All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. I did no such thing. This thread could be doomed. STICK is powerful, but he will not interfere with him
  3. Generally I look at who's story still has obvious threads to address or not: Adolin wont Die, because Maya's story is still unfolding and he's required for it. Dalinar wont Die...He'll be UnMade and Fused, which is pretty close. Kaladin could Die, but only after swearing the 5th. Szeth could Die as the Destination for his Journey back to Shinovar. Shallan could Die, as part of a big Ash Reveal and setting up Ash's more active participation in the back half. Jasnah could Die but but it would be really complicated to make her the Flashback POV character (way more than last time). Rock will Die, because he's not going to let anyone save him...
  4. Her breathing started to calm even more.
  5. Jar Man wanders, looking for people, possibly a bar.
  6. Her mother landed next to them. She put her hand between his shoulder blades and smiled at her husband and daughter.
  7. "Shhh..." He soothed quietly. Should I lay my hand on her leg? Would that scare her more... He decided against it.
  8. *GASP* THE BRIAN JAQUES HOOMANS DO EXIST- I HAVE READ ALL 22 BOOKS AT LEAST 4-5 TIMES EACH!!! Okay, favorites are: Rackaty Tam, Marlfox, Mattimaeo, and a bunch of others! Redwall is somewhere, we have it, but I'm too lazy to look
  9. He just shook his head, not looking up at her. He slowly stopped leaning against her, until he wasn’t touching her at all.
  10. She did it again, but her eyes were still filled with fear.
  11. "Dude could fall over an die, he'll be an easy target."
  12. You guys know what's sad?!? The fact that I'm now not allowed to come on the hard without finishing my schoolwork FIRST! So I CAN'T PROCRASTINATE ANYMORE T-T IT'S SO SADDDD
  13. We REALLY don't want Dalinar to die, because if he does, it will be in the Constest of Champions, and then Dalinar would be Odium's champion forever. Which would be terrifying. Really don't want that to happen.
  14. From a distance away, Lundyn's father and uncle walk up to the scene. Lundyn's father was a well-built man, able to intimidate people even without the powers his bloodline granted. His younger brother, known only as Uncle to Lundyn, had a slimmer frame, yet still packed almost as much muscle as her father. His dexterity and survival skills made him invaluable to living away from everyone else, despite his lack of powers. "Let's get you home and bundle you up," her father said, placing her on his shoulders. He placed a hand on Uncle's shoulder to ferry them both home, and Lundyn could have sworn Uncle flinched. What was there to worry about, though? Father was simply taking them home; to their safe place.
  15. I like this, especially considering that the Spren are a part of the natural world and the Radiants owe their power to the Spren and the Surges, the natural laws that govern reality. Certainly things to think about.
  16. *side eyes entire shard population*

So... why'd I win yesterday?

-_^

I have something cool to share!!

My dad gave me a new travel mug thingy last night and it's my favorite color!

AND I PUT A STORMLIGHT STICKER ON IT SO I HAVE TO SHARE A PICTURE-

Spoiler

IMG_4905.jpg.0ff27cd9ed70717c803857723c1ba0d4.jpg

ISN'T IT GEORGOUS!!!??!?!?!

:D 

I'M SO HYPER AND YET I HAVE NO ENERGYYY

WTHECK IS THISSSSSSS

T-T

IDK WHAT ELSE TO SAY!!

LOVE Y'ALL!!!

~ STICK ❤️ 

17. @Trusk'our, Know that I support your premise. While the applications of Lerasium do have a much broader range, future sight grants knowledge. Knowledge grants preparation. And preparation saves lives. To seek knowledge is a worthy goal, and Atium supports that cause. Sadly, as I am only a Lurcher, I would not be able to use Atium, so I would have to choose Lerasium. But I understand and emphasize with your stance.
  18. THAT'S THE QUESTION! WHY? IT'S THE MOST PRESSING AND IMPORTANT QUESTION ON PLANET EARTH!!!!!!!!!!
  19. Not necessarily. We have seen with many characters in SA that their moments of highest stress are when they gain the most clarity. Maya becomes the first deadeye to speak because Adolin was being condemned to death. I imagine his actual death would send her into a rage that might just pull her fully back together. Dalinar has been Brandons baby since Dragonsteel. I would be extremely surprised to see him die in this book, though his death would be hugely impactful I will give you that. Szeth for sure. That poor boy (man) needs to rest
  1. Load more activity