Wittles

Wittles

I get that. I can usually tell if I'll enjoy a song on the first listen, but sometimes it takes a few listens to like it. But if I find a new song I like chances are I'll get completely obsessed with it for at least a day then it's one of my songs, so I can listen to it whenever.

11. What is your favorite dog/cat breed?
  12. What exactly is “The Game?” I can’t figure it out and I can’t look at Wikipedia (thanks school district ._.)
  13. Ohhhhh okay. I clearly need to re-read Secret History and the HoA pre-chapter paragraphs.
  14. I think I understand it pretty well now, thank you!
  15. Lol, oh yeah. Questions! They're kinda more indie rock, but I really like the band Half Alive. Do you do Duolingo? If so, what's your streak?
  16. @SmilingPanda19 can give you more details if you need
  17. Lundyn sits down next to Pic and begins to hum along to the melody Lundyn was listening when she noticed a small cat in her peripheral vision. Her pupils flicker white for a moment (like how cats and dogs will get really quiet when they're hunting basically. except she's not gonna hunt it down, shes just gonna chase it because shes a ten your old who saw a cat lol) as her attention shifts over to the kitten, rather than what Aventine is saying.
  18. FR!! Oh wait I forgot what this thread was lol. *ahem* Do you have any indie artist you would recommend?
  19. That's awesome! Music is just super awesome in literally every way.
  20. He sighed. "I just...I'm stuck. I'm scared for you and I don't know how to help."
  21. Today
  22. Jar Man looks both horrified and excited at the idea.
  23. "That's not what I was thinking, but that too." She cocked her head slightly. "We've been going about this all wrong. We won't find out anything here, but if we were to reveal what powers we possess..."
  1. Load more activity