All Activity

This stream auto-updates   

1. Past hour
  2. I'm confused as to what we're arguing over- I think we misunderstand each other. I'm trying to say that (1) you need to emphasize action in some way and (2) asterisks are a way to emphasize text. Do you disagree with either of those statements?
  3. Do you mean Exploding Kittens?
  4. The meh and kinda bad and also sad Butter Cream was not too happy about this.
  5. My apologies, but I couldn't resist the urge. can·on1 /ˈkanən/ noun a general law, rule, principle, or criterion by which something is judged. Little did the narrators know, but for the last three and a half pages, small, spiny laws and rules had been lurking deep in the background, judging everyone's partying skills. This was revealed when the meh and kinda bad Butter Cream tripped over one of said laws while running off onto his quest.
  6. How else do you want me to explain it? What are you not understanding, tell me and I'll see if I can clarify.
  7. So he went on a quest to earn a better title.
  8. For now it was just the meh and kinda bad Butter Cream.
  9. Bleeeerk.

1. Shard of Thought

Shard of Thought

"Where... what... how..."

"Why?" Kelsier asked helpfully.

"Yes! Why?"

10. Am I allowed to rant upon how much I don't like that game? It bothers me. Like, Mat, you're a funnie man. That game, isn't funnie. It's just stupid.
  11. Soon it would become the great and terrible Butter Cream.
  12. But unbeknownst to it, the butter was slowly percolating throughout it, shifting it... and changing it.
  13. The chefs were fine with it, as it buttered toast for them.
  14. What do you mean?
  15. They're separate things - yes, if you use asterisks, that is one way to show emphasis, but creating an action through words is entirely different.
  16. Where exactly does it say that? Rosharan humans are all but confirmed to be pre-Shattering (they were not created by Honor, Cultivation, or Odium). Probably just a typo, but there definitely wasn’t fainlife on Roshar. What makes you think that there was a regression to “pre history level”?
  17. We'll be going biweekly from now on
  18. It's been thousands of years since that happened. Look at our own history. We barely have any accurate records from just 1000-2000 years ago, let alone 5000-10000 years ago. We only know as much as we do about several ancient civilizations due to dedicated archaeology, which none of the planets currently have.
  19. Although most of the fused have not yet left Braize yet as of Oathbringer. This means that if the Oathpact is reinstated it will still keep out the fused who are not yet on Roshar.
  20. Today
  21. Taking a nostalgia trip with Legend Of Zelda: Link's Awakening DX. I don't have a switch so I can't get the remake when that comes out, btu I'm not sure i'd want to anyway. I think it would be weird to see a game i've played so often but with those new graphics.
  22. Well on the bright side the writing proved much better which relieves me immensely. Cutting through it all I almost got a twitch. The separation you noticed is intentional. In terms of genre this is my experimental surrealistic piece. That is why it comes off as it does. The dog and everything else well it may have happened or maybe not. You tell me. I hope that I can keep you on to read more.
  23. Where exactly does it say that? Rosharan humans are all but confirmed to be pre-Shattering (they were not created by Honor, Cultivation, or Odium). Probably just a typo, but there definitely wasn’t fainlife on Roshar. What makes you think that there was a regression to “pre history level”?
  24. And covering everything in butter so it could “slide”.
  25. Great quote, a bit grey. 8/10
  1. Load more activity